Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 65. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
That's because there are 400M at 1sat...  Roll Eyes
Who would buy any coin having a giant sell wall at 1sat. It just look like that everybody want to get the hell out of this coin  Grin
(sorry but that doesn't bring any confidence in the coin)
So unless some of you remove a least a couple of 100 millions (say 370millions  Roll Eyes ) at 1sat, this coin will never sell.

People here don't seem to want to admit it, but the coin needs to be listed against ltc. Even with the coin count being reduced, it still should be in the ltc markets. No shame in it, and longterm the coin can still be worth a decent amount.

If it does eventually get onto MP, and they offer ltc or nothing, take the ltc market and run. Really you guys should be pushing for a polo/ltc market right now.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
If i had more BTC i would buy all of the Spartancoins! Grin Wink
legendary
If i understand it correct, we have keep buying and not selling?

Keep voting on mintpal!!!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Who would buy any coin having a giant sell wall at 1sat. It just look like that everybody want to get the hell out of this coin  Grin
So unless some of you remove a least a couple of 100 millions (say 370millions  Roll Eyes ) at 1sat, this coin will never sell.

Agreed, look what happened the zeitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

legendary
You mean there's more supply than demand?
Is that because people who sell or have Bittrex own a stock. If Bittrex itself has a stock, can we buy it empty?
Activity: 223
No buyers on c-cex @ 1 sat. sigh...

You mean there are no standing orders to buy.  10M SPN were bought yesterday, and 20M were bought earlier today.  Demand just hasn't caught up with supply yet.

fair enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You mean there are no standing orders to buy.  10M SPN were bought yesterday, and 20M were bought earlier today.  Demand just hasn't caught up with supply yet.
Activity: 223
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Hey everyone. Good to see the community going strong and growing. Someone asked what was is happening. Things are still moving just not a s quick as they should. The coin will halve for total amount and PoW/PoS is being worked on. I have had a few devs come and go in this department so it has held us up. Converting a PoW to PoW/PoS isnt so simple and it needs to work correct. Keep the rally going my fellow Spartans and spread the word. We will get there soon enough. I am on Skype if anyone wants to connect with me outside of here, just PM me your skype ID and I will message you.

Thanks for the update.
The coins will halve? How much coins do whe get then? 50 billion?
Good to hear from you. Keep up the good work. We will trade higher soon.

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Hey everyone. Good to see the community going strong and growing. Someone asked what was is happening. Things are still moving just not a s quick as they should. The coin will halve for total amount and PoW/PoS is being worked on. I have had a few devs come and go in this department so it has held us up. Converting a PoW to PoW/PoS isnt so simple and it needs to work correct. Keep the rally going my fellow Spartans and spread the word. We will get there soon enough. I am on Skype if anyone wants to connect with me outside of here, just PM me your skype ID and I will message you.
Activity: 189
https://c-cex.com/?p=spn-btc

What is the plan for this coin,lot of sell orders for 1 satoshi and no buy orders..when it gets on mintpal is it gonna be moved to ltc market?

There are big plans that have been stated in previous posts. I'm sure Spartancoin will be along shortly with an update. I know he is working away at the minute raising more funds for the coin. I wouldn't be scared by the low price, infact i had more BTC i would buy the market dry at this price, it's a ridiculously good investment opportunity! Even if it went to 2 satoshi you get double your money? you'd be crazy to miss that. I have a feeling personally it will go much higher, especially with the project Spartancoin is working on! It's going to take the crypto market by storm!

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks for the heads up Wink

What is the plan for this coin,lot of sell orders for 1 satoshi and no buy orders..when it gets on mintpal is it gonna be moved to ltc market?

There are big plans that have been stated in previous posts. I'm sure Spartancoin will be along shortly with an update. I know he is working away at the minute raising more funds for the coin. I wouldn't be scared by the low price, infact i had more BTC i would buy the market dry at this price, it's a ridiculously good investment opportunity! Even if it went to 2 satoshi you get double your money? you'd be crazy to miss that. I have a feeling personally it will go much higher, especially with the project Spartancoin is working on! It's going to take the crypto market by storm!

Hope this helps a bit!

i agree. If i had more BTC i would buy every SPARTANCOIN!  Grin

That's why i bought 16000000 extra coins:-)
legendary

Hope this helps a bit!

i agree. If i had more BTC i would buy every SPARTANCOIN!  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

Hope this helps a bit!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary
Can we buy the exchanges empty? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
what is the plan at this moment for this coin?
is there a multipool?

bought 35 mil coins @ 2014-05-10 but after that not much trading at c-cex
still 1 satoshi.

Thanks and keep up the good work

I just noticed that someone bought ~16M today on c-cex.
Yes that whas me.
Bought again. And have now 50mil coins.
I hope it will rise :-)
legendary
Did it completely die on the market?
Or are you all just waiting for it to get on mintpal?

It has yet to begin. At present Spartancoin is on several exchanges. The price now only too low.
And while the community becomes stronger and bigger.
Have patience and see what the future will bring. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: