Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world. - page 66. (Read 215570 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Did it completely die on the market?
Or are you all just waiting for it to get on mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Still voting! Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
http://spartan.chickenstrips.net still hashing with just me on it haha

Anyways, I'm voting like 10 times a day I hope ya'll are as well.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
We could be on Mintpal in 4-5 weeks
Activity: 532
what is the plan at this moment for this coin?
is there a multipool?

bought 35 mil coins @ 2014-05-10 but after that not much trading at c-cex
still 1 satoshi.

Thanks and keep up the good work

I just noticed that someone bought ~16M today on c-cex.
Yes, would kindly appreciate an update with the coin please.
I have been in from the start with spartan coin and invested a lot of mining power/time into it.

When's the POS going to start and also any news on if/when the total supply may be halved etc.

Hopefully with Spartan coin getting closer to the top spot on Mintpal, things will start hotting up a bit.  Smiley

1 vote per day?
damn.....

1 vote per hour on Mintpal
Activity: 695

Some info for any members who have stocks/shares at CryptoStocks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptostockscom-deposit-never-showed-up-633888
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
I have been in from the start with spartan coin and invested a lot of mining power/time into it.

When's the POS going to start and also any news on if/when the total supply may be halved etc.

Hopefully with Spartan coin getting closer to the top spot on Mintpal, things will start hotting up a bit.  Smiley

1 vote per day?
damn.....
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

what is the plan at this moment for this coin?
is there a multipool?

bought 35 mil coins @ 2014-05-10 but after that not much trading at c-cex
still 1 satoshi.

Thanks and keep up the good work
i voted to,

keep up the good work.
still holding 35000000 coins.

Hope whe get a lift off soon
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Mintpal looks promising, I keep voting...
Activity: 602
Man I have been voting for this coin for weeks because I hate Persians and Athenians

Either way, if you're looking for a pool, I still have http://spartan.chickenstrips.net up, come join me.
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Excellent news Spartancoin, things are moving quickly and transparently, the best way!!

New spartan coin giveaway pumping swisscex!

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=523.0
Activity: 695
Very good! Why is the price still 0.00000001. Even if you buy al lot it wil not raise! Are the exchanges keeping the price low or do they have to many spartans in stock?

Buy em up at .00000001. the exchanges are not doing this... people are just not buying when really they should at that price. Truthfully don't worry about whats happening on the exchange yet. but if you must then look at it this way.... if you don't have many and want more now... 1 BTC is $580. We have the right community and right tools coming to reach a substantial growth over the next 4-6 months. Every up tick per satoshi increases your ROI. 1 satoshi makes it very easy to speculate into the future. If you believe in the project, promoting anywhere you can is in your best interest. Everyone that talks with me daily knows my commitment... I took on personal job to put more of my cash into this project, and this is long term for all of us.  

Thank all for the patience and dedication all over the web in helping to build our community. We are pushing for mintpal... but remember everyone... c-cex is a good site as it has a USD trading pair and that value is important. We have a USD value and it opens the doors for merchants to be able to use our coin.  

Thanks for your commitment and hard work. +100
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
i've been voting for weeks on mintpal! let's go there... that would make everyone happy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
www.europex.eu

Another exchange for buy/sell SPARTANCOIN!

Just buy don't sell!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Thank you Spartancoin, your updates are great to hear.
Activity: 303
Very good! Why is the price still 0.00000001. Even if you buy al lot it wil not raise! Are the exchanges keeping the price low or do they have to many spartans in stock?

Buy em up at .00000001. the exchanges are not doing this... people are just not buying when really they should at that price. Truthfully don't worry about whats happening on the exchange yet. but if you must then look at it this way.... if you don't have many and want more now... 1 BTC is $580. We have the right community and right tools coming to reach a substantial growth over the next 4-6 months. Every up tick per satoshi increases your ROI. 1 satoshi makes it very easy to speculate into the future. If you believe in the project, promoting anywhere you can is in your best interest. Everyone that talks with me daily knows my commitment... I took on personal job to put more of my cash into this project, and this is long term for all of us.  

Thank all for the patience and dedication all over the web in helping to build our community. We are pushing for mintpal... but remember everyone... c-cex is a good site as it has a USD trading pair and that value is important. We have a USD value and it opens the doors for merchants to be able to use our coin.  
Pages:
Jump to: