Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 102. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Black Friday sales start about 11 hours from now? Anyone know the exact time?

WHEN
Several exceptional offers will be available for you this Friday, November 25th. Keep an eye on our Black Friday
swapbots between 9am - 6pm CET, the offers may change every hour!

CET is UTC+1

Offers will appear randomly during this period of time.

So far I had not seen any talk about not doing if because of current BTC transaction troubles.  
WILCOIN airdrop was postponed and did not happen today as was planed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Black Friday sales start about 11 hours from now? Anyone know the exact time?
freecrypto.top
This Friday or next is the airdrop for protonexium?

Looks like this Friday, unless there are changes to the schedule.

Sad I have 60k BCY on the exchange and now Poloniex temporary disable the token. I can't withdraw the coin to send to the wallet.

They will probably not fix it.   My transaction is waiting now for 24h. Tonight will ask to cancel it. Lets hope will get my 4 BCY back what was paid as transaction fee.

Your Protonexium will be dropped to Poloniex main wallet. So on friday after it happen you will have to claim it from them.  They just made some extra work and costs for them.

YAY I am now officially Legendary Smiley

Congratulations Febo!!
Btw it looks like Bittrex wallet is "under maintenance" as well and I have many BCY stuck there for now at least.
Hope it is fixed before Friday here in USA (black friday begins at midnight tonight for the SOG event) Sad
May I ask if you know if I can still "claim" protoNexium from Bittrex? And how to do this?
Thank you and congrats again you certainly deserve it!

I wasn't having any trouble with bittrex. Just transferred over a few BCY and no issue.

Just retried and withdraw with success!! Thanks for the replies!

Unless polo gets the withdraw / depo working again we will need to have some people trading on bittrex and the counterparty dex tomorrow to give the asset purchasers some liquidity. Though... If people are limited due to the exchanges the good deals may last longer Wink

If people are going to use Bittrex tomorrow I can move a few more BCY there. Lucky for me picked up a few extra in my trading position. BCY one of the coins been following for a while since was a beta tester. Hopefully all the exchanges get the wallets working so this can go off without a hitch.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Sad I have 60k BCY on the exchange and now Poloniex temporary disable the token. I can't withdraw the coin to send to the wallet.

They will probably not fix it.   My transaction is waiting now for 24h. Tonight will ask to cancel it. Lets hope will get my 4 BCY back what was paid as transaction fee.

Your Protonexium will be dropped to Poloniex main wallet. So on friday after it happen you will have to claim it from them.  They just made some extra work and costs for them.

Congratulations Febo!!
Btw it looks like Bittrex wallet is "under maintenance" as well and I have many BCY stuck there for now at least.
Hope it is fixed before Friday here in USA (black friday begins at midnight tonight for the SOG event) Sad
May I ask if you know if I can still "claim" protoNexium from Bittrex? And how to do this?

I wasn't having any trouble with bittrex. Just transferred over a few BCY and no issue.

Just retried and withdraw with success!! Thanks for the replies!
freecrypto.top
Can anyone from EverDreamSoft confirm if the sales event will go on tomorrow regardless if the exchanges are having issues with the wallets? It doesn't effect me as I already have mine.. But some may want to buy coins for asset purchases. Anywho. I put a few BCY up on the counterparty dex so that people have a option to buy some to get assets from the black friday sales event.
freecrypto.top

Congratulations Febo!!

Activity: 4

Congratulations Febo!!
freecrypto.top
Moving some BCY to the counterparty dex as well. It's not a great price.. But if you need a card in a pinch tomorrow it's a starting off point. Hopefully polo fixes everything. Could be some big demand for card assets tomorrow
freecrypto.top
I have my BCY on personal exchange. But would like to move some around to arbitrage from exchanges while it's so out of whack. It's a pain it has to happen now of all times right before a big sales event. Going to hurt some people who want to buy BCY to spend on assets. Though I imagine a lot of the bigger partner and prem merchants have good supplies of BCY laying around.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

freecrypto.top
Hopefully polo gets this fixed. If someone needs to buy a few BCY on bittrex I could sell a few there and then just arb it back to polo since I have enough BCY to buy any deals I may want tomorrow. Before I make any transfers wondering if people may be interested? I could keep some up tomorrow during the sales so is a place to buy some at least.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

I hope they repair this before tomorrow
Or withdrawal is disabled because they want to implement nexium :d
Activity: 6

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
so, i buy willcoin, exchange those for cards, and can play those cards in the FoW Battle Simulator?

Exactly, that's how it will work. Some of the FoW cards will also work in SoG, not sure how many and which ones but they did mention that in the sale announcement.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
so, i buy willcoin, exchange those for cards, and can play those cards in the FoW Battle Simulator?

freecrypto.top

Will this work with BCY on exchanges as well, or must it be in a wallet?

Don't think polo has confirmed either way what it will do. Not sure about all the other exchanges. The only way to be safe is have it on your personal wallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Will this work with BCY on exchanges as well, or must it be in a wallet?
legendary
Interesting FoW article with mentions of Book of Orbs and Spells of Genesis.

FORCE OF WILL GOES DIGITAL WITH TRADEABLE BLOCKCHAIN GAME ASSETS

Also trailer video of the FoW Battle Simulator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfP6lzV0lVs

legendary

freecrypto.top
Jump to: