Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 105. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Will it be more paid beta before launch?

Since start is so soon I doubt. But when game start there will be rewards. But then there will be thousands of players and not only few 100 or even less as was so far.  So you can also expect way smaller or way harder to get rewards.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Will it be more paid beta before launch?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Oh yes that could be it. Glad you got it working. What do you think? Enjoying the update?

Yeah its good, liking the new levels. Maybe in a future update you should let people buy stamina with BCY though.

That's one for the team, if you are on Slack you can suggest that.
The reason for the stamina is, like in other similar games, that otherwise players could get bored easily if they are allowed play the game continuously.
This way you play a little then have a break then play a bit more. I don't think the time to recharge the stamina is written in stone either so it may change depending on feedback.  

Maybe that is what MAGICFLDC will be used for?

MAGICFLDC was used once so far to allow purchase of the FOOTSOLDIER card. I guess it will be used the same way in the future for special cards and assets.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Oh yes that could be it. Glad you got it working. What do you think? Enjoying the update?

Yeah its good, liking the new levels. Maybe in a future update you should let people buy stamina with BCY though.

The reason for the stamina is, like in other similar games, that otherwise players could get bored easily if they are allowed play the game continuously.
This way you play a little then have a break then play a bit more. I don't think the time to recharge the stamina is written in stone either so it may change depending on feedback.  

Maybe that is what MAGICFLDC will be used for?
legendary

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Thanks, its working now. To be honest I think the problem in Forefox may just have been that I had too many things running on my computer.

legendary

Thanks, its working now. To be honest I think the problem in Forefox may just have been that I had too many things running on my computer.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Picture of new map leaked out:

that new map looks really nice, im dying to see the whole thing. thank team.
https://s17.postimg.org/vgq7ma8tb/hype.png
Cryptorials.io
Not sure if there is a specific channel where people are supposed to post bugs / problems, but I'm just going to post it here for now. I keep getting an error when I try to play the web version.

It says 'uncaught assertion failed'. There's a bunch more information int he error dialogue box but I can't copy it to paste.

The last version worked fine for me in Chrome but crashed in Firefox. This time I'm getting the error while using Chrome and have got the same error multiple times when I try to load the page. Just tried in Firefox and I get an unresponsive script warning every now and again, but it works eventually if I just click continue.

Using Firefox, clear your browser cache. If you don't know how https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

Have fun!

legendary
Picture of new map leaked out:

Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Not sure if there is a specific channel where people are supposed to post bugs / problems, but I'm just going to post it here for now. I keep getting an error when I try to play the web version.

It says 'uncaught assertion failed'. There's a bunch more information int he error dialogue box but I can't copy it to paste.

The last version worked fine for me in Chrome but crashed in Firefox. This time I'm getting the error while using Chrome and have got the same error multiple times when I try to load the page. Just tried in Firefox and I get an unresponsive script warning every now and again, but it works eventually if I just click continue.

Using Firefox, clear your browser cache. If you don't know how https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

Have fun!
legendary

It's been reported by other users in Chrome but not in Firefox.
Best place will be the #sog-beta-testing channel on Slack, you are welcome to join.

https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team
Cryptorials.io

legendary
News about the roadmap to SoG's mobile soft launch by bitcoin.com.

https://news.bitcoin.com/spells-genesis-roadmap-launch/

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
niiiice i can't wait to test it out.   keep up the good work
legendary
YAY looking forward to check it out!  Smiley
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

SOG RELEASING 7 NEW CAMPAIGNS THIS AFTERNOON!

Today (Thu, Nov 10) at 3pm CET, you will discover seven new SoG campaigns!

The current five campaigns have been redisigned and we added two brand new.
In this latest version, 0.8.17, we've also fixed several bugs and changed the
positioning of spells. You will keep all your cards, gold and crystals.

We're another step closer to the soft-launch!

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM OF WATERS!

WATERSCARD is an SoG premium card issued in a limited supply of 600 units only.
From Thursday, November 10th, 3pm CET, the card will be offered by the Partner Merchant
for 150 BCY. Later on, Kingdom of Waters Palace will be available at the Premium Merchant's.

legendary
The ProtoNexium SwapBot has been refueled with another 5 million for sale.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/beyond-the-void#choose

Great that this is available......HOWEVER.... I am a little irritated that the "rules" of the sale changed. Reason is that last night I bought using Ethereum because the above mentioned supply was exhausted which means I paid more at the 600 NxC to 1 ETH vs the .08xxx BCY to 1 ProtoNexium.

Obviously had I known there was going to be a re-load I would have waited, ....little bummed Sad

I bought first seconds of ICO  with ETH, since had no ideas Nexium for BCY will be this cheap.  Golt like 30-40% less NExium that way as I woudl with BCY. Yes. It was not any fun felling. But next day I felt better. Sometimes you gain other times you lose.

So we are in the second week of November....

Yes i saw this, seems things are finalizing.

https://t.co/LuqPGhrsrv
Jump to: