Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 106. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
The ProtoNexium SwapBot has been refueled with another 5 million for sale.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/spellsofgenesis/beyond-the-void#choose

Great that this is available......HOWEVER.... I am a little irritated that the "rules" of the sale changed. Reason is that last night I bought using Ethereum because the above mentioned supply was exhausted which means I paid more at the 600 NxC to 1 ETH vs the .08xxx BCY to 1 ProtoNexium.

Obviously had I known there was going to be a re-load I would have waited, ....little bummed Sad

Sorry to hear that, I only figured after I saw the bot was refuelled.
The price is gone up a bit even in BCY but I think it's still lower than using ETH.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

SPELLS OF GENESIS SOFT-LAUNCH APPROCAHING

DISCOVER THE UPDATED ROADMAP!

Click on the map to download its full size version

This Thursday, we will release a new, updated gameplay, in both mobile and web versions. Furthermore,
we are planning to release another two updates during this November, with approximately two weeks
intervals........

So we are in the second week of November....
Activity: 231
Merit: 101

Great that this is available......HOWEVER.... I am a little irritated that the "rules" of the sale changed. Reason is that last night I bought using Ethereum because the above mentioned supply was exhausted which means I paid more at the 600 NxC to 1 ETH vs the .08xxx BCY to 1 ProtoNexium.

Obviously had I known there was going to be a re-load I would have waited, ....little bummed Sad
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Yes. But it was from old BCY holders, since volume on Poloniex is low, so as price compared to ETH.

BtV now owns 357k BCY. And  till the end of crowdfunding they will quite a bit more.
legendary
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
It does show protonexium balance in bitcrystals box.
legendary
Noob question here, if use bitcrystal box to send bcy for protonexium, the protonexium are deposed in the bitcrystal box... what i meant is.. is the bitcrystal box a good wallet for the protonexium ? where will they be showing when i got them... someone with bcybox can help me see clear before i buy thanks

Just put your i think 12 words mnemonic seed here https://wallet.counterwallet.io/  and you will be in counterparty basic vallet.
I am not familiar to much with bicrystal box wallet. but i am 99% sure you will be able to see there protonexium, same as you see all asset that EDS issued ( BCY and cards).  In any case you will need to see it only after the ICO finished.

Your bitcrystall box wallet will hold your protonexium even if it will not be showing them.  But as i said i doubt this.

So just send your BCY from your  bitcrystal box wallet and you will get right amount of protonexium. When ICO gets finished, check what to do next. And if bitcrystal box will nto show protonexium just log to https://wallet.counterwallet.io/  with your bitcrystal box mnemonic seed and folow whatewer will be procedure then for protonexium.  You will get appropriate backer rank.
legendary
Noob question here, if use bitcrystal box to send bcy for protonexium, the protonexium are deposed in the bitcrystal box... what i meant is.. is the bitcrystal box a good wallet for the protonexium ? where will they be showing when i got them... someone with bcybox can help me see clear before i buy thanks

I would probably use Counterwallet or IndieSquare instead. But if you can send and receive tokens via BitCrystalsBox maybe it's fine, just not sure how actively developed it is and how reliable.
Tokens will be sent to the same address that sends BCY, protonexium is a temporary counterparty token which will be exchanged 1 to 1 at the end of the sale for the real Nexium based on Ethereum.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
legendary
This is good going:

Total card sales income for October 2016 was almost 150 000 BCY, which represents over 22 000 USD at the current rate!

Not to shabby in card sales last month!  Smiley

Also the burning report is more clear now at least in terms of burned value is USD.

This was a good month because soem cheap cards was on sale because of August high price of BCY. I dont expect next month sales will be again ower $20k. In december, who knows.
legendary
This is good going:

Total card sales income for October 2016 was almost 150 000 BCY, which represents over 22 000 USD at the current rate!

Not to shabby in card sales last month!  Smiley

Also the burning report is more clear now at least in terms of burned value is USD.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

BEWARE OF THE MAGMATIC COAL GOLEM

GOLEMCARD is an SoG public (later on available at the Public Merchant's) card
issued in a limited supply of 800 units.
Get the vulcanic force on your side!

GOLEMCARD now available at my swapbot

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#/choose

or order from the Book of Orbs/DEX for BCY
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
Holy Shit, these cards are expensive.
I play Magic: The Gathering both in paper and online, so I am used to shelling out money for cards, but this is just beyond me - why would I spend 100$ on a card that helps me beat a kind of reverse-space-intruders mockup?

Don't get me wrong, I like the game and I play it in a way that keeps me in the top50 of the leaderboards, but whoa.

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

IT'S BITCRYSTALS BURN TIME!

Our total card sales income for October 2016 was almost 150 000 BCY, which represents over 22 000 USD
at the current rate! Please find more details below (click on each image to download it in .pdf version).

About a year ago, we made our first monthly BitCrystals burn. Since then, the BCY rate has evolved a lot,
so we prepared a more detailed overview of all the burns which have occured so far, including the BCY
rate and the value in USD of the burnt amount at the moment of the burn. Pretty interesting...

Thank you for being with us!

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

BEWARE OF THE MAGMATIC COAL GOLEM

GOLEMCARD is an SoG public (later on available at the Public Merchant's) card
issued in a limited supply of 800 units. From Thursday, November 3rd, 3pm CET,
Magmatic Coal Golem will be available at the Partner Merchant's for 110 BCY.

Get the vulcanic force on your side!

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
for who bought in ETH there is a less costly way ,with BCY read up
 in 2 hours 15 % of the crowdsale was already sold

http://ico.beyond-the-void.net/
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
yeah pretty much possible but someone seeing what i'm seeing :

for the next 30 day price up 20 k or you can buy nexium from the swapbot

still a win win situation , marketing here people be my guest
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Until BCY are used in the live in-game economy the price will get hammered as a speculative asset.... drum beat down to 10k sat again...
Jump to: