Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 164. (Read 676620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
To buy from Partner merchant you need to have Partner status. Partners are the ones that bought more then 63000 Bitcrystals from Crowdsale.

there was some program to become Premium member, not Partner, about a month ago, by buying coal and, ... not sure if it will be run again.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

COLOSSUS OF DAO

DAOSOGCARD is our brand new card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

How to whitelist my address?

The public merchant now says it only accepts deposits from whitelisted addresses.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

COLOSSUS OF DAO

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

Probably the best artwork to date (IMHO), I bet that it will sold out before sunday.
Not really Viva, Counterparty can easily move the inserts into Ethereum's blockchain or whatever Blockchain dominates in the future.  I think you worry too much my friend.  Not to mention Bitcoin cares not............it will evolve without blockstream when it needs to.

Well my friend, I hope you are right. I think you have too much faith in bitcoin as a real free protocol, but let's see. Counterparty is a great project but is damn slow (they do not have much money), They are working on their VM but personaly I give zero chance to see something useful in the next 12 months.

If counterparty could build a bridge on other blockchains (Omni layer have this in its roadmap) I will be very happy. But again we are talking about many, many months.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
Not really Viva, Counterparty can easily move the inserts into Ethereum's blockchain or whatever Blockchain dominates in the future.  I think you worry too much my friend.  Not to mention Bitcoin cares not............it will evolve without blockstream when it needs to.

Hallo, I see a problem with counterparty and the bitcoin blockchain, actually blocks are really full and the mempool is over 43mb, too much interest in bitcoin especially from China ( Yuan devaluation and internal capital controls).

Now transaction are very slow and expensive and the things are getting worse.

For the future we all do expect LN, Segwit, and a block size increase but I do not think that any of these technologies will be ready for September/October wen SoG will be launched.

Unlukcly some Blockstream/Core dev do think that counterparty transactions are spam , so I do not think we got much support for op_return tx in the futures (in the past they reduced op-return size for a while) , for example we don't know if it will be possible to make Op-Return TX in the LN.

I strongly feel that what now it seem a point of strength it could be a point of weakness in the near future.

Sadly we have to take in account this issue.
WOW.............THAT CARD IS SICK!.  I'm going to the ethereum subs to post that.  Incredible.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250

COLOSSUS OF DAO

Merchant's.

I will offer the DAOSOGCARD to the general public as soon as they become available tomorrow morning at 360 BCY each. Please let me know if you are interested by DM.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
FYI, I have one XAJIBOSS and one GENESISCARD that i would like to sell for BCY, BTC or XCP.  These are very rare and highly sought after cards.  Visit www.sogassets.com to learn more about these and all other SoG cards.  Please DM me if you are interested.  
Activity: 754
EverdreamSoft Team

COLOSSUS OF DAO

Merchant's.

EverdreamSoft Team

"What can we do better?" Have you already filled in our last survey? Your opinion counts!

Is it the same survey created a week ago?
The system told me that I have already done it.
Yes, still the same, it's just a reminder...
thanks!

"What can we do better?" Have you already filled in our last survey? Your opinion counts!

Is it the same survey created a week ago?
The system told me that I have already done it.
EverdreamSoft Team

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
anyone interested buy 5 cards
MERCHANTCARD x1
CYCLOPSCARD x1
DASHCD x3

all together 500 BCY, PM me
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The AI is slaughtering me with my lvl1 cards  Tongue
Lot of problems today with bitcoin/counterparty/swapbots. The blockchain is really full, probably swabots set fees too low.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  

I completely agree, the artist is kicking ass
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Man.................I'm really diggin this new update.  They really fixed the gameplay difficulty dynamics and it's actually more fun to play than before.  Not to mention...................ALL THE NEW CARDS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.  Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  Seeing all the new enemies makes you really want to obtain them in the future.  The cool part is...........is that they're going to keep making cards as long as the game exists.  Just insane to think about.  

TEAM GO ON
Man.................I'm really diggin this new update.  They really fixed the gameplay difficulty dynamics and it's actually more fun to play than before.  Not to mention...................ALL THE NEW CARDS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.  Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  Seeing all the new enemies makes you really want to obtain them in the future.  The cool part is...........is that they're going to keep making cards as long as the game exists.  Just insane to think about.  
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
I just want to congratulate everybody on still holding strong on BCY.  The Bitcoin rise of course is taxing on all altcoins but I think honestly BCY could actually gain from this in the fact that most shareholders truly believe in this product.  I'm hodling like a mofo and just letting the rest of ya know that.  Great to see the new news article too on the updates for the game.  It's looking to be like a real knockout.  All the rest of the crypto world will finally realize this upon release.  Everdreamsoft's fans aren't from the crypto universe, they're from their last game Moonga(which apparently had over 50k Japanese players).  We still haven't even heard about the All4Games promotion strategy either which is making me giddy as all hell hahahah.  Good times ahead everyone.  Cheers to Everdreamsoft.

BCY has held remarkably strong in the tide of this BTC rise...... If the stars align on this product (gameplay, marketing, crypto buzz, et cetera), there will be plenty of buyers to go around way before the official launch, could be huge.
Jump to: