Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 162. (Read 676620 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

Do we need a White Hat Child Bitcrystals to save Bitcrystals?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Game or price?
Can I sell my cards from summon for BCY and how to do it if yes?

Game had not started. Till friday is 6th gen of testing and you will get rewards fro as much upgrading of cards you will do.

Some cards will become blockchain one altho you will summon them from game. You will then trade them as any other blockchain card.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Game or price?
Can I sell my cards from summon for BCY and how to do it if yes?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
legendary
140k BCY got new owner today. From shaky hands to more solid.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
if he is selling is better than seeing 18 k and drop again .
surely who bought know what to do with the coins or is a good collector .
can be just the BTC move down , i warned the incoming drop of price
and someone gone to and scared sold his BCY home for the classic macdonald piece of bread.
CRYPTO as always (BTC up ALT down BTC down alt down correct me if someone didn't see charts looking like this for years)
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
0.00005 today on Poloniex!

#pricedoesntmatter

...really?

...uhmmmm... 10 Bitcoin volume today... perhaps Yodark is searching for some cash to go on?

Everything is ok Yodark, because repeat with me: #pricedoesntmatter
0.00005 today on Poloniex!

#pricedoesntmatter

...really?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
to any newcomers:  i have one XAJIBOSS and one GENESISCARD to trade for BCY, BTC or XCP.  these are very rare cards and a good foundation to start your collection.  PM me when you are interested.  best to all in SoG land.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

FLYINGBLAZE AT THE PUBLIC MERCHANT!

FLYINGBLAZE was issued in a limited supply of 1 000 units. After the Partner Merchant,
now it's the Public Merchant who is going to offer you this asset, for 192 BCY per card.
FLYINGBLAZE will be available from Tuesday, June 21st, 3pm CEST. GET YOURS!

legendary
One last thing: Bitcrystals are always among the cripto with less trading volume on Poloniex.

Soon delisted?

You know Yodark how this could impact on price?

That is not true. there are over 100 coins on Poloniex and yesterdays BitCrystals volume were in top50. So there is zero chances anyone would think of delisting BitCrystals. Volume should be constantly under 0.5 BTC for that.
Trading bots helps making volume.

Yes you are right yesterday BitCrystals volume were in top50, seems that someone sell a huge amount of bcy, guess who?
 Blockchain talk, just follow this:
 https://counterpartychain.io/address/1BCYpzZAmH3pX7EXU6s4gxtG1AoVMn2NfJ
 This is the Poloniex address, anyone who want to sold his BCY have to send some bcy there.
 Now... guess who or follow the blockchain.

Just Because #pricedoesntmatter

3 days ago 200.000 BCY changed owner what put BCY quite high among alts traded on Poloniex. In the last 30 days was only 3 days when volume was under 0.5 BTC. So there is zero reason to delist BCY. As i posted before.

In last 3 months there are no unusually deposits on Poloniex. 4 months ago there was huge volume. one day was exchanged almost 1 million BCY.  price in BTC was also high by then. Price in USD not that much. It was only wize to provide liquidity to Poloniex at that time form any source.

Right now price of BiCrystal is $0.06  what is more then 3 times more then most got at crowdsale.  That is the price and ofcourse it matters. At this price you can  right now buy Bitcrystals or sell them.  

But this price have little importance compared to the game. If game will suck, if right now 1 BCY is $1 it will nto help at all.
yeah good research still is hard to follow for me at least , viva! are you still with the project ?
i may be misunderstanding but that address and any connected is the risk anyone here is taking
are you on telegram ?
yep

This is my id @funnyK

Anyway is quite easy, just follow any huge amount of bcy transferred in that address.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
yeah good research still is hard to follow for me at least , viva! are you still with the project ?
i may be misunderstanding but that address and any connected is the risk anyone here is taking
are you on telegram ?
One last thing: Bitcrystals are always among the cripto with less trading volume on Poloniex.

Soon delisted?

That is not true. there are over 100 coins on Poloniex and yesterdays BitCrystals volume were in top50. So there is zero chances anyone would think of delisting BitCrystals. Volume should be constantly under 0.5 BTC for that.

Yes you are right yesterday BitCrystals volume were in top50, seems that someone sell a huge amount of bcy, guess who?
 Blockchain talk, just follow this:
 https://counterpartychain.io/address/1BCYpzZAmH3pX7EXU6s4gxtG1AoVMn2NfJ
 This is the Poloniex address, anyone who want to sold his BCY have to send some bcy there.
 Now... guess who or follow the blockchain.

Just Because #pricedoesntmatter
legendary

Soon delisted?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Something  is wrong from this  evening..  It looks like connection error but it affects my whole device..  When error occurs I have to reconmect my wifi to make it work  again..

Yeah...its still in the development phase..but the project looks promising...

Soon delisted?

Hi Yodark,

what about the price @ 0.00007?
You are billionaire and you get the project financed by your own, we are lucky!

But what about if you should sell some coins to get some money to live on?

Just a philosophic matter, I mean... you are rich, you don't need it, we know tha
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Something  is wrong from this  evening..  It looks like connection error but it affects my whole device..  When error occurs I have to reconmect my wifi to make it work  again..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Hey everyone, looks like BCY are cheap as hell right now. I transferred about $100 worth of BTC over to poloniex, going to try to buy a good amount as close to the bottom as possible, because I definitely think it'll be rebounding soon enough.

Anyways, can someone give me a run down on the current state of the project, and what I need to know? Or link me to some place I can educate myself? Thanks!

https://spellsofgenesis.slack.com/

How can one receive an invite to the spells of genesis slack channel?

https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team/ - enter email address and they'll email you one Smiley

Thanks for the help, I just signed up! Hope to see you all in the slack channel soon!
Jump to: