Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 49. (Read 676609 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
So I played SoG for a few days now...
How does spending money for crystal in game compare to spending money on BCY to buy blockchain cards? (in terms of game play)
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
GAME UPDATE AND MULTIPLAYER

https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/367-multiplayer-suggestions/#comment-1456

The asynchronous multiplayer (named "Raid") will be launched in our next update, along with 5 new campaigns and an updated tutorial. Depending on the approval of the publisher, it will be next week or the week after.

The multiplayer is currently quite defined as it is. But ideas are always welcome to improve it. I do read all suggestions on this forum, and note down the useful ones for future game improvements.

Awesome! Grin Can't wait for quad-card blockchainization

i think to accumulate now, it's cheap and no pump this year Grin

Really good time to invest some funds in BitCrystals, now we have a cheapest price from the Spells of Genesis release time.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Just started this game! 
From what I read so far, if I don't use book of orb and BCY, I will not have any SOG "blockchain asset".
Just simply playing the game won't get me any card that can be collected on book of orbs
Am I right?

Not right now, but eventually there will be a blockchainization function in the game that will allow you to turn some of the in-game cards to blockchain cards.
Not sure when that will come out but it's in the roadmap.
But still he will still need Book of orbs before blockchainization cards, right?

I see!  I think Book of Orbs is just another counterparty wallet...so any counterparty wallet should work for containing the blockchain assets?

Yes any. Book of ORbs is just for SoG pimped up indiesquare wallet that is mobile counterparty wallet.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Who’s heedful of the song of the swan?

MOTHERBIRD available at the Premium Merchant's

Mother Bird is our premium blockchain card, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units.
From Wednesday, May31st, 3pm CEST you can get yours from the Premium Merchant
for 20 BCY!

Activity: 255

https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/367-multiplayer-suggestions/#comment-1456

The asynchronous multiplayer (named "Raid") will be launched in our next update, along with 5 new campaigns and an updated tutorial. Depending on the approval of the publisher, it will be next week or the week after.

The multiplayer is currently quite defined as it is. But ideas are always welcome to improve it. I do read all suggestions on this forum, and note down the useful ones for future game improvements.

i think to accumulate now, it's cheap and no pump this year Grin
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Ideally we should see stuff like book of orbs inserted directly into the game, having 2 apps and connecting between them seems too much.
Maybe you're right, it would be easier, but you can use some of the blockchain cards on other games. So it is better to have a wallet separately.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Ideally we should see stuff like book of orbs inserted directly into the game, having 2 apps and connecting between them seems too much.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
+30% value in 30 minutes.

inside about upcoming multiplayer release?  Smiley

It was pumped and dumped
and now in the same position as yesterday

Today up-trend
Activity: 560

It was pumped and dumped
and now in the same position as yesterday
Activity: 504

Just started this game! 
From what I read so far, if I don't use book of orb and BCY, I will not have any SOG "blockchain asset".
Just simply playing the game won't get me any card that can be collected on book of orbs
Am I right?

Not right now, but eventually there will be a blockchainization function in the game that will allow you to turn some of the in-game cards to blockchain cards.
But still he will still need Book of orbs before blockchainization cards, right?

I see!  I think Book of Orbs is just another counterparty wallet...so any counterparty wallet should work for containing the blockchain assets?
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
Just started this game! 
Am I right?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Just started this game! 
Am I right?

Just started this game! 
Am I right?
legendary
Yep sold... way to much action in other coins to wait on terrible marketing and communication. Its a great project and will probably pick up at some point. I'll still play the game

yes but only Great project,  is like a FERRARI but without a PILOT  Wink

I wait EverdreamSoft Reply HERE !

they MUST TO READ this....

https://news.bitcoin.com/study-forum-comments-predict-bitcoins-price-80-accuracy/

THIS FORUM IS IMPORTANT  Sad

The team posts here regularly just not at the weekend because they work office hours, Monday to Friday.

COIN@COIN

If they work too MUCH  ........... it would be a problem .........

Other Crypto Dev Work Hard
and They are more constant and humble too

I think you are scaring the devs off LOL

Maybe you should give it a break and let the discussion flow organically.

EverdreamSoft is a game developer not a crypto developer, they do use blockchain based assets and have integrations with Counterparty but they work more as a game company than a crypto project.

If you go on their forum they are very active there: https://forum.everdreamsoft.com/
legendary
Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion, Partnering and Integrating With 70+
Top Blockchain Projects, Exchanges, & Platforms to Make Digital Currencies
More Accessible to Masses

Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratis, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available.

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-announces-massive-expansion-partnering-integrating-70-top-blockchain-projects-exchanges-platforms-make-digital-currencies-accessible-masses/

Oh wow BCY on Jaxx!!! Wink
Jaxx Announces Massive Expansion, Partnering and Integrating With 70+
Top Blockchain Projects, Exchanges, & Platforms to Make Digital Currencies
More Accessible to Masses

Jaxx also today announced its future coin and token addition roadmap and will be working with teams and communities from Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratis, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos and Wings among others to bring more projects into Jaxx across all platforms and devices. These new tokens and coins join Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Golem, Gnosis, DigixDAO, Iconomi, Zcash, Dogecoin, RSK Testnet, and Blockchain Capital to make Jaxx the most versatile, non-custodial wallet with a built-in crypto-exchange available.

http://decentral.ca/jaxx-announces-massive-expansion-partnering-integrating-70-top-blockchain-projects-exchanges-platforms-make-digital-currencies-accessible-masses/
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Yep sold... way to much action in other coins to wait on terrible marketing and communication. Its a great project and will probably pick up at some point. I'll still play the game

yes but only Great project,  is like a FERRARI but without a PILOT  Wink

I wait EverdreamSoft Reply HERE !

they MUST TO READ this....

https://news.bitcoin.com/study-forum-comments-predict-bitcoins-price-80-accuracy/

THIS FORUM IS IMPORTANT  Sad

The team posts here regularly just not at the weekend because they work office hours, Monday to Friday.

COIN@COIN

If they work too MUCH  ........... it would be a problem .........

Other Crypto Dev Work Hard
and They are more constant and humble too
Pages:
Jump to: