Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 60. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Who takes care of the bird who fell off from the nest?

Mother Bird!

Mother Bird is our new blockchain card, issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units.
From Tuesday, May 2nd, 3pm CEST you can get yours from the Partner Merchant
for 20 BCY only! Later on, the card will be available at the Premium Merchant's.

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
When promotion card for linking SoG with Book of orbs wallet will be available to play after connection profiles?

It will be as it was said in an announcement. go read it I forgot it but if i remember was said that all that will download game from  store and link it to counterparty valet till end of April will get a free card in May.  Just go read it up and see if I posted right. It should be in this thread few pages back. or on Tumbrl or om Forum.

SoG just tweeted user numbers so far, looks like they are just shy of 10000 so far!  Grin

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/857906612480200704

Also I would pay more attention to the next BCY burn. That should tell us how engaged the users are, if they're actually playing and buying things etc. 10k loyal users acually playing and purchasing regularly is more valuable than 100k who download but do nothing.

All that will be burned will be what was sold on 3 merchants. I think new players now was buying a lot from resells that was buying cards in last 2 years and are slowly returning them their investment. I dont think in burn report will be any huge difference but I might be wrong.

EDS will burn about 40% of what they pull in from in app purchases over the last 10 days of the month. I am expecting a $40,000 burn in April. May needs to be a $100k burn.

Oh I forgot that part. But will it be the case? Burn happen for all revenue or just for cards?   I did expect there will be cards sales for fiat and then BCY burned for them. But to be burned BCY for Gems sold.  There were Gemz sold last months when was still testing season and not sure if was any BCY burned for them.

"At the end of each month, 50% of the cards sale income in BCY are burnt and EverdreamSoft publishes a detailed report indicating their BCY
incomes as well as the amount to burn."

I have heard nothing to the contrary.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
When promotion card for linking SoG with Book of orbs wallet will be available to play after connection profiles?

It will be as it was said in an announcement. go read it I forgot it but if i remember was said that all that will download game from  store and link it to counterparty valet till end of April will get a free card in May.  Just go read it up and see if I posted right. It should be in this thread few pages back. or on Tumbrl or om Forum.

SoG just tweeted user numbers so far, looks like they are just shy of 10000 so far!  Grin

Also I would pay more attention to the next BCY burn. That should tell us how engaged the users are, if they're actually playing and buying things etc. 10k loyal users acually playing and purchasing regularly is more valuable than 100k who download but do nothing.

All that will be burned will be what was sold on 3 merchants. I think new players now was buying a lot from resells that was buying cards in last 2 years and are slowly returning them their investment. I dont think in burn report will be any huge difference but I might be wrong.

EDS will burn about 40% of what they pull in from in app purchases over the last 10 days of the month. I am expecting a $40,000 burn in April. May needs to be a $100k burn.

Oh I forgot that part. But will it be the case? Burn happen for all revenue or just for cards?   I did expect there will be cards sales for fiat and then BCY burned for them. But to be burned BCY for Gems sold.  There were Gemz sold last months when was still testing season and not sure if was any BCY burned for them.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/32KeWGF.png

legendary
How to connect SoG account with Book of Orbs wallet?
I think mini guide here could be useful for all Wink

You have tutorial on the website.

https://spellsofgenesis.com/index.php?action=game_tutorial

LINK MY CARD COLLECTION TO THE GAME ?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Go to account/settings/Recovery Phrase first and write down your current passphrase in case you have some cards already.
If you don't you can skip this.

Once your account is safe, in the Settings page click Sign Out on the top right.

Then you should be able to add the same 12 word passphrase you use for the address linked to your SoG account.
It doesn't mean the password to login to your SoG account it means the 12 word passphrase for the account that holds the address you use in SoG.
It could be a Counterwallet account or IndieSquare or whatever other wallet service you used.

legendary
what is the difference between bcy and gamecoin?
They have a similar aim in long term strategy. GAME started out marketing itself to game makers. BCY started out as the currency for one game. EDS is releasing a platform architecture after their game.

So similar strategies, one started with the architecture first and is luring game makers. The other built a game and then is adding a platform.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what is the difference between bcy and gamecoin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 52
Also to anyone that hasn't blitzed through the campaign yet, survival mode now costs 10 energy... and is much harder to get coins, try fighting bosses instead, the return is likely better [20 gold to 1 energy is the ratio to beat]

They changed yesterday Gold reward you get from last star of each campaign for 75% so now not sure if Campaign is worth to play at all.

I linked my XCP wallet on the website and not my ORB wallet, what do I do now?

XCP wallet is ORB wallet.  Just log to ORB with 12 words pass you get when creating your XCP wallet.

will this bork up my XRP assets?
legendary
Not having bitcrystals to purchase gems is a tragedy. I know the app stores have their rules but some type of agreement needs to be made with them asap 

Ye it's a disappointment alright, maybe can launch the game on the game credits store?

or perhaps the nova project is similar to the game credits store?  just speculation

I've asked MobileGo and even if you add it to their store they will only allow the use of GAME or MobileGo tokens.
So BCY won't work on there either. Sadly.
legendary
Not having bitcrystals to purchase gems is a tragedy. I know the app stores have their rules but some type of agreement needs to be made with them asap 

Ye it's a disappointment alright, maybe can launch the game on the game credits store?

or perhaps the nova project is similar to the game credits store?  just speculation

Not a tragedy, it is apple and they have terrible rules for in app purchases, because they want a piece of every little thing, they are evil.
Activity: 51

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
legendary

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

this is what i get when i use my XCP phrase on Book of orbs.
tried it several times.
does it work for anyone ?

It did work for me. Double check the words you are typing, perhaps you added an extra space somewhere or misspelled some words Huh
legendary
Also to anyone that hasn't blitzed through the campaign yet, survival mode now costs 10 energy... and is much harder to get coins, try fighting bosses instead, the return is likely better [20 gold to 1 energy is the ratio to beat]

They changed yesterday Gold reward you get from last star of each campaign for 75% so now not sure if Campaign is worth to play at all.

I linked my XCP wallet on the website and not my ORB wallet, what do I do now?

XCP wallet is ORB wallet.  Just log to ORB with 12 words pass you get when creating your XCP wallet.

this is what i get when i use my XCP phrase on Book of orbs.
tried it several times.
does it work for anyone ?

Just add your XCP address into your Book of Orbs Watch addresses, and all of your cards will show up.
Pages:
Jump to: