Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 73. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Is there a graph that shows the numbers of active players in SoG?
This would be interesting to track after the global release.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Will be a game available on Google Play?
I've tried web-version and I love it.

Spells of Genesis Launches Worldwide on April 20!

The game will be available worldwide, on AppStore and Google Play in nine different languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.

I dont think there was anywhere posted exact time when game will get available.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Will be a game available on Google Play?
I've tried web-version and I love it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Another article about BCY + SoG on NewsBTC! Wink

Bitcrystals (BCY) the new game currency

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/19/bitcrystals-bcy-the-new-game-currency/

Wait until tomorrow Wink MOOON INCOMING!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Game launch tomorrow, finally!
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
I think on release date when news get spread out and the app starts downloading all over the world sell walls wont matter much, they'll get either removed or eaten.

A 66 btc sell wall, placed by one whale to keep the price low got devoured piece by piece by in a matter of minutes a couple nights ago 

mhhhh i see no interest - no pump
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Has anyone picked up any blockchain cards off DEX yet? I picked up a cheap one from a merchant to test out. It hit my wallet but its taking a while to confirm. . The top selling card SATOSHI CARD is going for 23500 BITcrystals = 7.5 BTC !!
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
I think on release date when news get spread out and the app starts downloading all over the world sell walls wont matter much, they'll get either removed or eaten.

A 66 btc sell wall, placed by one whale to keep the price low got devoured piece by piece by in a matter of minutes a couple nights ago 
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Nova Crystalis would be like a platform with set of tools on which devs can develope their own games using BCY's for their ecosystems? If this is truth, that combined with burning which the team is doing each month, BCY could be worth a lot of money soon!

SOG TEAM - Explain please ! Wink

Best place for you to get answers from EverDreamsoft is on this forum: http://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/213-project-future-plans/

ok thanks

TOMORROW the LAUNCH
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Nova Crystalis would be like a platform with set of tools on which devs can develope their own games using BCY's for their ecosystems? If this is truth, that combined with burning which the team is doing each month, BCY could be worth a lot of money soon!

Best place for you to get answers from EverDreamsoft is on this forum: http://forum.everdreamsoft.com/index.php?/topic/213-project-future-plans/
Audentes fortuna iuvat

Activity: 82
Worldwide launching is only first step. For game success the command should start PR-campaign for game promotion.
Ads, post on game sites, blogs, streams and etc.
Can somebody tell what is planned to do in this direction?
I'm new here.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Bitcrystals (BCY) – Worldwide launching set for 20th April 2017

It's getting close. Any ideas whether there will be large announcements? I'm curious how much this will grow the user base.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Nice video from Shaban with the roadmap and what's next for Spells of Genesis Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36GebDrINs

Activity: 131
Bitcrystals (BCY) – Worldwide launching set for 20th April 2017
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I heard some negative comments on their IOS, It is going to fail and Investor going to loose their amount on 20th is that true ?

wait is this apps even launched? How to they know things that are going to happen 2 days later

Most likely some FUD i believe
Pages:
Jump to: