Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 71. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Sad Thought I was going to wake up to a new ATH somewhere between 50k/100k satoshi lol.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
TRAILER

Finally it's so great to be able to download the game from the Play Store directly!  Grin

Here's the trailer from Channel 4:

https://youtu.be/ln_v1U0G0MA

CHANNEL 4 PRESS RELEASE

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/all4-games-and-everdreamsoft-announce-spells-of-genesis

legendary
I love the new moving obstacles.

Yes that's a nice addition! I have to play it all over again now that things are reset!

Looking forward to go through all the new levels.
legendary
Finally it's so great to be able to download the game from the Play Store directly!  Grin

Here's the trailer from Channel 4:

https://youtu.be/ln_v1U0G0MA

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
I love the new moving obstacles.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

Well always possible but then again dump on news like in whole crypto world.. whales are greedy people =) Thats why im happy some of them got f***  yesterday when polo anounced some coins will be delisted..

I'm afraid there's nothing to be happy about   Sad surely real whales have inside and were not affected, if not made another whale profit.
Hodlers and penny traders are those who was f***
Cryptorials.io
Downloaded it for Android, but I can't seem to log in to my account. When I try to log in it looks like it is creating a new account for me without my blockchain cards

I've just played the intro till the end & got access to the team tab - all cards are @ their places  Smiley

Ah yes, my mistake. Thanks.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
Downloaded it for Android, but I can't seem to log in to my account. When I try to log in it looks like it is creating a new account for me without my blockchain cards
You can either create a new account, or click on Connection to login with your existing username and password...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Anyone would be blind to not see this artificial dump to get the weak hands out!

It looks like we will be heading for an ATH soon!!

BCY to the MOOOOOOOOON!!

Well always possible but then again dump on news like in whole crypto world.. whales are greedy people =) Thats why im happy some of them got f***  yesterday when polo anounced some coins will be delisted..
Crypto Mentat

I've just played the intro till the end & got access to the team tab - all cards are @ their places  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone would be blind to not see this artificial dump to get the weak hands out!

It looks like we will be heading for an ATH soon!!

BCY to the MOOOOOOOOON!!
Cryptorials.io
Crypto Mentat
What about the pc version?

edit: nexus 7  android 5.1  - and can´t install the game?!

Rather strange. Thanks goodness, I managed to get the app from the PlayStore for my old Galaxy with Android 4.4.2

By the way, does anyone know how to skip the intro  Huh
Activity: 116
Well great launch, but whales gettin weak hands out.. but might recover or not.. depends on whales..
Activity: 84
Congratulations to the team!  Smiley
Hope that BCY goes up!
Activity: 196
A lot of weak hand on Polo right now! Looks like we will be ready in a few hours.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Alot of weak hands on polo right now.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
http://isprofits.com/
Tell me, how was the release?
Activity: 199
why bittrex wallet is under maintenance .
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
Pages:
Jump to: