Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 75. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I think on release date when news get spread out and the app starts downloading all over the world sell walls wont matter much, they'll get either removed or eaten.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/16/bitcrystals-bcy-worldwide-launching-set-20th-april-2017/
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
I think on release date when news get spread out and the app starts downloading all over the world sell walls wont matter much, they'll get either removed or eaten.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

You might be only 2 days to late. We might even see new ATH that is a bit under half dollar.

Hmm yeah you might be right, now I'm waiting at 23800 but looks like it's only rising :/

When those 310k BCY wall at 0.0003BTC will get removed price will go to ATH for sure.

There is another wall at 44k satoshi, I think no ATH until after first burn report post go-live. May be sooner if EDS burns in real time, it will put pressure on the price all day long.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

You might be only 2 days to late. We might even see new ATH that is a bit under half dollar.

Hmm yeah you might be right, now I'm waiting at 23800 but looks like it's only rising :/

When those 310k BCY wall at 0.0003BTC will get removed price will go to ATH for sure.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There is a scary 94 BTC sell wall at 30k sat on Poloniex. I hope it gets removed prior to SoG launch or it will effectively keep the price down. Angry

It may be there simply to keep the price down.

Too big sell walls... we need to spread news to get more new buyers
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
There is a scary 94 BTC sell wall at 30k sat on Poloniex. I hope it gets removed prior to SoG launch or it will effectively keep the price down. Angry

It may be there simply to keep the price down.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
I'll try to catch this train at @22k. Should go to 35k+ in the next week.

I wait the SOG ---> ETH switch .....

That will never happen. SoG bet on security over speed. But dont worry, there are games developed on ETH for you to play.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Price already started pumping and we're 6 days away from the official release Cool $$$$
Activity: 288
New Adventure

The global release is not the end, but a great start of a new and even bigger adventure!

Our developers will keep working to add new exciting features, such as the multiplayer mode, or in-game
cards tokenization. And much more…

On June 29, we’re going to release a new game expansion. After Askian and its inhabitants, you’re going
to discover a brand new region - “Marva Magica”.
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone in this unknown country. “The Twelve” will accompany you throughout
the whole SoG adventure. And you’re going to meet them very soon…

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to keep yourself updated!

It is good to see that developers are already focused in future. May and July will bring important updates.

Please don't switch! Why should SoG switch to ETH from Counterparty? There is no smart contracts involved here...
I'll try to catch this train at @22k. Should go to 35k+ in the next week.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Been watching this one for a very long time now, Is anyone selling the collectable cards like the ultimate rares?

You may get a better chance on Slack there is a channel for #sogcardexchange.

https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team

Get in there and ask for the cards you want.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
New Adventure

The global release is not the end, but a great start of a new and even bigger adventure!

Our developers will keep working to add new exciting features, such as the multiplayer mode, or in-game

On June 29, we’re going to release a new game expansion. After Askian and its inhabitants, you’re going
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone in this unknown country. “The Twelve” will accompany you throughout

It is good to see that developers are already focused in future. May and July will bring important updates.

Activity: 327
Another dump as BTC started raising again. 10 days before the official global release I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to sell BCY above the price that I've bought it for. :/

How much did you buy it for?
Activity: 436
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Been watching this one for a very long time now, Is anyone selling the collectable cards like the ultimate rares?
legendary
New Adventure

legendary
Launch news also made it onto CCM Japan  Smiley

Spells of Genesisは4月20日遂に世界中でローンチを果たす

http://cryptocurrencymagazine.com/aprile-20-spells-of-genesis-world-launch

legendary
SoG launch made it to NewsBTC!  Smiley

Blockchain-based Mobile Trading Card Game Spells of Genesis To Launch Globally Come April 20th

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/12/blockchain-based-mobile-trading-card-game-spells-genesis-launch-globally-come-april-20th/

legendary
YAY finally we have global launch date! So much looking forward to it!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: