Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 76. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Spells of Genesis Launches Worldwide on April 20!

Brace Yourself!

Spells of Genesis, the first blockchain-based trading card game, represents a paradigm shift,
bringing the very unique feature of true ownership of game cards. Since our successful crowdfunding
campaign back in 2015, we’ve been working hard, showing the path to other projects and helping to
shape the future of the gaming industry.

Now, together with our partner All 4 Games, we’re bringing our vision to the global gaming market!

What Can You Expect?

At launch, there will be over 200 levels, divided into 20 campaigns. Within the first month after the
launch, this number will increase to around 300 levels.

The game will be available worldwide, on AppStore and Google Play in nine different languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.

The global launch will be preceded by a one-day game downtime, due to the servers maintenance and
preparation. All your in-game achievements will be reset, but unused Gems you’ve purchased previously
will be then credited back to your account.

Special Blockchain Card for Everyone

All the players, ancient or new ones, who’ll download and play the new official version from AppStore or
Google Play, and who’ll have linked their game account to their wallet by the end of April, will get a
special blockchain card, available only on this occasion!

The cards will be distributed in the beginning of May.

New Adventure

The global release is not the end, but a great start of a new and even bigger adventure!

Our developers will keep working to add new exciting features, such as the multiplayer mode, or in-game
cards tokenization. And much more…

On June 29, we’re going to release a new game expansion. After Askian and its inhabitants, you’re going
to discover a brand new region - “Marva Magica”.
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone in this unknown country. “The Twelve” will accompany you throughout
the whole SoG adventure. And you’re going to meet them very soon…

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to keep yourself updated!

F*CK YEAH!!!!! Smiley))))

collective bcy sog community prepares for emotional seizures....
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Brace Yourself!

Spells of Genesis, the first blockchain-based trading card game, represents a paradigm shift,
bringing the very unique feature of true ownership of game cards. Since our successful crowdfunding
campaign back in 2015, we’ve been working hard, showing the path to other projects and helping to

Now, together with our partner All 4 Games, we’re bringing our vision to the global gaming market!

What Can You Expect?

At launch, there will be over 200 levels, divided into 20 campaigns. Within the first month after the

The game will be available worldwide, on AppStore and Google Play in nine different languages:
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.

The global launch will be preceded by a one-day game downtime, due to the servers maintenance and
preparation. All your in-game achievements will be reset, but unused Gems you’ve purchased previously

All the players, ancient or new ones, who’ll download and play the new official version from AppStore or
Google Play, and who’ll have linked their game account to their wallet by the end of April, will get a

New Adventure

The global release is not the end, but a great start of a new and even bigger adventure!

Our developers will keep working to add new exciting features, such as the multiplayer mode, or in-game

On June 29, we’re going to release a new game expansion. After Askian and its inhabitants, you’re going
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone in this unknown country. “The Twelve” will accompany you throughout

F*CK YEAH!!!!! Smiley))))
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Brace Yourself!

What Can You Expect?

New Adventure

Global release is getting near, I'm excited!!! $$$$
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

I expect blockanization will be possible from 20th April. To blockchain card you will need to fuse it 2 times so you will need to get 4 same cards and fully crystalize them Fuse and fully crystalize those 2 Fussed cards and then Fuse for second time.  This card you will be able to blockanize.
What I dont know is will we be able to blockanize just any card or maybe only Epic and Legendary.  In general there is little use to blockanize common cards since will not be that strong and you will just have costs blockanize and move card.

How much does it cost?

It hasn't been defined yet, I guess (and I'm speculating here) it will have to include the cost of transaction fees.

Exactly we are just speculating. But to get a card in your counterparty wallet you need to pay a transaction fee. This fees are currently when bitcoin mempool is full quite high ( even $1), lets hope Bitcoin will cure itself anytime soon and fix this.

It's $0.02 if you dont mind waiting a day or so (which I don't).
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
This is a very good project and profitable too I missed this one ,I notice game related coins are the projects that can easily generate supporters and community and of course profits for trader will bookmarked this thread and see how it develop,development is very similar to fooballcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000,they both have the same platform but this one is in beta stage.

Its too innovative for me, I prefer more pompous and less future-thinking projects / coins where the probability of scam is present at hand. When u put ur money into a coin that could turn out to be a piece of vaporware / faggotry like FUCKTOM u impose a risk of losing everything on urself, and this is the most exciting thing about investing. Risk of locking ur money up in a coin for an indefinite time period agitates ur blood, u cant sleep or enjoy everyday life and that is the coolest thing about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

I expect blockanization will be possible from 20th April. To blockchain card you will need to fuse it 2 times so you will need to get 4 same cards and fully crystalize them Fuse and fully crystalize those 2 Fussed cards and then Fuse for second time.  This card you will be able to blockanize.
What I dont know is will we be able to blockanize just any card or maybe only Epic and Legendary.  In general there is little use to blockanize common cards since will not be that strong and you will just have costs blockanize and move card.

How much does it cost?

It hasn't been defined yet, I guess (and I'm speculating here) it will have to include the cost of transaction fees.

Exactly we are just speculating. But to get a card in your counterparty wallet you need to pay a transaction fee. This fees are currently when bitcoin mempool is full quite high ( even $1), lets hope Bitcoin will cure itself anytime soon and fix this.
legendary
You would need 4 Genesisoflight cards to "Blockchain" it?

What is the point of doing so please.

To trade an in-game cart with other players. Genesisoflight is a blockchain cart already (and therefore fused twice) and therefore this doesn't apply to it.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
You would need 4 Genesisoflight cards to "Blockchain" it?

What is the point of doing so please.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

How much does it cost?

legendary
Activity: 1310
Does an ingame card become a blockchain card when it´s leveled up?

Not yet, however in the future there will be a "blockchainization" function added to SoG for leveled up in-game cards.

Ah thanks. It´s not integrated right from the start?

Good question. I thought it would be from the official launch date.

From what the team has been saying blockchainization will be added after the global launch at some stage.
The reasoning behind this is to have a successful launch first, get people to play the game and then release several updates to be promoted and attract even more interest.

How much does it cost?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
This is a very good project and profitable too I missed this one ,I notice game related coins are the projects that can easily generate supporters and community and of course profits for trader will bookmarked this thread and see how it develop,development is very similar to fooballcoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xfccoin-the-first-fantasy-football-manager-blockchain-game-1850000,they both have the same platform but this one is in beta stage.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Not yet, however in the future there will be a "blockchainization" function added to SoG for leveled up in-game cards.

From what the team has been saying blockchainization will be added after the global launch at some stage.
The reasoning behind this is to have a successful launch first, get people to play the game and then release several updates to be promoted and attract even more interest.

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team
WELCOME THE PRINCE OF ICE!

Prince of Ice was issued in a limited supply of 800 units.
From Tuesday, April 11th, 3pm CEST, you can get yours
for 75 BCY from the Partner Merchant. Later on, the card
will be available on the Premium Merchant's.

legendary

Another dump as BTC started raising again. 10 days before the official global release I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to sell BCY above the price that I've bought it for. :/
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

legendary
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Thanks Coin@Coin  thats great info.

Pages:
Jump to: