Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 78. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Yes it is not 6th April, but is definitely April. I speculate to be on Monday 17th April. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

From the CEO himself no less... This has to be the least-hyped milestone in cryptocurrency history.

The first mainstream IOS app store downloadable game that uses a Bitcoin-related crypto asset for in-game ownership.... and this is going to slip into the AppStore without anybody even noticing.....wtf. I am going to download first day and buy $100 in cards... haha
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

@The Bitcoin Co-op ,coin@coin

Thanks,sounds impressive!-will dig through the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to the global launch! Going to be interesting. Smiley
What do you mean by global launch?(I am new here)

Global launch means launch on Worldwide Apple and Google app stores.

So everyone can download the app and play the game on their devices.
legendary
Activity: 1268

Currently the Swiss and us Canadians have special access privileges to the mobile app
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
legendary
Just random optimism or what?

Well, the dev team is great, they don't stop releasing and when i check the coin market cap and see all the projects that are in front on this one I'm sure we're going to get a big push in price eventually.
A lot of projects in front of BCY don't have anything done at all, just ideas written down, it's a joke. The same way i see Storj undervaluated, it's sick idea, working, in few days getting UX to make it simple for everyone and still just 11 mil market cap, it's a joke.

Unfortunately the crypto market is driven buy speculators who jump on the next pump. I don't blame them but that's how it works.
I tend to agree with both Storj and SoG being undervalued, they are different propositions and have different target markets but both have products that are actually up and running.

Go figure...
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Well, the dev team is great, they don't stop releasing and when i check the coin market cap and see all the projects that are in front on this one I'm sure we're going to get a big push in price eventually.
A lot of projects in front of BCY don't have anything done at all, just ideas written down, it's a joke. The same way i see Storj undervaluated, it's sick idea, working, in few days getting UX to make it simple for everyone and still just 11 mil market cap, it's a joke.
Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

What will happen to Askian if the miners start a war?

The Chasm is our brand new card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.
From Tuesday, April 4th, 3pm CEST, you can get your FORKCARD for 130 BCY!

legendary
I think we'll see a global release in 3 days Smiley Not sure what will happen to price but doesn't even matter, the demand itself will push the price naturally in the long run.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think we'll see a global release in 3 days Smiley Not sure what will happen to price but doesn't even matter, the demand itself will push the price naturally in the long run.
legendary
SOG is not a AAA game that normally takes years to be produced.

There is no reason to believe that will not be released on the date SOG announced.

BCY @ 1 USD soon. \o

It was nothing announced. Tomorrow on 3rd May decision will be take GO or NO GO on 6th April.  My personal bet is NO GO and launch to be in May. When decision will be made for a GO, I am sure it will happen.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
SOG is not a AAA game that normally takes years to be produced.

There is no reason to believe that will not be released on the date SOG announced.

BCY @ 1 USD soon. \o

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
Holding it for few more month will payout for sure.
legendary

Global Launch Date

We will submit the build to Channel 4 by the end of the next week, and on Monday, April 3rd, the final
GO/NO GO decision for the global launch will be made.

Three more days till the final decision. I still think decision will be a NO GO and we will see a global launch in May.

I think all are expecting launch in april

After a year of waiting, nobody is too optimistic, see bcy price. I am expecting a June or July launch. Keeping it real.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I have a Storj Library Card. What can i do with it? Is it possible to sell this card and could someone tell me where where? Or someone wants to make an offer trough pm?
legendary
New SoG Illustration posted by Yodark on /r/bitcoin today... made it to the front page  Shocked Smiley

Core/Unlimited Debate Card?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/62lgha/weve_drawn_the_mood_this_days_on_the_bitcoin/

Activity: 560

Global Launch Date

We will submit the build to Channel 4 by the end of the next week, and on Monday, April 3rd, the final

Three more days till the final decision. I still think decision will be a NO GO and we will see a global launch in May.

I think all are expecting launch in april
legendary

Global Launch Date

Pages:
Jump to: