Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 82. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have never seen so many ragedumps in a coin as byc.

Someone sent 2 million BCY to polo yesterday http://blockscan.com/txInfo/12269154

source: http://www.polonibox.com/?messageText=bcy

It's one guy suppressing the market.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

1. Ragedumps?
2. Whales dumping the market to get in low?
3. EDS bringing price down so that there is easier adoption, more liquidity, and cheaper cards during the launch?
4. All of the above?

Whatever the reason it is a good time to buy imo.

Easy money. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/6b82a93f73b88b7f1cf46e2fcca34116b586ac32a840a7ebcf00ce55aec4cfb6

Thanks

Even if Counterparty does not freeze and migrate, a person or business using xcp assets could burn tokens at any time and redeem them for tokens on another blockchain.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Next challenge in the Eshriek BCY countdown!

Value: 99 BCY

Open to: Anyone!

Challenge: Find the hidden message

Win Condition: Post the decrypted message here and PM me your Counterparty address. If there is no correct response within 1 hour hints may start following. The same challenge will be issued with a reduced BCY.

*Note - I am not affiliated with SoG other than being an early backer. If there are any requests from anyone I'll move this off to a separate thread. Just wanting to share gratitude that I have from the last ~2 years.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Game is still not available worldwide and in multiplayer mode?

Game will be launched globally soon enough as mentioned by the team.
Also looking forward to it Wink

any estimated date for release?

Just check a few posts above, with the Spells of Genesis logo. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Lots of volume last two day, but price decreased specially in USD greatly.  I guess those that was accumulating during last few slow and cheap months were taking profits yesterday.  With higher volume they could afford that. Question is did they made smart move, or price will be much higher just two weeks from now.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Easy money. https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/6b82a93f73b88b7f1cf46e2fcca34116b586ac32a840a7ebcf00ce55aec4cfb6

Thanks

Even if Counterparty does not freeze and migrate, a person or business using xcp assets could burn tokens at any time and redeem them for tokens on another blockchain.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Game is still not available worldwide and in multiplayer mode?

Game will be launched globally soon enough as mentioned by the team.
Also looking forward to it Wink

any estimated date for release?

No. I imagine there would be a thread on counterparty forums. Quick glance yielded nothing for me. Happy to donate 100 bcy to the best link that anyone can provide. My assumption: counterparty runs a patched bitcoin core server that is maybe a version behind bitcoin core(?). The "official" counterparty network would follow the bitcoin core network. I'm assuming they would have to ensure that xcp assets would only run on one network (i.e., an update that excludes one of the networks). Someone would have to develop a patched version of Bitcoin Unlimited (or whatever) to run on that network ongoing. 100 bcy to anyone who validates/invalidates with elaboration.

maybe this will happen till the community/ holder will choose which btc fork:

What is Bitcoin fails or becomes co-opted?

In the event of a catastrophic failure of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty does have the technical capability of “freezing” balances and migrating to another blockchain, like Litecoin for instance, with relative ease.

http://counterparty.io/docs/faq/

xcp: 1PaPnF38KDis5ZhAm7kkZ2msaQF9Lh3fAb    Roll Eyes Smiley

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

No. I imagine there would be a thread on counterparty forums. Quick glance yielded nothing for me. Happy to donate 100 bcy to the best link that anyone can provide. My assumption: counterparty runs a patched bitcoin core server that is maybe a version behind bitcoin core(?). The "official" counterparty network would follow the bitcoin core network. I'm assuming they would have to ensure that xcp assets would only run on one network (i.e., an update that excludes one of the networks). Someone would have to develop a patched version of Bitcoin Unlimited (or whatever) to run on that network ongoing. 100 bcy to anyone who validates/invalidates with elaboration.

maybe this will happen till the community/ holder will choose which btc fork:

What is Bitcoin fails or becomes co-opted?

In the event of a catastrophic failure of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty does have the technical capability of “freezing” balances and migrating to another blockchain, like Litecoin for instance, with relative ease.

http://counterparty.io/docs/faq/

xcp: 1PaPnF38KDis5ZhAm7kkZ2msaQF9Lh3fAb    Roll Eyes Smiley
Oh boy, this is gonna be sick, I'm prepared for the Moon flight Smiley))
On the last release for 2 countries price went over 78k satoshies. Since then game evolved a lot and now it's going to be released for all countries + it will get multiplayer option which everyone who love the game if waiting for. BCY devs even merged few other games into BCY ecosystem. And this guys are actually burning the coins all the time. SICK

I'm not selling bellow 200k satoshies, period.

This will not be Candy Crush or Clash of the Clans, those apps have revenues near a million a day for in app purchases. But I will take a small percentage of that success rate.

I still think it would be awesome for EDS to build a separate game-independent wallet that displays your coins as cards along with your card balances, and have it support at least the top 10 currencies as well, each with their own cool EDS designed gaming card. So then people could trade cards not coins and your rarest cards would be there for you to enjoy just like having a real deck. Maybe I will get some devs together to make such a wallet Smiley

Yes. Trading cards for other cards is much needed. It can be done using counterparty wallet and IndieSquare. It's probably on the roadmap for Book of Orbs. But it never hurts to have more, and possibly better, options.

While you are at it, why not build a totally new game into the wallet that uses SoG cards? There can be an infinite number of games that use BCY and/or SoG cards. Build enough games and one of them is bound to be a candy crush killer. Cards can have stats that are completely unique from the original. You don't need to be EDS to profit by using their tokens in game play. Also, if you design the wallet to support both BTC and BTU (or whatever they are after the fork) you could capture the market of the chain that is considered alt. I'm looking forward to playing some yet to be developed game with my SatoshiClassic card Smiley

Actually, do you have a link for how the fork impacts counterparty assets?

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
On the last release for 2 countries price went over 78k satoshies. Since then game evolved a lot and now it's going to be released for all countries + it will get multiplayer option which everyone who love the game if waiting for. BCY devs even merged few other games into BCY ecosystem. And this guys are actually burning the coins all the time. SICK

This will not be Candy Crush or Clash of the Clans, those apps have revenues near a million a day for in app purchases. But I will take a small percentage of that success rate.

I still think it would be awesome for EDS to build a separate game-independent wallet that displays your coins as cards along with your card balances, and have it support at least the top 10 currencies as well, each with their own cool EDS designed gaming card. So then people could trade cards not coins and your rarest cards would be there for you to enjoy just like having a real deck. Maybe I will get some devs together to make such a wallet Smiley

Yes. Trading cards for other cards is much needed. It can be done using counterparty wallet and IndieSquare. It's probably on the roadmap for Book of Orbs. But it never hurts to have more, and possibly better, options.

While you are at it, why not build a totally new game into the wallet that uses SoG cards? There can be an infinite number of games that use BCY and/or SoG cards. Build enough games and one of them is bound to be a candy crush killer. Cards can have stats that are completely unique from the original. You don't need to be EDS to profit by using their tokens in game play. Also, if you design the wallet to support both BTC and BTU (or whatever they are after the fork) you could capture the market of the chain that is considered alt. I'm looking forward to playing some yet to be developed game with my SatoshiClassic card Smiley

Actually, do you have a link for how the fork impacts counterparty assets?

legendary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

legendary

Sacred Owl Update

Testing and Security Requirements

The build issued from the sprint 3 “Killer Princess” has been reviewed and tested by Channel 4 and SEGA.
Following these tests, we need to implement several technical changes in order to improve the security,
and also fix some bugs.

The importance of these implementations being considered, as well as the importance of having a solid
build, together with Channel4 we decided to extend this sprint and to postpone the release candidate
delivery for a week.

Global Launch Date

We will submit the build to Channel 4 by the end of the next week, and on Monday, April 3rd, the final
GO/NO GO decision for the global launch will be made.

We are fairly confident that this additional time will help us to polish all the features and to deliver a stable
and satisfying game build, to launch Spells of Genesis globally on April 6th.

Multiplayer

The launch is not the end, but the beginning of a new great adventure!

If everything goes smoothly after the global launch, we will start working on a solid version of a asynchronous
multiplayer, which should be implemented in May. We will release an update regarding our future plans shortly.

Something big is going to happen, stay tuned!

Where will the launch party be, count me in, I will bring the drinks!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to the launch, been waiting for this for a loooooong time Smiley
So even if there are further delays I rather the team gets it right than rush it.
legendary
We are fairly confident that this additional time will help us to polish all the features and to deliver a stable

These updates are just fantastic. Such a difference from last year! We have waited so long get this done right guys... you can change the world of gaming with what you are doing... holy sh.....!

I am still sceptical. Is only 14 days till then. Yes on many ways is seen they are getting ready for a global release, but 14 days is just to fast.

Skeptical that they will actually release or what exactly? They said it might be delayed, at this point what do I care if it is 14 or 28 days... the fact they are making regular updates and releases and aren't afraid to talk about the near future is a major boost to my confidence.... I personally know about 20 youthful non-tech types under 24 years old that are going to download this game just to participate in crypto because they don't have the interest through any other channel... i am skeptical too but only because I am skeptical about everything, other than my built in skepticism I am stoked Smiley haha
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

This year, Spring is coming smoothly. And in order to fully enjoy it, we ...

would like to get our rewards for the last season, at last  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

These updates are just fantastic. Such a difference from last year! We have waited so long get this done right guys... you can change the world of gaming with what you are doing... holy sh.....!

I am still sceptical. Is only 14 days till then. Yes on many ways is seen they are getting ready for a global release, but 14 days is just to fast.
Pages:
Jump to: