Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain - page 16. (Read 47163 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264
any date on when the crowdsale starts?

To answer your question we will start when the game has enough popularity.
We use popularity point as an indicator

The popularity is counted this way

1 Twitter follower = 1 point
1 FB like = 1 point
1 email subscriber = 5 points

We start when we have 5000 points

We are working now on presenting the points in real time
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
any date on when the crowdsale starts?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is an exciting development in so many ways. Really looking forward to watching it unfold.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Today from 16:00-17:00 CEST we will be doing our first Google Hangout, so if you have questions or want to know more about the game, join!:

https://plus.google.com/events/c3rk3frqpp979sg4co7u03donbs
Activity: 11
As I announced last week, here is the first pre-alpha gameplay video of Spells of Orbital!

Note that this is a pre-alpha gameplay video. The visuals, backgrounds and interfaces will be improved! here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA1Vm8cRYn0

The original post has also been updated!
Very nice. Watching. If you need beta testers and a review, lemme know :3

We will certainly be needing that! We'll update you later!
legendary
Activity: 1044
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Very nice. Watching. If you need beta testers and a review, lemme know :3
Mind if I interview one of the devs for a while?

Sure! We are happy to tell more about our development. Could you send me a personal message with some more details? Then we can discuss further.

Also, we are announcing that we will post the first gameplay video here next week!
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Mind if I interview one of the devs for a while?
legendary
Activity: 1022
FreshTheGame
The fact that you have a game API is interesting. Do you have more information on this particular point ?

About API, our dev is making it right now, it will be finished soon and implemented into games for using freshcoins deep into games as in-games feature. I can send you diagram if you are interested?

Yes of course as I said to you into PM we have whole economy around it with all benefits as for gamers/game developers/investors. It is called Proof of market which means usability of the coins into real markets. We mapped freshcoin as property which has wholesale and retail price.
Wholesale price is its price on exchange. We want uptrend stable price. Retail is 1$ for 1 freshcoin and it is just for invested freshcoins which are dedicated for using into games.

Engine of whole process if freshonline system (which is distribution and promotion system beside payments) and our motto is FreshTheGame which means lots of for gamers. As I said our plan is unique in terms of usability with win/win/win system for all three sides which are connected with freshcoins.

On 15th of OCtober is first ann of games on 18th of October is investment second batch. Now we have more than 200k freshcoins which are same ammount in $ for gamers. I think that you need to get in the train Smiley

We are available whole time so you can contact us, or me if you like idea Smiley

The fact that you have a game API is interesting. Do you have more information on this particular point ?
legendary
Activity: 1022
FreshTheGame
Hi,

wanted to offer something what we are doing for a 2 months with all economy system in it and have API, first games on 15th of OCtober. We have investor fund and 200k freshcoins in it. We could use your game with freshcoins, we have lots of interest into it. I am looking for games. we could talk over skype if you want more about that!

here is link of our thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/frsh-freshcoin-freshcoin-for-1-into-game-low-algo-pom-fresh-online-670939

and marketing plan and feasibility study:

http://www.docdroid.net/hms3/freshcoin-marketing-plan-and-feasibility-study.pdf.html

everything you can find on www.freshcoin.net Smiley

We are looking for dedicated freshcoin games, I think that you can implement freshcoins and also have earnings into it. 1Freshcoin per 1$, everything is explained in marketing plan.

Why not bitcoins? BIG volatility and inability to controll its price, we have coin with greatest mining ratio and unique business strategy!

Wow. This must have been just the most detailed Game announcement in the BitcoinTalk community I've seen just yet.

And it looks great too. Good luck guys!
When will the crowdsale happen?

Thank you!

Yeah it sure might be! We thought it was getting about time to combine gaming and Bitcoin.

For the crowdsale we are targeting early November. At the moment, we are gathering a comunity, when it is big enough we will come up with an exact date!
Activity: 322
Sound Engineer for Hire
Wow. This must have been just the most detailed Game announcement in the BitcoinTalk community I've seen just yet.

And it looks great too. Good luck guys!
When will the crowdsale happen?
Hello All!

I am Jasper, the game designer for Spells of Orbital! I am very excited to work this unique game concept and the way cryptocurrency is implemented! I will be updating this forumpost with more news about the game, screenshots and video's. And here will be the first one, the first teaser for Spells of Orbital just went online!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fmgP0pL7t4&feature=youtu.be

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to ask them here! I will answer them as quick as possible!

Spells of Genesis (SoG) is an upcoming trading card/arcade game, from Swiss-based company EverdreamSoft, which will
integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as its storyline. It is targeted for release in late
2015 for iOS and Android devices.

A Game For The Community
Our motivation in developing SoG stems from our desire to create a game in strong cooperation with the community. With Moonga, our
main trading card game, we were among the first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has
evolved in unexpected ways.

We saw some of our players trading rare cards for more than 1000 USD, even if it was not allowed by the terms of service. A whole
economy emerged in the game. This inspired us to conceptualise how we could go beyond that and leverage digital goods ownership.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org