Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 6. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Blockchain updated to 32336+ on CryptoChainer.com
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Thanks to steve321 for nodes and blockchain my windows wallet is staking now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
added another checkpoint to the repo

your kidding right?
you dumped on us after bringing nothing to the coin, sell orders are building, inflation is crushing
wheres the dev work?
damn u suk lol
ditch for a while come back try make hype to dump your stakes?
jesus man..
i only say this as theres gonna be alot of mad people with a shitpile of these coins they cant do nothing with
Activity: 65
added another checkpoint to the repo
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
my Wallet dosn't works! i cant open it. somebody know whats wrong?
Activity: 123
my windows wallet works good for this moment.same as yobit. my wallet says 30542 same as yobit...thanks goes to steve321
Activity: 140
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
Wow must really be dead.

no steves not the dev, did you even read this thread?
the dev dumped for one btc and left a week ago
steve runs cryptochainer.com and has been TRYING to keep the chain updated for us (it keep forking)
buy orders dried up few days ago, now 2 shatoshi sells are over 1.5btc   (someone actually bought the 1 shat orders omg lol)

what keep surprising me is the people buying at 1 shat , even 2, the inflation is massive on this coin, theres no way you guys can fill those order after the 5 days they will take to stake lol
this coin will go down in history as creating some of the largest bagholders this year ;p
Activity: 58
Wow must really be dead.
Activity: 58
This seems to be an issue with the Windows wallet.  CryptoChainer has been updated to the current chain.  Mac and Linux don't seem to be affected by it.

there needs to be a new compile for windows wallet with a new checkpoint added. STEVE YOURE THE DEV RIGHT?
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
This seems to be an issue with the Windows wallet.  CryptoChainer has been updated to the current chain.  Mac and Linux don't seem to be affected by it.

Thanks

Was gonna give it a go, but I'm out
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
stuck on 29900 now

more forks than chain it seems
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
This coin is going to need something more to survive. Services, buy support, advancement. Something more.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Whats happening in this altcoin i bought 0.1 btc for 1 sat each and now i can't sell it right now.
Guys do you experience it in yobit.. Honestly i'm not pro about choosing an altcoin and i'm newbie.. And i just want to know if this spex still running?

It's still running.  What seems to be your issue.  The blockchain is back on track with Yobit, and there is trading activity...

I downloaded the latest chain posted and I'm back on the same block as YoBit and the block explorer. Thanks!

Awesome!

Great news for SPEX, I'll sync up with the new bootstrap once I'm home Smiley

Can't keep those extreme little sprouts from germinating  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Whats happening in this altcoin i bought 0.1 btc for 1 sat each and now i can't sell it right now.
Guys do you experience it in yobit.. Honestly i'm not pro about choosing an altcoin and i'm newbie.. And i just want to know if this spex still running?

It's still running.  What seems to be your issue.  The blockchain is back on track with Yobit, and there is trading activity...

I downloaded the latest chain posted and I'm back on the same block as YoBit and the block explorer. Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
These are some nodes that are on the correct chain:

Code:
addnode=188.165.2.165
addnode=78.94.32.196
addnode=142.4.218.175
addnode=193.107.94.86
addnode=188.165.0.69
addnode=148.251.90.34
addnode=216.170.126.168
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=79.138.131.51
Hi everyone, I have fixed the SproutsExtreme blockchain, and it is now current to Yobit, the pool, etc.

It's on CryptoChainer.com, on the M-Z page.  It says SproutsExteme 29590+

Please replace your data with this one, and we will all be on the same chain.

legendary
Activity: 1554
  Does someone have a current block chain that is on the same block as YoBit?

This ^^^^

My wallet can't even sync up with the cryptochainer bootstrap, it hits different forks every time with staking turned off....

I guess we all have to wait now Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: