Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 2. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
can we get a take over and a 10,000 to 1 swap. Fish

Might as well make a new coin as it will only be good for bag holders, but if interested I could possibly help out with a coin swap to a new coin base granted it is worth my while Grin

In reality the spex chain is too stuffed to even send anything so probably not Cheesy
Does that means spex is being dead ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
would there be any way to make a new coin and only distribute to current holders at say 10,000 to 1. Not using the old shitty spex block chain at all. Just throwing ideas around. Welcome input or ideas from everyone.

Well take this example, whatever is on yobit accounts at the time of the swap (With picture proof) are part of the swap as that shows holders of the coin, the coin will use a new base with a brand new chain and premine for the swap, as mentioned before the spex chain is very unreliable and not working so that will be the only way to make sure of original coin holders since the coin forks all the time and anyone can have fake coins in their home pc wallet.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
would there be any way to make a new coin and only distribute to current holders at say 10,000 to 1. Not using the old shitty spex block chain at all. Just throwing ideas around. Welcome input or ideas from everyone.
legendary

Might as well make a new coin as it will only be good for bag holders, but if interested I could possibly help out with a coin swap to a new coin base granted it is worth my while Grin

In reality the spex chain is too stuffed to even send anything so probably not Cheesy
Activity: 803
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I managed to put, Sprouts Extreme, on C-CEX BUT NEEDS TO BE VOTED, please vote and bistribuite    https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=spex

Why do you want to vote for a broken coin. No dev, no stable chain!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I managed to put, Sprouts Extreme, on C-CEX BUT NEEDS TO BE VOTED, please vote and bistribuite    https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=spex
legendary
I have over 1,000 SPEX I got for free on Yo-Bit. I am putting them up for sale now for all of those looking to get their hands on this commodity!  Wink

So you are looking for 1000 satoshi since the minimum sell value for SPEX is 1 satoshi ?

You can get that in 2 seconds by visiting 2 faucets that each pay 500 satoshi... nobody will buy your SPEX since it is broken and forks all the time, just saying.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
I have over 1,000 SPEX I got for free on Yo-Bit. I am putting them up for sale now for all of those looking to get their hands on this commodity!  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It is amazing that someone keeps buying SPEX on YoBit even though when syncing up you might be lucky to get onto the main chain... for a minute or two Cheesy
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
SPEX is such a good buy in Roll Eyes you can't go wrong with 1 satoshi Tongue it is like big up Cool it will make you smile then it will make it turn upside down Embarrassed

The only fun about this thing when you get 1000 coins for free at Yobit and blow them on dice there.

LMAO SPEX is literally just a spec in the altcoin world as it has many worlds within itself (FORKS) lol

I got few millions of it but it keeps forking so many times not even funny anymore.

Just leave it be this is just another E-CASH, too big of a supply that it just forks every time a user stakes on the network lol
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
SPEX is such a good buy in Roll Eyes you can't go wrong with 1 satoshi Tongue it is like big up Cool it will make you smile then it will make it turn upside down Embarrassed

The only fun about this thing when you get 1000 coins for free at Yobit and blow them on dice there.

LMAO SPEX is literally just a spec in the altcoin world as it has many worlds within itself (FORKS) lol

I got few millions of it but it keeps forking so many times not even funny anymore.

Activity: 591
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Just to let everyone know and to beware that the coin can be very unpredictable at times.

It can be performing normal then for a couple of days to a week the blockchain will fork onto whoever has the most coins on that chain, I think SPEX has a vulnerability being exploited like the original PeerCoin Timewarp hack since it was built on that base.
what causes this and is there a fix?
SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

The coin will be re-born soon, stay tuned & keep staking!

I am stuck at block 96084.

The coin constantly does that, it forks & then forks & then forks again & then someone just chooses their own chain and uploads it so others can use their fork.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

I am stuck at block 96084 and any good nodes?
legendary
SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

So can we sell the Billions of Trillions of coins there is currently ? Interesting... will you buy them ? lol
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
SproutsExtreme will never die!  The blockchain is caught up, and recently uploaded to CryptoChainer.com

This doesn't seem like sprouts extreme, more like extreme demise.

Officially DEAD !
Pages:
Jump to: