Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPEX] SproutsExtreme sha256 pos/pow hybrid - page 4. (Read 33320 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Blockchain updated on CryptoChainer.com, and it is confirmed sending to Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
My wallet have 10 connection but no sync !!

the coins chain has impossible forks w/o some type of inflation control.
simple put, the stakes from some wallets are so large they are forking the chain  (how crazy hey?)
you have 10 connections cause theirs other wallets on your side chain ;\
this coin needs some code updates imo.
i don't think the dev forsaw this effect haha. i for one see a super interesting specced coin never seen a coin that has these specs.
i suppose this fork problem is why.....    Grin
good luck! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Somebody just bought a ton of SPEX on Yobit!  What's going on?

someone not following the coins life ;P
trying like the last guys who bought to double triple their cash in 5 days ;p
will end up with bags, as per last guys too heehee (tho as guys buy maybe they will be saved)
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
hi id like to help develop this coin to build services on the blockchain. first service reputation system
Updated SproutsExtreme blockchain is available at CryptoChainer.com!  It's on block 37162.
Somebody just bought a ton of SPEX on Yobit!  What's going on?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
My wallet have 10 connection but no sync !!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 Does anyone have a current block chain for SPEX?

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Here is the link to a Guide/Linux Qt Compiler that will automatically create a Altcoin Linux GUI Qt wallet of your choice with Git source code entered.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-qt-wallet-compiler-for-linux-498746

Just install a Ubuntu Partition onto your PC running alongside Windows or on a separate PC, follow this guide, then transfer over your wallet.dat.
legendary
Activity: 1218
I suppose if one really wanted to they could compile the SPEX Linux Qt Wallet and copy over their wallet.dat from their Windows Wallet, sync up and stake.

Or just Import your Private Keys over to the Linux Wallet.
Activity: 369
I compiled the Linux Qt from the recent Github Source and it has a different splash screen saying who it was fixed by, anyway no problems with it so far.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
from now on there is no point of keep downloading the block chain anymore for me. I will wait until Dev fix the wallet or someone take it over or let it die.
Activity: 756
Did this coin fork again or is it just really quiet, no one seems to know even the the dev...
Activity: 369
So what is going to be done about this coin and the long term stability/features ?
Blockchain should be around 36661 at 10AM Pacific today.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
SproutsExtreme blockchain, updated on CryptoChainer.com, now at block 35175+!  Get your wallets synced, and let's get it back on track!

Thanks. Staking again.
legendary
Activity: 1554
My wallet can not sync past block 6685, I've restarted it many times and it does nothing, anybody know a fix ?

Go into your roaming folder, find SproutsExtreme, delete everything except for wallet.dat, download the most recent SPEX bootstrap files located on cryptochainer.com then extract to the SPEX roaming folder.

Start wallet with -reservebalance=9999999 & wait for it to sync up then close the wallet.

Re-open the wallet without resevebalance & wait for your stakes to roll in.
Activity: 630
My wallet can not sync past block 6685, I've restarted it many times and it does nothing, anybody know a fix ?
SproutsExtreme blockchain, updated on CryptoChainer.com, now at block 35175+!  Get your wallets synced, and let's get it back on track!
Activity: 413
I guess my coins will just have to sit in limbo and wait, this kind of reminds me of E-CASH but fixable..... iGotSpots where are you Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: