Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 11. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
The permanent node at 193.68.21.38 is updated to the new fork version (protocol version 60080);

The pool at sptpool.digsys.bg is updated as well.

The current network hash rate is around 4 Mhash/s?!?! Is this possible?

It was up around 400 earlier which is why blocks are slow now

Got addnodes?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The permanent node at 193.68.21.38 is updated to the new fork version (protocol version 60080);

It was up around 400 earlier which is why blocks are slow now
legendary
I'm having a SERIOUS problem with the new qt-client.

After a while have the sync, I've made a withdrwal of 6000SPT's from cryptsy to my wallet. Then about a hour after the deposit, the money shown on the wallet, but as unconfirmed and 2 hours later, still unconfirmed, with 0 confirmations :| Huh

And worst of all is that it is still with the "out of sync" problem now Sad

Well, I really don't want to lose 6000SPT's since I was one of a REALLY few people who believed in this coin until the end, so I would really apreciate some help ASAP. Sad

Also, I'm trying to start the wallet with cmd using "spots-qt.exe -server", but it starts and shutdown in the same instant, so I can only iniciate the wallet clicking directly on the .exe

HELP please

Nothing is wrong your coins will show up. Difficulty got spiked by mutlipools again and its stuck high making blocks slow
Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Activity: 47
Merit: 24
I'm having a SERIOUS problem with the new qt-client.

After a while have the sync, I've made a withdrwal of 6000SPT's from cryptsy to my wallet. Then about a hour after the deposit, the money shown on the wallet, but as unconfirmed and 2 hours later, still unconfirmed, with 0 confirmations :| Huh

And worst of all is that it is still with the "out of sync" problem now Sad

Well, I really don't want to lose 6000SPT's since I was one of a REALLY few people who believed in this coin until the end, so I would really apreciate some help ASAP. Sad

Also, I'm trying to start the wallet with cmd using "spots-qt.exe -server", but it starts and shutdown in the same instant, so I can only iniciate the wallet clicking directly on the .exe

HELP please
Activity: 47
Merit: 24
I have all my spots stored on cryptsy for about 2 months. Do I need to send tem to the new client, or can I just leave them there and wait for the new fork to start?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Downloaded new client, sync is stuck at block 78722. What is going on?

We are at that block right now, you are synced

But wallet shows "Out of sync" message

Try closing the client and then reopening it. Weird but sometimes works.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But wallet shows "Out of sync" message
Activity: 245

Activity: 42
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Ok you are right. I read it. but still this is going to be though to get trough. People (like me) will come mine and go before reading all the pages. A few hardcore miners will stay and pay the price for everyone else. Dosnt sound ok to me.

The fork change is actually working out well in my opinion; it has taken a little longer than a week which allows a lot of people to make their updates as need be.

From what I gather Crypsty has made the change on the exchange.

If people don't check for updates for their coin in two-three weeks who's fault is that?

The notices went out and there was ample time to update.

This should be a smooth switch to the new fork at 79,000.
legendary
Dont get me wrong there is no right way. Whatever you do someone gets burned. Im just stating an opinion, nothing more (i dont intend to criticize). But you will need a lot of time to get to the target block.

The point is to allow people to update. It is taking long, but again, multipools hit it so that sucks
Activity: 25
Dont get me wrong there is no right way. Whatever you do someone gets burned. Im just stating an opinion, nothing more (i dont intend to criticize). But you will need a lot of time to get to the target block.
legendary
Ok you are right. I read it. but still this is going to be though to get trough. People (like me) will come mine and go before reading all the pages. A few hardcore miners will stay and pay the price for everyone else. Dosnt sound ok to me.

Ok, next time we will update and fork it THAT day so all of you lose your coins trying to transfer them on an old chain. Does that sound better?

It's the multipools spiking it. Blame them, the coin worked fine for months before they came along
legendary
Time to find a block jumped from 1,3h to 7 h. So do the math. With 80 Mhas dif should be way lower (was 20 when i joined). Right now i would mine with a loss (due to electricity cost). Something isnt quiet right i guess. Why the rise in difficulty? I will mine something else until this gets sorted out. i can risk some low income, but not an straight loss.

There's over 70 pages, the last 10 of which explain what is happening. I assume with 6 posts you are new, but a suggestion....you should read before you post
Time to find a block jumped from 1,3h to 7 h. So do the math. With 80 Mhas dif should be way lower (was 20 when i joined). Right now i would mine with a loss (due to electricity cost). Something isnt quiet right i guess. Why the rise in difficulty? I will mine something else until this gets sorted out. i can risk some low income, but not an straight loss.
Activity: 245
I started mining this in hope to get some low dif. But instead of dropping below 1 after i found a block it jumped to 20. At this rate it will never hit block 79000.

Thats just not true...

Its slow but we are not that far away from the fork
I started mining this in hope to get some low dif. But instead of dropping below 1 after i found a block it jumped to 20. At this rate it will never hit block 79000.
legendary
Yep, we are getting close. I just hope everyone is updated...

I sure hope so,

What would happen with unconfirmed coins if update hits and pool is not updated?

Anything mined on a pool or client that isn't updated will be on the old fork. Which means that anything gained after Block 79,000 will only be able to be traded to and spent with other people that didn't update

I suggest moving to the green pools. Those are confirmed as updated, and will be on the same fork as Cryptsy, Coins-e, and anywhere else Spots are used
Pages:
Jump to: