Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 10. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I still think it should have been at block 81000, there simply isn't enough time to update everything before block 79000 Roll Eyes

Even with the change to 79000, everyone's going to have had significantly more time to update to this new version than they were expected to for the 81000 release based on the original estimates.
Sorry, i was being sarcastic!

Ah, my tablet wasn't loading that emote  Tongue
Activity: 47
Merit: 24

Is there also more configurations that is needed to be put in that file, like daemon? I forgot the extension that it's supose to put on that file... I'm in the "Appdata - roaming - Spots" folder and have created a txt named Spots...

Thanks for the quick reply and the help mate.

No problem; the filename needs to the spots.conf

Your in the right folder it seems.

Make the changes and the close/reopen the new spots client.

Thanks mate, with that now it is now synchronising... will see if the coins come again confirmed Smiley

I'll tell something as soon as the sync ends Smiley

Thank you very much!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Is there also more configurations that is needed to be put in that file, like daemon? I forgot the extension that it's supose to put on that file... I'm in the "Appdata - roaming - Spots" folder and have created a txt named Spots...

No problem; the filename needs to the spots.conf

Your in the right folder it seems.

Make the changes and the close/reopen the new spots client.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'm having a big issue and need urgent help!

I had a problem with my computer and the windows got complettly corrupted, so I made backups and formated.

I've recovered the wallet.dat from the corrupted windows before the formating, also.

Then, after formating, I've started the new client again, shut it down and replaced the new created wallet.dat for the old backuped wallet.dat.

The problem is that now my coins only appear as unconfirmed! And the wallet shows no connections and it has passed over 4 hours!

Please help, I've been keeping my spots for over 2 months and I don't want to loose all my coins in the deadline Sad

HELP PLEASE!!!

Absolutely make sure you have the latest client.

After that, use these addnodes to sync:

Code:
addnode=54.201.183.106
addnode=72.78.100.12

Server=1 if you want it to run as a server

I had a problem with my computer and the windows got complettly corrupted, so I made backups and formated.

I've recovered the wallet.dat from the corrupted windows before the formating, also.

Then, after formating, I've started the new client again, shut it down and replaced the new created wallet.dat for the old backuped wallet.dat.

The problem is that now my coins only appear as unconfirmed! And the wallet shows no connections and it has passed over 4 hours!

Please help, I've been keeping my spots for over 2 months and I don't want to loose all my coins in the deadline Sad

HELP PLEASE!!!

Code:
addnode=54.201.183.106
addnode=72.78.100.12

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I still think it should have been at block 81000, there simply isn't enough time to update everything before block 79000 Roll Eyes

Even with the change to 79000, everyone's going to have had significantly more time to update to this new version than they were expected to for the 81000 release based on the original estimates.
Sorry, i was being sarcastic!

HELP PLEASE!!!

Code:
addnode=54.201.183.106
addnode=72.78.100.12

HELP PLEASE!!!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Well Spots are fine and dandy, But Copperbars Wallet link won't work and i couldn't post anything on the copperbars ANN, so that's why I'm here. SPOTS, I NEED YOUR HELP!! Please. Just need the working link to the copperbars wallet...........

EDIT: Still searching....

Edit #2: How could i forget to check Cryptocointalk? Duh! BTW, watching copperbars build the blockchain is like watching grass grow! lol
Still 128 blocks to go. ETA 13 feb?

About right; seems like next week for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Activity: 8
Still 128 blocks to go. ETA 13 feb?
Activity: 45

Funny, I originally thought the same too. My guess is that iGotSpots made the original mistake that I did in not factoring in huge difficulty spikes that discourages a lot of people from mining. Thus block move slows to a crawl (literally hours to go through that difficult block).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Spots HARD FORK AT BLOCK 81,000

Update Before Friday, January 17th, 2014

Windows: http://igotspots.com/spots/Spots_Windows_QT_V1.1.rar

Source: http://igotspots.com/spots/spots-master.rar

I'll get it up on github in the morning

Change Log (1/15/2014)

HARD FORK - Block 81,000

General
- New Logo
- New Icons
- No more error alerts
- Syncing has been sped up
- Litecoin cross chatter permanently removed

Difficulty
- Difficulty will now adjust at same spacing, but will move only 50% of the pre-fork adjustment

Other
- Symbol changed to SPOT
- Network settings tweaked
- Finding peers is much faster
- Optimized IPv4/IPv6/loopback protocol handling
- SUPERBLOCKS REMOVED - There was only a 0.01% chance of a block being a 205x super block. There were not many found in the entire 5 months so we are eliminating these completely
- Reward changed from 49 to 48 to compensate for the already found superblocks, but keep the coin life as planned

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Did hardfork will be this winter or no? Smiley)
Activity: 229
Activity: 130
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
LOL am I the only one left mining this...I am running one slower card on a pool and there was only 2 of us there I believe.

No but its going to be shit until the fork because the diff keeps spiking
Activity: 136
LOL am I the only one left mining this...I am running one slower card on a pool and there was only 2 of us there I believe. And are we stuck at 78830?
Pages:
Jump to: