Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 20. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 252
we still have another 3800+ blocks.  It will be another 2 weeks before the hard fork kicks in  Undecided

70 seconds, so 4433 minutes, or around Sunday. I'm going to keep everything saying Friday, though, to encourage people to update right away and not put it off

70 seconds? what kind of math are you using?  So 3742 more blocks in the next 48 hours? Not looking good boss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
worforcrypto needs a facelift. imo, the ugly layout of the site prevents its success.

At least it never got hacked like this one amateur exchange I heard about

you have a problem with reading comprehension, and you prove it once more. a server exploit != "exchange got hacked"

i just hadnt configured the server yet. once again i attempt to offer you some professional advice, and once again you

descend into attack mode. hire someone to facelift your site and watch it grow exponentially.

Ever hear of a test run? Its when people put something up with bare bones to gauge interest. Interest is there so it'll get done the right way from the ground up when we loop back to it

I think you highly underestimate how many of the sites and services you use on the daily that our team had a hand in

i'd say the testrun is complete, time to move into the next step. at any rate, i won't argue with you spots. just trying to offer a helpful suggestion. not trying to diss you or your team one bit.

have a good day

Is it due for some work? Yea, probably, but a cosmetic upgrade is about #3 on our list right now
fair enough
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
worforcrypto needs a facelift. imo, the ugly layout of the site prevents its success.

you have a problem with reading comprehension, and you prove it once more. a server exploit != "exchange got hacked"

i just hadnt configured the server yet. once again i attempt to offer you some professional advice, and once again you

descend into attack mode. hire someone to facelift your site and watch it grow exponentially.

Ever hear of a test run? Its when people put something up with bare bones to gauge interest. Interest is there so it'll get done the right way from the ground up when we loop back to it

I think you highly underestimate how many of the sites and services you use on the daily that our team had a hand in

i'd say the testrun is complete, time to move into the next step. at any rate, i won't argue with you spots. just trying to offer a helpful suggestion. not trying to diss you or your team one bit.

have a good day

Is it due for some work? Yea, probably, but a cosmetic upgrade is about #3 on our list right now

have a good day
legendary

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I wouldn't really call them fake buy orders, the sells are just as small. It can move up just as easy as it can move down

And because of that now price dropped 25% more.. in one moment.
legendary
I would hate to be you this weekend

It was me who blew a chicken coop at 7-8/01. I'm tired of watching passive slow movement down. So I tried to stir the market. After more than a week i don't see positive changes in the market. We continue to glide down. Lack of real buyers (just a few semifake tiny buy orders), but the presence of sellers. And a lot of people who are stuck with a very expensive spots. (I'm still waiting at @xx-150 spotoshis to buy some but i can buy all of the market at one movement - i have enought btcs to do that, but i don't see that will make me any profit now, all my previous experience with spots was not positive.. especially when i entered at 20000 spotoshis and exited at 5100 spotoshis).
"This weekend" now in the past and no jump up happened. Market requires something breathtaking, unique and highly demanded.
Maybe everyone who stuck with them join together and come up with something unique that iGotSpots able to implement it?

I wouldn't really call them fake buy orders, the sells are just as small. It can move up just as easy as it can move down
legendary

I would hate to be you this weekend

It was me who blew a chicken coop at 7-8/01. I'm tired of watching passive slow movement down. So I tried to stir the market. After more than a week i don't see positive changes in the market. We continue to glide down. Lack of real buyers (just a few semifake tiny buy orders), but the presence of sellers. And a lot of people who are stuck with a very expensive spots. (I'm still waiting at @xx-150 spotoshis to buy some but i can buy all of the market at one movement - i have enought btcs to do that, but i don't see that will make me any profit now, all my previous experience with spots was not positive.. especially when i entered at 20000 spotoshis and exited at 5100 spotoshis).
"This weekend" now in the past and no jump up happened. Market requires something breathtaking, unique and highly demanded.
Maybe everyone who stuck with them join together and come up with something unique that iGotSpots able to implement it?
Activity: 245
New merchant accepting Spots

Urban Graff Streetwear clothing now accepts Spots

Worldwide Shipping.

www.urbangraff.ca

Check them out, I love the vibe in their video

There's nothing better than to see more and more acceptance of SPOTS worldwide!!!!

Agreed!

Now lets just hope the price goes up to what it deserves to be after the fork.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Always to the fullest always to the max!

Worldwide Shipping.

www.urbangraff.ca

There's nothing better than to see more and more acceptance of SPOTS worldwide!!!!
Not any other markets at cryptsy have same issue. I checked every other market. This issue is only at spots.
Damn cryptsy. Laggy, buggy, idiotic exchange. Coins-e is a trash.

PS: added an order and voila! Sell part fixed.
PPS: i'm sure more and more each new day that vern/john making provocations.

legendary

Worldwide Shipping.

www.urbangraff.ca

legendary
RE: Spots pool
http://spots.cryptcoins.net/

THANK YOU to Markus for his SWIFT response and consideration to lower fees and fix the VAR DIFF

It is very heartwarming to see such attention..and so quickly... as so many pools suffer from neglect
I am sure Markus is like all of us very busy with life..

It is further a great relief that I can mine at his other pools now with renewed confidence..
I wish to reward such valuable attention to service with miner loyalty
I am also confident such well managed pools are far more profitable in the long run.

I have had a very good experience with this Spots pool otherwise and recommend it highly

It remains my pool of choice for SPOTS and I hope to continue there after the fork
I am PhiloSpots

RE: Fork
.......encourage people to update right away and not put it off

very well.. I will do so...
I imagine I will need save my wallet.dat then delete all files from old Client/QT...run new client and let it sync...then close it and paste wallet.dat into new client..
And then Encrypt and back-up new wallet..(Windows user)

I am still hoping to catch one of those superblocks before the deadline of fork..Or is it too late?...will new wallet/client remove any chance of a superblock before the fork?

You don't need to move or delete anything. Just open new client and it'll use your current wallet

You can get super blocks until block 81000 regardless of which wallet you use. The code for that is on the network not the wallet
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
RE: Spots pool
http://spots.cryptcoins.net/

THANK YOU to Markus for his SWIFT response and consideration to lower fees and fix the VAR DIFF

It is very heartwarming to see such attention..and so quickly... as so many pools suffer from neglect
I am sure Markus is like all of us very busy with life..

It is further a great relief that I can mine at his other pools now with renewed confidence..
I wish to reward such valuable attention to service with miner loyalty
I am also confident such well managed pools are far more profitable in the long run.

I have had a very good experience with this Spots pool otherwise and recommend it highly

It remains my pool of choice for SPOTS and I hope to continue there after the fork
I am PhiloSpots

RE: Fork
.......encourage people to update right away and not put it off

very well.. I will do so...
I imagine I will need save my wallet.dat then delete all files from old Client/QT...run new client and let it sync...then close it and paste wallet.dat into new client..
And then Encrypt and back-up new wallet..(Windows user)

I am still hoping to catch one of those superblocks before the deadline of fork..Or is it too late?...will new wallet/client remove any chance of a superblock before the fork?
legendary
we still have another 3800+ blocks.  It will be another 2 weeks before the hard fork kicks in  Undecided

70 seconds, so 4433 minutes, or around Sunday. I'm going to keep everything saying Friday, though, to encourage people to update right away and not put it off
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
we still have another 3800+ blocks.  It will be another 2 weeks before the hard fork kicks in  Undecided
legendary
There is still very high fluctuation of difficulty in the network. Perhaps it was good idea to use the hard fork to fix it somehow..

We did. The hard fork doesn't kick in until block 81000. All the fixes that are live right now were network or stability issues. No coin specs change until we hit that block

We had to give people at least a few days to update instead of getting stuck on a bad fork
Pages:
Jump to: