Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 24. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
So where is 1.0.4 at?

Technically speaking, it doesn't matter when we get the client, since it'll be pretty much useless until the hard fork goes live.

I'm still with you, though. I'd like to see some tangible form of progress as soon as possible  Tongue
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
So what is with the HUGE network swings for this coin?  1 minute its 20Mh/s the next its 150Mh/s.  Hell it shot up to 400Mh/s the other day.  Oh yea, BTW....

Everyone wants a piece of the gold standard, Bitcoin, and I have perfect opportunity for us all.  Come over too http://sptpool.digsys.bg and let's mine SPOTs (SPT).  They are traded a two exchanges and the diff is low!  We are currently hashing 6-7% of the entire network (when there is NO huge network swing when it happens)

I have asked the operator to start an IRC chat and I will be happy to help anyone who needs assistance with setting up their gear, if the IRC is implemented.

http://sptpool.digsys.bg
Zero pool fees
Vardiff stratum only

Exchange rate for BTC
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81

The swings are being slowed down significantly after the fork coming in about 7 days
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
So what is with the HUGE network swings for this coin?  1 minute its 20Mh/s the next its 150Mh/s.  Hell it shot up to 400Mh/s the other day.  Oh yea, BTW....

Everyone wants a piece of the gold standard, Bitcoin, and I have perfect opportunity for us all.  Come over too http://sptpool.digsys.bg and let's mine SPOTs (SPT).  They are traded a two exchanges and the diff is low!  We are currently hashing 6-7% of the entire network (when there is NO huge network swing when it happens)

I have asked the operator to start an IRC chat and I will be happy to help anyone who needs assistance with setting up their gear, if the IRC is implemented.

http://sptpool.digsys.bg
Zero pool fees
Vardiff stratum only

Exchange rate for BTC
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/81
So today we can expect 1.0.4 as well as spots launching on workforcrypto?

Right now, Spots 1.0.4 is on a private testnet network post-fork to make sure everything will work when the fork comes (about 7 days from now), but I expect it will be out today

Spots getting added to WorkForCrypto.com will be either late tonight or tomorrow, depending how long 1.0.4 takes to finish up today

There may be one other surprise this weekend for Spots fans that I haven't even mentioned at all, yet  Wink

Sound really good!!!

Looking forward to the weekend.
legendary

Right now, Spots 1.0.4 is on a private testnet network post-fork to make sure everything will work when the fork comes (about 7 days from now), but I expect it will be out today

Spots getting added to WorkForCrypto.com will be either late tonight or tomorrow, depending how long 1.0.4 takes to finish up today

There may be one other surprise this weekend for Spots fans that I haven't even mentioned at all, yet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
max supply please
infinite ?
legendary
Bought few thousands. I have huge lag at cryptsy, page can load minutes.. order can be placed or not placed minutes too.. So someone bought too.. Ok, will wait for another price dump.

Not to play favorites, but it's worth it to deal with the lag for now

There's always coins-e.com for Spots trading, though. You can catch a lot of good deals from transferring between exchanges
Activity: 357
Bought few thousands. I have huge lag at cryptsy, page can load minutes.. order can be placed or not placed minutes too.. So someone bought too.. Ok, will wait for another price dump.
legendary
Wish I had stocked 100k or more spots...

Maybe you right. Look at volumes/prices last 4-5 days. Bad that we cannot see full trade stats. But my trade helper writes all trades to database and i can do some research with this data. And i have some spots addresses that good charged for now.. Found them last days. They have a lot of spots and seems like them bought them exactly at previous big pump and bought them last days. They are charging... Very interesting what would be next... And there are no fixed wallet now and spots not at workforcrypto.. Someone knows more then we are?

I would hate to be in your position when the Spots you just sold for a few hundred are worth a few thousand soon

Why? I sold them all at 5200-4800. Now price is much lower so i can buy all them back with no losses.

Oh, so you are sitting good right now. You should be happy it's this low after you sold so you an buy back in, not super negative

Maybe you right. Look at volumes/prices last 4-5 days. Bad that we cannot see full trade stats. But my trade helper writes all trades to database and i can do some research with this data. And i have some spots addresses that good charged for now.. Found them last days. They have a lot of spots and seems like them bought them exactly at previous big pump and bought them last days. They are charging... Very interesting what would be next... And there are no fixed wallet now and spots not at workforcrypto.. Someone knows more then we are?

I would hate to be in your position when the Spots you just sold for a few hundred are worth a few thousand soon

Why? I sold them all at 5200-4800. Now price is much lower so i can buy all them back with no losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I would hate to be you this weekend

I don't understand this. Maybe another words?

quoted for posterity. hilarious!
legendary

Looks like the bottom, all the signs. I do not know what caused it, your words/promises or other, but down more we can't go, even though there have been several attempts, very strong attempts. Downstairs now there is a proposal for a cheap ~10k, perhaps I'll take them, guys. Good luck...

PS: And someone charged up with a lot of spots... ~120-200k or even more?

Only have around 10k I have mined and bought during the last month or so

legendary
Looks like the bottom, all the signs. I do not know what caused it, your words/promises or other, but down more we can't go, even though there have been several attempts, very strong attempts. Downstairs now there is a proposal for a cheap ~10k, perhaps I'll take them, guys. Good luck...

I don't have a ton of experience with this, but I wouldn't expect the price to peak until the hard fork goes live, even if having a working client available begins to reinvigorate support this weekend.

Correct. There will be about a week before the fork kicks in, but it's also going to be live on WorkForCrypto.com tomorrow
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I don't have a ton of experience with this, but I wouldn't expect the price to peak until the hard fork goes live, even if having a working client available begins to reinvigorate support this weekend.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: