Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 5. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Both Block explorers are now down.

What's going on ?
Activity: 48
Anyone donating would be a great help!

MCNyu2BG27swAa5hCbYd1DNa1mFjg5Qyqm
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
No RP. No support.

I had to get out or at least try and recover my losses, cryptsy after 12 hours hasn't confirmed my deposit which I think is one of the reasons people lose interest in the coin along with the whales controlling the prices
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Merit: 24
So... why is Spots still so fucking low? The diff spikes has significantly decreased and everything was ok until now... what's the problem now?
Activity: 210
Nevermind I was just impatient

Is there a chance we get visual of sync'ing like a download bar or something so we know wallet is in process of sync ?
Activity: 155
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 229
Any update on a new mac wallet and trading at COINS-E again???

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And you doubted...
Now there are 3+ guys who dumping and trying to prebuy (long prebuy) - one is our rat from msk, one from netherlands and third possibly from ru too.. A third is very angry with developer. We backtrack slowly with our support and examining the situation - who, why, how much, for what.

I was skeptical, but didn't doubt what you said. I mean, yeah, I thought it was a possibility because I've seen the same thing happen with so many coins.

Regardless. The coin is cheap right now.
Activity: 245
igotspots any news on some upcoming launches for this coin?
And you doubted...
Now there are 3+ guys who dumping and trying to prebuy (long prebuy) - one is our rat from msk, one from netherlands and third possibly from ru too.. A third is very angry with developer. We backtrack slowly with our support and examining the situation - who, why, how much, for what.
Activity: 182
Let's squash the beef and focus on promoting this coin.
Ok, so i'll cleanup my messages. All who intended here as spots-holders/friends already read me and make own conclusions.
1. Why do you think their/his "prebought" has success at all? We was online and helped as 1/3 of all volume.
2. This is not a pump as we understand this. Very low price rising.
3. Then fast fall.. ? Not a rat? Ok.... you can think what you want Smiley
4. Pre bought? (deleted). Ok.
5. If you read me then you seen that i said that i think real huge pump/price rising will be in 1-2 month. Now we just rising very-very slow.
Activity: 182
I think we will continue to gradually ascend higher.

Ever since the fork things have gradually improved.

I noticed that my spots pool (http://spotspool.chriskoeber.com  Grin) has slowly been growing with people mining this coin.
Activity: 155
Vote for SPOT!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 45
Spots still hovering around 2200. Good.
My plan was for the new low for selling price to be at 2000-2200.
I noticed the pump from days before and it shot up, then went back down so fast.
I don't think it's quite a good thing for SPOTS if it shoots up so high and so fast like that tbh. Should be more slow and gradual.

I don't think that I have the whole picture, but I get the feeling that the failure of the pump to 5000 was caused more by the "rat" Desten has been referring to than any problems with the market.
Perhaps it's been a combination of both effects.
Only reason its not is explorer is down. Need an Abe explorer

How is Abe Explorer comin' along? Should we expect it anytime soon?

Btw, I'm watching some dude try to test the market. Prices went back up to 2100 for selling and he first dropped his order to 2000ish, then 5 Spots at 1984 while everything else is 2100 and above. Glad to see it is climbing back up again Smiley
Spots still hovering around 2200. Good.
My plan was for the new low for selling price to be at 2000-2200.
I noticed the pump from days before and it shot up, then went back down so fast.
I don't think it's quite a good thing for SPOTS if it shoots up so high and so fast like that tbh. Should be more slow and gradual.
You have servers/miners/checkpoint server - you can't run ABE?
Pages:
Jump to: