Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 53. (Read 166041 times)

rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What miner are you guys using to mine the copperbars? I tried various scrypt-jane miners and got really poor results (in the order of 4kH/s). Using the qt-miner I'm getting mixed results, where it says anything between 20-90kH/s (and I finally found a block!). More info on this coin would be helpful.

/internot

me too, when YAC came out i used to do 240K, now with CPR I'm doing 4 WTF?
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I can't seem to compile copperbars in linux.  I get an error on init.o.  Anyone get it to run on linux?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What miner are you guys using to mine the copperbars? I tried various scrypt-jane miners and got really poor results (in the order of 4kH/s). Using the qt-miner I'm getting mixed results, where it says anything between 20-90kH/s (and I finally found a block!). More info on this coin would be helpful.

/internot
Activity: 212
Something is wrong with copperbars wallet. It says 125 transactions but i can see only 28. I didnt get any mining block in last 6 hours?!?
Ok, now I'm getting empty reply from server when trying to connect to your pool
I can not connect to pool also
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Yea, it looks like the pool stats aren't showing up on the network stats, either. I don't think the pool is running right
legendary
Looks like some of my hash is coming through on that pool, but no shares yet and the network hashrate is showing 0.0000 even though it's not right. I also can't see the hashrate for the network unless i do setgenerate true in the console either though when soloing.

Just making sure you remembered to flip the switch on. I'll let it run overnight on your pool and hope it works out alright in the morning
legendary
We should get pool for Copperbars maybe?
Difficulty alredy high for solo miners.

Lol, "difficulty" : 0.00043538,

That's not even close to too high for solo miners. But yes, I agree, we need a pool or two. I think a P2P Pool would be awesome right now since the blocks are so fast

You are pushing the envelope of Block speed with this coin.  70 seconds and only 3 confirmations make a fast TRADING coin instead of a store of value... there is compromise between speed of transactions and speed of mining early blocks.  I solo mined for about twenty minute and got a block... but the DIFF is all over the place on the  network.   Stability of the coin and infrastructure will likely be tested in this naive stage... so TRUE believers/supporters should keep their server wallets open to process transactions and be actively mining coin, if possible to prevent a 51% POW attack.  - digeros

Spots difficulty is at like 15, we are talking about Copper Bars with that quote. Two totally different coins homie
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

That's not even close to too high for solo miners. But yes, I agree, we need a pool or two. I think a P2P Pool would be awesome right now since the blocks are so fast

You are pushing the envelope of Block speed with this coin.  70 seconds and only 3 confirmations make a fast TRADING coin instead of a store of value... there is compromise between speed of transactions and speed of mining early blocks.  I solo mined for about twenty minute and got a block... but the DIFF is all over the place on the  network.   Stability of the coin and infrastructure will likely be tested in this naive stage... so TRUE believers/supporters should keep their server wallets open to process transactions and be actively mining coin, if possible to prevent a 51% POW attack.  - digeros
legendary
you must modify source of yacminer to get it work... it was the same situation with ybcoin and freecoin.

Let me know if you start to see me adding stats to your pool
legendary
you must modify source of yacminer to get it work... it was the same situation with ybcoin and freecoin.

Alright, well I have no idea where to even start with that project lol I'll see if I can find someone to make it tomorrow
legendary
Ok, now I'm getting empty reply from server when trying to connect to your pool
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
legendary
you mean yacminer or modified yacminer?

I can't get it to work anyway. It says I'm on your pool and connected, but I'm not getting shares since the blocks are so quick so I'm not sure if it's working or not
legendary
you mean yacminer or modified yacminer?
legendary
just opened a pool:

http://cpr.coinmine.pl
Stratum port: 7060

but still not tested as I dont see miner software here Smiley - someone with programming skills should take a look at yacminer

feeleep

Nice, I think I'm on it using Yacminer right now, we'll see if it's working when the site updates

Not much experience mining scrypt-janes, so we'll see if I can get this to work
legendary

legendary
just opened a pool:

http://cpr.coinmine.pl
Stratum port: 7060

but still not tested as I dont see miner software here Smiley - someone with programming skills should take a look at yacminer

feeleep
legendary
I'm getting other errors now.   Thanks for all your help I will try again tomorrow night.  I might just try to do a clean install on my computer this is just crazy.  I need to sleep before work.  I really appreciate all of your help.

No problem. What errors are you getting now?

I'll do my best to continue helping until you get it going
Pages:
Jump to: