Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 66. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
It's up at the top again. Expect hashrate to rise. Have no worries, we are good
legendary
Is Spots under attack?

Network: 269.794 MH/s
pool1: 1.7MH/s (last block 3h 27 min)
pool2: 7.7MH/s (last block 58 min)
Difficulty: 19.51126928

No. We just got listed on coinchoose.com - The way the coin works, we shoot up to the top of profitable of BTC list quite often now when the diff adjusts back down low. Expect that to happen a lot, I think some multimine pool is picking us up now
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is Spots under attack?

Network: 269.794 MH/s
pool1: 1.7MH/s (last block 3h 27 min)
pool2: 7.7MH/s (last block 58 min)
Difficulty: 19.51126928
legendary
Today is 1 week of Spots being launched. I appreciate everyone's work in getting it this far and can promise you...things are only going to get better very very soon. We have a few more spaces to fill in the team before we move forward, but things are going a lot quicker than we originally had thought they would.

That's good news. Stay tuned and keep mining, you're going to regret it very soon if you don't   Cool
legendary
I like the part where GasCoin was like :

Thanks for that, faggot

He got screwed, he was mad. It happens. I told him to chill, and I'm doing the same. Going to focus on what needs to get done and just ignore the assholes from here on out. Big things are coming a lot sooner than we had originally planned, I don't have time to deal with people trying to ruin our image for no reason, we have a lot of work to do
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I like the part where GasCoin was like :

Thanks for that, faggot

legendary
Spots is now listed on coinchoose.com - Thanks sal!
Activity: 42
Merit: 12
Happy to announce that GAS Coin has joined the Spots team. Glad to have him. Something big is coming!

Good to be involved. We have a few things coming soon. I am expecting a large amount of interest in the coming weeks for spots. I wanna spill the beans so bad!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I keep hearing Lil John in my head going SPOTS SPOTS SPOTS SPOTS ERRRBODY!  Grin
legendary
Happy to announce that GAS Coin has joined the Spots team. Glad to have him. Something big is coming!
legendary

Nope. Only a .01% per block so it could be the next 10 or there may never be one ever.

Quick way to check...go here:
http://altcha.in/chain/Spots

Take total coins / 49

If that is equal to the block number then we don't have any yet. If it doesn't match up then subtract 10045 until you get to the block number. Each time you subtract that's a spotter block
legendary
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
So what's this whole "related to precious metals" thing going to look like? Are you setting up an exchange site that will only trade between Spots and metals?

Special-purpose currencies have always confused me. I can understand there being some direct link with, say, silver if someone is holding on to a lot of silver and will trade for Spots at a given price. But I don't understand how that can in any way be built in to the currency without centralizing it.

I'm not trying to criticize, I have just heard a lot of vague talk—vague talk that I like the sound of, mind you. I'd just like to hear more specifics.

That's the plan. Its a lot more involved and will have much more to offer than just that but without saying too much yet...let's just say you understand the basics of where Spots is headed

Homie, twoBits fixed the suoer block deal.  Kick him down some coins if you feel like it, he's like shy or some thing.  Can't wait to see people hitting the suoer blocks, over 10,000 coins in a single hit, at random.  Pretty awesome.

good luck.
legendary
So what's this whole "related to precious metals" thing going to look like? Are you setting up an exchange site that will only trade between Spots and metals?

Special-purpose currencies have always confused me. I can understand there being some direct link with, say, silver if someone is holding on to a lot of silver and will trade for Spots at a given price. But I don't understand how that can in any way be built in to the currency without centralizing it.

I'm not trying to criticize, I have just heard a lot of vague talk—vague talk that I like the sound of, mind you. I'd just like to hear more specifics.

That's the plan. Its a lot more involved and will have much more to offer than just that but without saying too much yet...let's just say you understand the basics of where Spots is headed
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

legendary
pool hasn't found a block in a bit, should we be worried?

Both block explorers are on the same block, and both pools have found blocks within the last 8 minutes. Everyone is still synced up to block 2900 currently. Everything looks ok to me
legendary
looks like there was an attempt against the coin, it has stopped though.

?
Pages:
Jump to: