Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 67. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
pool hasn't found a block in a bit, should we be worried?
legendary
looks like there was an attempt against the coin, it has stopped though.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
i have another 1mh pointed here olo but i still aint getting any Sad

It's not fixed yet. Looks like twoBits fixed mine so this should be fixed soon too.
legendary
i have another 1mh pointed here olo but i still aint getting any Sad
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Are any of you miners hitting the 10,000 coins (205 blocks) super blocks set up to hit Randomly every 2 hours?

Just curious cause my coin still isn't hitting it.  TIA.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OK, I created a plaintextfile and entered:

addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229

Then I safed it as spots.conf which mac made automatically to spots.conf.txt

I then renamed it to spots.conf

Mac asked whether I really wanted to change the extension

I did.

Then I put it in application support/spots (where the wallet is)

and restarted the client.

Now I get four connections instead of 2 or three I had before.
Still syncing doesn't progress. It constantly stays at block 2489

I don't get it. It worked yesterday and I didn't change anything.

Well, thanks for your help anyways!

Let's see what tomorrow brings Wink

Good night and good luck!

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
MAC client doesn't work anymore.

Yesterday it worked like a charm
Today I won't sync. Sticks at block 2489 for hours.

Tried it several times with restarting the client. Sad

Also neither giveaways nor faucet money arrived (even though the faucet confirmation mail was sent more than 23 hrs. ago).

Too bad.

addnode=70.98.114.229

Post your address for the giveaway if it doesn't come after you sync up, I maybe just missed it. I'll try the faucet, too. I don't run it, but if it's not paying out I'll remove it from the post

Can't add nodes - there is no config in Mac
I wrote about this already.

Can you add things like -server or anything?

Where could I change that? In the console?

Ok, try this:

Create a new plaintext file at ~/Library/Application Support/Spots/ (that's /Users/[YOURUSERNAME]/Library/Application Support/Spots/) called spots.conf

Then in there put

addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229

Also neither giveaways nor faucet money arrived (even though the faucet confirmation mail was sent more than 23 hrs. ago).

Too bad.

addnode=70.98.114.229

Post your address for the giveaway if it doesn't come after you sync up, I maybe just missed it. I'll try the faucet, too. I don't run it, but if it's not paying out I'll remove it from the post

Where could I change that? In the console?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Everybody get your spots while they are still easy to get because santys gonna be putting some silver on the market to trade for spots.
legendary

Too bad.

addnode=70.98.114.229

Too bad.

addnode=70.98.114.229

legendary

Too bad.

addnode=70.98.114.229

Too bad.

Activity: 31
Ok, so just quick update on the progress with Spots.

Yesterday, we got added to coins-e, which is great. Now we can get a stable price and move forward with the precious metals program. The two pools are both still up and stable, and our network hashrate is generally around 50 mHash with spikes as high as 300+. So far the client syncing issue some people are having is the only problem we have come across.

Now, to address the gold and silver exchange a little bit more in depth before I actually release any real information:

1) There will be a physical store for Spots to be redeemed for gold and silver

2) Yes, we will have a website and ship to you (obviously)

3) The coin is not called Spots because of my carpet cleaning company. My carpet cleaning company was named Got Spots because I had planned to do SOMETHING with precious metals in the future, and wanted a universal name.

4) It appears some of you may think we are bullshitting with our plans. That's fine, I welcome questions. If I don't have the answer to all of them, that means you brought up a valid point that needed more research, and I thank you for that.

I was explaining a little bit the other day that we need a value set to Spots before we can roll out the gold and silver. The reason is simple...if we started the exchange now, and at current prices, there is only enough Spots mined throughout the whole network so far to sell 2 ounces of gold. That's it, then we would have 100% of the Spots in the network. That's not acceptable. There are still less than 125,000 total Spots mined. These are rare coins, not a "mine 50 million in a day just to pump and dump for a few weeks"

Here's a few pictures of one of our carpet cleaning stores where the precious metals will get their start. This is the oldest of them and eventually we will move to all 3 locations, but we are going to use our smallest store to get started. I just wanted to prove to you guys that we are serious and already know how to run successful businesses.

If you read all this, then sweet, I'm glad you're on the Spots mining crew!

-Pfeff (iGotSpots)

https://i.imgur.com/nnXkEr8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KffzaKL.jpg

well~~~
I read all~

I have mining for several days.....
legendary
Diff already back down to 1.5. Told you they wouldn't get us stuck high

I wasn't too worried, I didn't stop mining.   Tongue  It just kind of caught my interest for a second. I definitely like the idea of buying precious metals with this one... will probably keep mining till I get a few thousand with my puny little 1200 kh/s rig...

It's averaging out for me to about 5-6k Spots a day with 5 mHash pointing at the pool, the difficulty adjusts very quickly so it won't get stuck high or low. Should keep the price fairly steady

I'm just hoping the frequent difficulty changes don't cause the same issues TRC has experienced. I kind of like the idea of frequent changes, but also see the problems it can cause.

I'm not too worried about it for now. We have had a lot of spikes and everything has been alright and stable. Nothing with what TRC had obviously, but it's fixable if it does, and we would catch it right away
Activity: 33
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

I wasn't too worried, I didn't stop mining.   Tongue  It just kind of caught my interest for a second. I definitely like the idea of buying precious metals with this one... will probably keep mining till I get a few thousand with my puny little 1200 kh/s rig...

It's averaging out for me to about 5-6k Spots a day with 5 mHash pointing at the pool, the difficulty adjusts very quickly so it won't get stuck high or low. Should keep the price fairly steady

I'm just hoping the frequent difficulty changes don't cause the same issues TRC has experienced. I kind of like the idea of frequent changes, but also see the problems it can cause.
legendary
Well, running Wallet for 5 hours but got 0 Connections. Tried with VPN, Proxy and nothing ...

addnode=70.98.114.229

Up and stable, just checked
Activity: 33
Well, running Wallet for 5 hours but got 0 Connections. Tried with VPN, Proxy and nothing ...
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: