Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 73. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Looks like addresses are displaying incorrectly in my explorer because I thought it was the same address version as NUG. I'm going to fix that. May be offline for a moment.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

I also sent you 150 Spots instead because I really like being able to open all Blocks on one page. Thanks again, that looks awesome!

You sure you sent them to MADVLadFLFVK8adzSdrBXDusPHFQukUG4W? I haven't seen any.

Is that MADVlad on you wallet ID, what a coincidence?  That's crazy, what are the odds of that being on a coin wallet?

How can I delete this post? It does fit too perfect
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I also sent you 150 Spots instead because I really like being able to open all Blocks on one page. Thanks again, that looks awesome!

You sure you sent them to MADVLadFLFVK8adzSdrBXDusPHFQukUG4W? I haven't seen any.

Is that MADVlad on you wallet ID, what a coincidence?  That's crazy, what are the odds of that being on a coin wallet?
legendary
Coming up on Block 1000, also
legendary
Difficulty is down to .09 - Blocks are about to come quick, now is the time to mine

legendary
What are we missing that you guys want to see? Let me know and if I can make it happen, I will.

We've got pools, faucet, block explorers, clients for all OS. Anything missing? Let me know!

Right now we are making sure the network stays stable, clients stay synced, and pools stay running. Once Spots start getting forum traded or on an exchange, we can move forward with the precious metals aspect of the coin. Until there is a value, it's impossible to put a price on them.

I want to let the free market decide the price per Spot before I put a Spot Price on Silver or Gold, thus making my price the starting price. I'd rather the open market do that first
Any other features, let me know.

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR AN ANDROID DEVELOPER - Easy project, more information via PM
legendary
Thanks, but I think the VGB protocol is still borked. At 0.01% chance of hitting, that's every 200 hours, not 2 hours. Maybe we could get in a hard fork in a week or so to correct that.

I'm waiting for the first couple to hit to see what block numbers. Once hash rate picks up and blocks start moving quicker, we should see the SUPERBLOCKS behavior more accurately.

I think the description is the problem, I'm fairly certain the changes we made to the code have it (logistically) where we want it to be, even though the description may be off. Thanks for pointing it out, I'll look into it tonight.

Thanks, but I think the VGB protocol is still borked. At 0.01% chance of hitting, that's every 200 hours, not 2 hours. Maybe we could get in a hard fork in a week or so to correct that.
legendary
I set up an Abe based block explorer at http://altcha.in/chain/Spots

Please send any donations or bounty to MADVLadFLFVK8adzSdrBXDusPHFQukUG4W.

Thanks!

Wow, I like that one a lot. Thanks dude, I've been trying to find a place to track the block size and total Spot count - 100 Spots coming your way!  Also linking it in the OP
I set up an Abe based block explorer at http://altcha.in/chain/Spots

Please send any donations or bounty to MADVLadFLFVK8adzSdrBXDusPHFQukUG4W.

Thanks!
legendary
By the way, we have just passed the 35,000 Spot mark
legendary
I have jury duty today but please post any and all Spot related issues and they will be addressed this afternoon. Everything is still running smoothly. Thanks for mining.
legendary
And all the kids keep mining shit again hoping this will be the next big thing.. lol,  what, cryptsy dosent have enough coins their already waiting to die?  Idiots.

Spots will soon  be redeemable for precious metals. We actually have a point to the launch, not just to pump and dump on Cryptsy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
And all the kids keep mining shit again hoping this will be the next big thing.. lol,  what, cryptsy dosent have enough coins their already waiting to die?  Idiots.
legendary
Any exchange planned? Tongue

As soon as Spots start getting traded and exchanged, a value will be set. Once that value is set, we can move forward with our plan for Precious Metals. We cannot set a price on them until Spots has a numerical value, which will only be given to them by trading or exchanging
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
can anyone make new moderated NUG thread
delete for posting more than 150 words or posting immediately after your post?
stated in big red letters in case vlad misses it ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Any exchange planned? Tongue

Btw I gave up on the github client. Even pulling a new version today with checkpoints and recompiling I still see this:

{
    "version" : 1000000,
    "protocolversion" : 60001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 0,
    "connections" : 5,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.00024414,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1374337771,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
}

However I downloaded the Mac client and that works. Why the hell the github one doesn't is beyond me...
legendary
Mining still running very smoothly. Both pools are starting to fill up and even out now. Perfect. Great job guys
legendary
Alright, lots of questions why Spots, so here's the reason

Why is the coin named Spots?
Many people keep thinking about them as spots on your carpet because I own a carpet cleaning company. That's not the reason. Some of you may remember a while back I was talking about taking Litecoins for silver and gold. That's where Spots come in. Spot Price is what precious metals are worth at any given time. The future of Spots are in precious metals. More information will be released with no specific time frame in order. I can tell you it will be soon, and if you followed this thread, you would see how quickly we got 2 pools, a faucet, working clients on Windows, Mac, and Linux from the launch, that soon means soon. We also had a very smooth and fair launch, with no premine and most of the Spots I've personally mined from the two pools have been given away for bounties, as well as just to get more people to download the client.
Pages:
Jump to: