Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 71. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'll get those giveaway Spots out in a few mins. We are working on getting an updated client pushed out today
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
MRx32EmPQbKVGZ734g3xRFx1dpoKoPEB3b

TY
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
MU1tmge7Yfm59jT1R9u1FaTXcmzVEf6u5c

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
OK, I'll gladly take a tenspot!

MDrk8nMfmUKeEuvAAQg7Mg9x7x4uLNVsE4
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
MRTe5qVyu1yuUUmnx4c4DaHAdMetjSNd6G

Smiley SPOTS FTW
legendary
Quick update on the network hash rates so far.

Looks like we have had multiple attempts to spike the difficulty too high to make it profitable to mine. Several times we have broken 100 mHash and the difficulty raised to 3.8 or somewhere around then. It fell back to .01 shortly after, so the difficulty adjustments are working very nicely.

I haven't had any orphans at all, and I don't see any on either pool, so that looks to be going well, too.

We are having several spikes in hash to the 30-80 mHash range, spiking difficulty up to 2.0 - 3.5, all readjusting as soon as the large miners leave the network.

All in all, great launch, Spots is stable, pools are running great. We are going to be working on the syncing issue again in the morning.

Stay tuned everyone, and I'm really happy some of you are stocking up on Spots before we move forward with the precious metals exchange

I got orphans on coinmine.pl pool in fact~

I think you mean rejected shares, not orphans. I'll look at the pool histories later since I have jury duty again today, but I didn't see any orphaned blocks last time I checked
legendary

Looks like we have had multiple attempts to spike the difficulty too high to make it profitable to mine. Several times we have broken 100 mHash and the difficulty raised to 3.8 or somewhere around then. It fell back to .01 shortly after, so the difficulty adjustments are working very nicely.

I haven't had any orphans at all, and I don't see any on either pool, so that looks to be going well, too.

We are having several spikes in hash to the 30-80 mHash range, spiking difficulty up to 2.0 - 3.5, all readjusting as soon as the large miners leave the network.

All in all, great launch, Spots is stable, pools are running great. We are going to be working on the syncing issue again in the morning.

Stay tuned everyone, and I'm really happy some of you are stocking up on Spots before we move forward with the precious metals exchange

I think you mean rejected shares not orphans. In not seein any orphans still on there

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Activity: 50
10 FREE SPOTS to the next 10 addresses

MQcWpvz5stHSYr7eUoZASxdZEZaJkmKbq9

thanks!
legendary

legendary
In early August, if the Spots price hasn't stabilized via exchange or forum trades, I will set the initial price for the bullion and adjust it as needed.

I really hope the free market will set the price, though, I don't want to be setting the value on what a Spot is worth
legendary
56,703 total Spots now out on the network in 1147 Blocks. Great job guys keep it up. Let's speed up the hash rate a bit and fly through some blocks!  I wanna see a Spotter Block on the explorer in the morning already!
legendary

OPEN BOUNTIES FOR SERVICES
All bounties are paid for out of my personal mining from the pools

1500 Spots for a working Android App
500 Spots for a stable online wallet
200 Spots for the first p2p Pool

legendary
I will act as escrow FREE OF CHARGE for any Spot related trading until we start getting exchanged
legendary
I added all the nodes you updated in the OP. But the QT client is still stuck updating blockchain with 2342 blocks remaining . Any Ideas?

It's just a display bug, you're still on the right chain and it is synced. If you wish to feel a little more secure until the update, we do have 2 stable pools up and running
legendary
I added all the nodes you updated in the OP. But the QT client is still stuck updating blockchain with 2342 blocks remaining . Any Ideas?

For now, in your spots.conf file add this:

banscore=1

We will be updating the client tomorrow morning with more checkpoints. That should eliminate the cross-syncing for good.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MEC - MFLtNSHN6GSxxP3VL8jmL786tVa9yfRS4p
legendary
500 Spot Bounty to anyone who makes us a stable online wallet
legendary
What's the problem~

The wallet can not sync now, hang on 2317 block!

It's getting caught up with other chains. It's still synced even if it says it's not, just a display bug.  Will be fixed in the next client

OK OK, wait for new client~

We've got two stable pools up and running. Feel free to mine on one of those until the update so you know you're all synced up
Activity: 31
What's the problem~

The wallet can not sync now, hang on 2317 block!

It's getting caught up with other chains. It's still synced even if it says it's not, just a display bug.  Will be fixed in the next client

OK OK, wait for new client~
Pages:
Jump to: