Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 117. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
You just lost my support.

If you got triggered by a joke, how strong was your support to begin with?

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Enough with the (bad) jokes, back to seriousness.

Now I have a good reason to go and get me one of those.

Someone tell the Trezor guys to sell and ship a Spreadcoin version.

I will provide a non-official Spreadcoin-Firmware version, that you can flash onto your device. I will provide a tool that will make this a "one click" experience. (or probably even in-wallet)

Then the device will correctly depict Spreadcoin-Addresses and QR-Codes etc. But the caveat is, that such unofficial firmware versions make an alert message appear on the screen for a short time when you start the device (complaining that the firmware isn't official). But that's ok, I think we can live with that.

In the future if everything works right, the Trezor guys might implement Spreadcoin into their official firmware, but I can't promise anything, because I will probably deviate quite a bit from the way they expect you to use this device, lol.

In effect what you need to do is "jailbreak" your TREZOR device to make it run with the new wallet. It's pretty easy, I'll explain later.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
lol, MrZillion is ridiculous.

Btw, I don't want to buy SPR, because I already bought in december 2015 a big amount of them. So now, I'm waiting for georgem's big buy support at 1 million sats ; then, I'll go to Dubaï. Cool
legendary
spreadcoin.info
lol,

Mr. Zillion asked me privately:

Look, I'm all for free speech, even if it may offend some people.

The more money ISIS gives me, the less they have for trucks, machetes etc...

Also, grow a sense of humor, will you?  Roll Eyes

Donations welcome by everybody, I will not discriminate against you in any way.  Grin
That's just the nature of a permissionless open system like spreadcoin, everybody can participate and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it.  And that's good! Wink
(It's just that, I'd rather I had those SPR than him, that's basically why I said that.)
legendary
spreadcoin.info
SERVICE NODES?

GEORGEM, TELL US!

If you were a hot girl, you would likely be the biggest tease mankind has ever known.

"Would you like to see my boobs?" "Stay tuned to see!!"

Also, I'll PM you in a couple of days for your BTC address and I'll send a donation so Mr. Spread can get the organic, gluten free, juice cleanse diet he has been wanting.

Haha, yes I'm sorry, I'm teasing, I'm teasing. I'm what they call a "Stripper Dev".

But seriously...

I'm currently working on:

• new Wallet (spreadwallet)
  • new Miner (spreadminer)
  • Servicenodes

I'm making progress every day, but alas there's no linear progress.
Every isolated piece must be finished independently, then integrated into the final product somehow.
Currently some pieces already work, some don't. Some concepts and design improvements suddenly reveal themselves during (sometimes unrelated) development, sometimes I have to scrap an idea and restart.

What I currently need most is a steady stream of donations. So I've put a BTC (and SPR) address in my signature, and welcome everybody to throw some money at me, if they like what they see. (Since money doesn't stink, even ISIS Money *wink* *wink* is welcomed at this stage).
If you want to think of me as a stripper, I have no problem with that, lol. Whatever rocks your boat.

Stay tuned for more naked skin!  Grin

Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

Exactly my feeling about it!

LOL Cheesy

although georgem will have the last laugh when it's all said and done (and released)

Except, they will be the most perfect boobs you'll ever see once they're revealed  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
although georgem will have the last laugh when it's all said and done (and released)

No, it's me, because I have a stash of Spread and I didn't do anything for Spread. So, georgem is working for me, and I'll make soon a big profit, in sha Allah. I deserve it, because I'm a muslim against the freemasons.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Mundus Ex Plurimum

Exactly my feeling about it!

LOL Cheesy

legendary
spreadcoin.info

I will provide a non-official Spreadcoin-Firmware version, that you can flash onto your device. I will provide a tool that will make this a "one click" experience. (or probably even in-wallet)

Then the device will correctly depict Spreadcoin-Addresses and QR-Codes etc. But the caveat is, that such unofficial firmware versions make an alert message appear on the screen for a short time when you start the device (complaining that the firmware isn't official). But that's ok, I think we can live with that.

In the future if everything works right, the Trezor guys might implement Spreadcoin into their official firmware, but I can't promise anything, because I will probably deviate quite a bit from the way they expect you to use this device, lol.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Uh,  do you trust devices which are only controllable through some servers on the Internet? What if they close their service? You cannot use your device anymore..

Idea is great but it should be fully user controllable without any cloud services needed IMHO

You don't need a cloud server. You can use Trezors with their MyTrezor online wallet, but you don't need to.

The device will directly communicate through USB with the new CORE wallet.
(it's implemented as a generic class HID device so there will be no need for driver installation. The communication protocol is Google's Protocol Buffers).

The cool thing is, that at no point do your private keys leave the device.  Grin
You use the device to sign and authorize transactions/messages. (even offline)

The not so cool thing is, that the Trezor works as a deterministic wallet, (BIP 0032) meaning that you have one masterkey from which the device can derive a near infinite amount of addresses.

I say "not so cool" because it is not possible to combine this wallet with Vanity Gen addresses, but ofcourse it's fantastic to allow for deterministic wallets.

So the logical consequence is that the new CORE wallet will be able to handle both deterministic and non-deterministic (normal) wallets. In fact you will be able to use both wallets side by side.

In that sense it will be the first step towards a multi-wallet!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
BTW, the new CORE wallet will work with TREZOR:

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Among other things I will add 2 pretty big features that will smooth the way for both decentralized blockexplorer and decentralized exchange.

I will explain soon. (or can you guess what they are?)

Grin

Uh,  do you trust devices which are only controllable through some servers on the Internet? What if they close their service? You cannot use your device anymore..

Idea is great but it should be fully user controllable without any cloud services needed IMHO

Read the OP

Servicenodes are the future cloud services.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Among other things I will add 2 pretty big features that will smooth the way for both decentralized blockexplorer and decentralized exchange.

Grin

Uh,  do you trust devices which are only controllable through some servers on the Internet? What if they close their service? You cannot use your device anymore..

legendary

Grin

Ni dieu ni maître

Grin

SERVICE NODES?

GEORGEM, TELL US!

If you were a hot girl, you would likely be the biggest tease mankind has ever known.

Also, I'll PM you in a couple of days for your BTC address and I'll send a donation so Mr. Spread can get the organic, gluten free, juice cleanse diet he has been wanting.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Can we call the release DASH classic?

Or

Bitcoin Underwired?

DASH to the ASH.

You are going to like the new spreadCORE wallet.  Grin

Stay tuned, everybody!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Got in relatively cheap on ETC. Hoping I can bring some of my big time profits back to SPR  Grin

Lol. Holy FOMO.

Yeah, mr. spread is pretty hungry, he needs those donations badly. He sends his regards and congratulates you to your new found wealth.

It's been a ridiculous trading day. The hashrate on ETC is now 700 GH/s. (EDIT: 800 GH/s) This is a really interesting example of people using their mining power to vote for a fork they prefer!  Smiley

Yay, decentralization!

More like "ugly divorce", lol. In a few weeks only one of them will survive I guess...
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Grin
Ni dieu ni maître
It's been a ridiculous trading day. The hashrate on ETC is now 700 GH/s. (EDIT: 800 GH/s) This is a really interesting example of people using their mining power to vote for a fork they prefer!  Smiley

Yay, decentralization!
legendary
$400m 24hr volume.

Fuck me sideways with a pineapple
Jump to: