Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 119. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Awesome to see so many people firing up their miners again.

It's really awesome. Just what we need. Please hang on just a few days, I got goood stuff in the making...  Cool
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Hello guys,

I would like to get some Spreadcoin

What miner is the best for some old 7970 cards ? Smiley
And what hashrate I can expect ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
If I have the ability to split cards of a single rig to different algorithms, I'll surely put one of my future 750 Ti to support decentralisation Smiley !
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
So I still owe georgem .05 BTC.  It will be coming, my friend.  SP, I wish I could get my new miner versions.  I tried to email you from the new one.....

I owe you after that.

And what did I read? You buy your daughter the best GPU available? You must by the best parent in the world! Kudos. Smiley

Not even close to best parent!!  But she loves the new GPU.  Her room is much cooler than the SLI 970s.  And I get to play with those, so win-win.  Put the 2 5 x gtx960 machines on spr for testing.  They do 2.97Mhash each card.  Can't test power usage from here.  I like those two machines better than any I have

And to SP_    I found a copy of version 9 on one rig.  I think I remember never updating because the older ones were so stable...  I apologize for disparaging due to my own stupidity.  Yes , I feel stupid now....
Activity: 646
Ni dieu ni maître
That 10% of bitcoin's value thing.

I'm not sure if it is Fantasyland or a real possibility.

Think about it.

Battles and even wars are won or lost by the quality of supply chain support. That's SPR's model - support.

So, if you're invested a world where Bitcoin thrives, then SPR being the support network makes sense and that's the reason people will support SPR.

I think it will entirely depend on how well the incentive structure runs. As you said nodes are like businesses. If those businesses are profitable (and support the BTC network) then we have something that could possibly be quite high in valuation I think.

Supporting the bitcoin network will certainly garner a lot of attention. You get 3000-4000 nodes up and running and people will take notice in a big way.  

Edit: Curious to hear what others think.

Even at 1%, the incentives work great.

$6.7/SPR will surely do the trick.  Wink

I think you're right about the bitcoin support model becoming huge. I guess it's just a question of how big and when.

Wasn't your timeline 3 years - for a $1 Billion market cap?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Think about it.

Battles and even wars are won or lost by the quality of supply chain support. That's SPR's model - support.

So, if you're invested a world where Bitcoin thrives, then SPR being the support network makes sense and that's the reason people will support SPR.

I think it will entirely depend on how well the incentive structure runs. As you said nodes are like businesses. If those businesses are profitable (and support the BTC network) then we have something that could possibly be quite high in valuation I think.

Supporting the bitcoin network will certainly garner a lot of attention. You get 3000-4000 nodes up and running and people will take notice in a big way.  

Even at 1%, the incentives work great.
Ni dieu ni maître

Think about it.

legendary

Think about it.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Just making things a lot clearer, for Georgem of course.

lol, you just made it bigger, not clearer.

Now I think I need to have my eyes checked.
legendary
In all seriousness, bitcoin with SPR ServiceNodes pushing up the full node count is an exceptional model.

You can carve that in stone!

I'll be carving it on my g/f ass if we get to 10% of BTC's value

The 30 minute chart is showing:

GO  SPREADBUTTCHEEKSCOIN!

That's so rude. I'm hoping the mods delete your post.

That's so rude. I'm hoping the mods delete your post.  Grin

Just making things a lot clearer, for Georgem of course.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
So I still owe georgem .05 BTC.  It will be coming, my friend.  SP, I wish I could get my new miner versions.  I tried to email you from the new one.....

I owe you after that.

And what did I read? You buy your daughter the best GPU available? You must by the best parent in the world! Kudos. Smiley
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I love that booties have returned to SPR. It's a blessing.  Cheesy

Weekend was pretty productive, just hang in there a little longer.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
In all seriousness, bitcoin with SPR ServiceNodes pushing up the full node count is an exceptional model.

The 30 minute chart is showing:

GO  SPREADBUTTCHEEKSCOIN!

That's so rude. I'm hoping the mods delete your post.

That's so rude. I'm hoping the mods delete your post.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Interesting that the full node count hasn't really gone up that much, despite the price hike

https://bitnodes.21.co/

Yes, it's interesting for SPR.
legendary
Interesting that the full node count hasn't really gone up that much, despite the price hike

https://bitnodes.21.co/
legendary

If we get to 10% of BTC's value I'd be surprised if you only had one gf Tongue

There is only so much nagging one can take.

One for the weekends is enough.
Ni dieu ni maître

If we get to 10% of BTC's value I'd be surprised if you only had one gf Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Just for reference

My GTX 750ti SC EVGA cards do 1.79 Mhash average (50 of these on spr at the moment) with no OC beyond factory.  These are purpose built rigs with 8gb of RAM and Celeron CPUs

3 x GTX 950 does right at 2 Mhash alongside 2 750ti in the same machine.

A GTX 970 windforce does 4.5Mhash, but this is a much faster CPU (don't know if this matters).

I have 2 5-card GTX 960 machines that are absolute MONSTERS at everything I have tried them on.  I don't remember the exact hashrate they did on spr, but I think they were about 500 watts at the wall.  They are on something else at the moment, and at a different location, so I can't verify.

I haven't measured the power draw any of my faster cards, because they are not dedicated miners.  I'll try to get the 970 numbers for reference

This is using sp mod 8 private miner, because he hasn't sent me any updates.  My email address changed after I bought it, so I can't blame him.  But I have been EXTREMELY happy with everything I have purchased from him.

ALL are rock solid, and will run for a month+ at a time.  A 6-card 750ti machine will draw 375 watts at the wall with no voltage mods.  That could probably be significantly lower, but I haven't played with it because they are dead stable on anything I have mined with them

Just for reference, also

sp mod 9 private miner
Rig 2xGTX1070 power limit100 -> 2x6,8Mh = 13,6Mh 350watts
Rig 2xGTX1070 power limit 49 -> 2x5,2Mh = 10,4Mh 220watts =))

Setting the power limit to 100 doesn't mean it will use all of it.

I seriously doubt there's a ~21% difference in efficiency.
Actually bought my daughter a 1070 to replace 2x 970.  Guess where they will go....
Just for reference

My GTX 750ti SC EVGA cards do 1.79 Mhash average (50 of these on spr at the moment) with no OC beyond factory.  These are purpose built rigs with 8gb of RAM and Celeron CPUs

3 x GTX 950 does right at 2 Mhash alongside 2 750ti in the same machine.

A GTX 970 windforce does 4.5Mhash, but this is a much faster CPU (don't know if this matters).

I have 2 5-card GTX 960 machines that are absolute MONSTERS at everything I have tried them on.  I don't remember the exact hashrate they did on spr, but I think they were about 500 watts at the wall.  They are on something else at the moment, and at a different location, so I can't verify.

I haven't measured the power draw any of my faster cards, because they are not dedicated miners.  I'll try to get the 970 numbers for reference

This is using sp mod 8 private miner, because he hasn't sent me any updates.  My email address changed after I bought it, so I can't blame him.  But I have been EXTREMELY happy with everything I have purchased from him.

ALL are rock solid, and will run for a month+ at a time.  A 6-card 750ti machine will draw 375 watts at the wall with no voltage mods.  That could probably be significantly lower, but I haven't played with it because they are dead stable on anything I have mined with them

Just for reference, also

sp mod 9 private miner
Rig 2xGTX1070 power limit100 -> 2x6,8Mh = 13,6Mh 350watts
Rig 2xGTX1070 power limit 49 -> 2x5,2Mh = 10,4Mh 220watts =))

I need some new cards!!!
Jump to: