Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 26. (Read 790365 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wallet still offline lol

Online !

Could it pump again to 40K ? Smiley

Pump? Project is DEAD. Finish Completed.
A lot of people want to sell everything they have
Please close the thread

HLM is the future
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
wallet still offline lol

Online !

why this should pump? the dev here do nothing! give no answers.. i dont understand why people still buy this shit after the helium snapshot^^
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
DUMP DUMP DUMP!!!! make georgem his coin dead for his incompetence answering any question about his coin.. go go go dump as hard as possible
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
wallet still offline lol

Online !

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
any idea of when HLM markets will start?

Trading on Cryptopia will begin once the network is launched, tested and functioning without delay. We will be keeping the exact time frame of the network launch hidden for security reasons as we get the hash rate and difficulty up and work out any kinks.

We are not committing to a date given the above statement however sometime in the next few weeks we should be live.

thanks for the heads up
will keep updated
really interested to see what will be the first prices negotiated for HLM
Activity: 839
SPR BUY time !!!
See the prices Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
wow, that was a predictable but bloody drop after the snapshot. the spreadcoin team is real good one, but remember that they weren't quite involved in the HLM airdrop!
Activity: 97
Wallet is still in maintenance on Cryptopia - this is really crazy and not proffesional Sad

Somebody know something when will it work?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
my wallet not synced
is there add nodes for wallet?
Activity: 258
The Helium Snapshot has completed. Anyone who held SPR at 8:12pm UTC on October 9th, 2017 will now have HLM in their balances.

Is this mean that this coin are dead? and all sellout now due to go into the new?
Activity: 82
so the wallet isn't connected anymore?

I don't really know why the wallet is still in maintenance.. I guess cryptopia did it purposefully
Activity: 140
Does SPR have any future after Helium or whatever fork? Got them cheaply so wanted to know if to keep them or sell them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Because of problems with the wallet, the currency fell 3 times .. Delirium.
Lucky those who bought it, I think it will go up, at least 2 times.
It has nothing to do with wallet) Wallet died because of the dump.
BTW, I got coins on Bittrex but not on Yobit and on Yobit too, that means Cryptopia is processing withdrawals, slowly)
Activity: 10
Hi.
I waited for the snapshot and after this when i`m seeing how low the price was on the Cryptopia I bought  more SPR and did transfer the whole to my local wallet (not to another stock exchange ).
and now havent any SPR coin on Cryptopia or my local wallet.
It took 12 hr..... Huh
What i must do ?

SPR is currently in maintenance. Diagnosing wallet issues (it didn't like the mass rush of withdrawals after the Helium snapshot)
Your withdrawal will process when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again.
There is no ETA on when the SPR wallet will be back online again.
You can keep an eye on the wallet here :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SPR&view=links
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Coins will not be lost right even if they take day more to show up?

Because of problems with the wallet, the currency fell 3 times .. Delirium.
Lucky those who bought it, I think it will go up, at least 2 times.
Activity: 108
Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the snapshot for HLM. Was involved in many other things and let this one pass by. So therefore I havent been following the whole process and would like to know whats left for SPR project. Will it keep beeing developed or there are any future plans, because as I can see by the charts it wasn't completly abandoned by everyone after they got their HLM. I know most people are excited about HLM but would like to ear some opinions regarding the future of SPR.
Hi.
I waited for the snapshot and after this when i`m seeing how low the price was on the Cryptopia I bought  more SPR and did transfer the whole to my local wallet (not to another stock exchange ).
and now havent any SPR coin on Cryptopia or my local wallet.
It took 12 hr..... Huh
What i must do ?

SPR is currently in maintenance. Diagnosing wallet issues (it didn't like the mass rush of withdrawals after the Helium snapshot)
Your withdrawal will process when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again.
There is no ETA on when the SPR wallet will be back online again.
You can keep an eye on the wallet here :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SPR&view=links
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Coins will not be lost right even if they take day more to show up?
My withdraw to bittrex isn't showing up even after 20 hours. There is no sign of it on Spreadcoin blockchain explorer either

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/spr/

e476acb9b07288924c413aecec4c83e436fe017b6626de2b10a06b76204a95d7
Activity: 617
Merit: 559

Trading on Cryptopia will begin once the network is launched, tested and functioning without delay. We will be keeping the exact time frame of the network launch hidden for security reasons as we get the hash rate and difficulty up and work out any kinks.

We are not committing to a date given the above statement however sometime in the next few weeks we should be live.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Activity: 617
Merit: 559

Pushing back snapshots were due to requests made by Cryptopia. Within hours of us knowing, we told everyone.

If you are in the slack channel, you will have noticed that Cryptopia are also active in the slack today to help everyone. Feel free to ask them directly about requests they made to move the dates.

After having spent almost 3 years working on Spreadcoin because the first dev went MIA leaving a bunch of nobs with worthless tokens and then battling to push this project forward, - and I know you know what I mean - I can take pretty much any type of abuse other than casually being labelled a scammer.

Come into the slack, ping me and I'll share the messages we had with Cryptopia and you can then work through the dates we made announcements and then check the trading activities on Bittrex.

As the other founder of the Helium project, I will echo Coins101 comments here. The delays were for the most part requests made of us to help ensure the snapshot was administered successfully.

I can appreciate how naive a statement from the founders may come off like "We have never engaged nor helped promote insider trading".  Having class and integrity in the blockchain space this early on as an industry is still an exception to the rule. To my knowledge, all of the select few team members that were privy to critical network information like delays made ethical choices. We usually informed the community the moment we learned about new information and frankly the markets reaction or playing off of the market was never a discussion point.

We simply have come too far as a team to engage with that petty behaviour and after funding most of the progress to date ourselves, it makes no sense to cut corners. For myself, having a public image means the spotlight is always on me.  In fact, even the behaviour of those around me can impact my reputation so ethics is a very real part of the founding team with Helium.

I do not doubt insider trading exists on every blockchain to some extent, that is human nature you are betting against to state otherwise. I am happy to say that with Helium, that type of behaviour is frowned down upon in the upper ranks and we run a very tight ship in that regard.

Pages:
Jump to: