Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 27. (Read 790365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
First one to dump when the delay was known, before the community knew. Not really sure how else to say that... do you not think that would be insider trading?

Well some might consider it be --- if you can explain how knowledge of the delay leads to an opportunity to exploit that delay - by dumping at that point? Shrewd move, I must admit I didn't spot that opportunity to come out ahead of everyone else by exploiting my secret insider knowledge .

“when the delay was known, before the community knew.” Wow, you have a panopticon, that's cool - can I have a go on it? Oh, you don't have a panopticon, oh well then, these are matters you cannot possibly have knowledge of, your suspicions really are baseless.

Let's remind ourselves of your false accusations of criminality:
pretty obvious insider trading of SPR based on the delays of the snapshots being pushed back a couple times ... it's clear some people acted on information before the community was given the opportunity to

This is a false accusation of potentially criminal behaviour by people you refuse to name and you are unable to prove your accusations when challenged to do so.

I don't take kindly to my reputation being brought into question by being the subject of baseless accusations of criminal behaviour.

It was a stupid and thoughtless act to publicly post false accusations of criminality that you cannot prove, that's a long, long way away from the kind of FUD that's often tolerated here.

Cheers

Graham

Insider trading a cryptocurrency is criminal activity? In what jurisdiction?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Hi.
I waited for the snapshot and after this when i`m seeing how low the price was on the Cryptopia I bought  more SPR and did transfer the whole to my local wallet (not to another stock exchange ).
and now havent any SPR coin on Cryptopia or my local wallet.
It took 12 hr..... Huh
What i must do ?

SPR is currently in maintenance. Diagnosing wallet issues (it didn't like the mass rush of withdrawals after the Helium snapshot)
Your withdrawal will process when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again.
There is no ETA on when the SPR wallet will be back online again.
You can keep an eye on the wallet here :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SPR&view=links
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
First one to dump when the delay was known, before the community knew. Not really sure how else to say that... do you not think that would be insider trading?

Well some might consider it be --- if you can explain how knowledge of the delay leads to an opportunity to exploit that delay - by dumping at that point? Shrewd move, I must admit I didn't spot that opportunity to come out ahead of everyone else by exploiting my secret insider knowledge .

“when the delay was known, before the community knew.” Wow, you have a panopticon, that's cool - can I have a go on it? Oh, you don't have a panopticon, oh well then, these are matters you cannot possibly have knowledge of, your suspicions really are baseless.

Let's remind ourselves of your false accusations of criminality:
pretty obvious insider trading of SPR based on the delays of the snapshots being pushed back a couple times ... it's clear some people acted on information before the community was given the opportunity to

This is a false accusation of potentially criminal behaviour by people you refuse to name and you are unable to prove your accusations when challenged to do so.

I don't take kindly to my reputation being brought into question by being the subject of baseless accusations of criminal behaviour.

It was a stupid and thoughtless act to publicly post false accusations of criminality that you cannot prove, that's a long, long way away from the kind of FUD that's often tolerated here.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It's a huge dump today. Good opportunity to buy SPR
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
What i must do ?
Sit and hate Cryptopia for messing up again.
You can write to their support, but they'll just send you generic response that wallet problem is being investigated, no ETA.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Remember when Georgem wanted to claim the rise was just a natural part of the altcoin bubble? We, of course, knew better - but in case there is any doubt left.... here's the HLM "spectacle" he tried so hard to downplay.

Tread carefully. Love ya georgie boy!

Sincerely,

A cockroach

I saw some really big dumps today. You had no chance of joining the dump from the outside. The price was literally 60000 and 12000. Hundreds of thousands of coin dumped after that. Roll Eyes
Activity: 10
Hi.
I waited for the snapshot and after this when i`m seeing how low the price was on the Cryptopia I bought  more SPR and did transfer the whole to my local wallet (not to another stock exchange ).
and now havent any SPR coin on Cryptopia or my local wallet.
It took 12 hr..... Huh
What i must do ?
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Where and/or when can i buy helium? Thx
Cryptopia market coming soon
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
After a 12h SPR withdraw on cryptopia  to bittrex with a confirmed status, i still have an invalid TX: bc9b6594880abba2fbb45adb23852a1878d493d5c269b91684fb5e288a75c56b

and in the mean time SPR still drop and there's no info from topia

WTF!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Where and/or when can i buy helium? Thx
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Remember when Georgem wanted to claim the rise was just a natural part of the altcoin bubble? We, of course, knew better - but in case there is any doubt left.... here's the HLM "spectacle" he tried so hard to downplay.

Tread carefully. Love ya georgie boy!

Sincerely,

A cockroach
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
SPR is dump, do you think good for hold this coin ? Grin
Definitely not, HLM has forked off the chain, what here has value?
Activity: 12
SPR is dump, do you think good for hold this coin ? Grin
legendary
I edited my post. I'm not being sarcastic, this is how I speak. If you think I'm bad here you'd find me insufferable in person.

I noticed. You still haven't said how knowledge of the delay was exploited. I knew of the delay because I was providing tech support for the snapshot and was involved. I hardly had to restrain myself from exploiting that knowledge to .... what exactly? I'm dying to know what I missed.

Cheers

Graham
I edited my post. I'm not being sarcastic, this is how I speak. If you think I'm bad here you'd find me insufferable in person.

You have to understand for someone who has been in the market as long as I have, and seen all sorts of shit, this little event was the equivalent significance to road rage about who had right-of-way. It was a non-issue, but I'm also not going to pretend I didn't notice it. If you insist on making this a big issue, we can spend all day arguing about it and scaring people away from the project, or we can accept it as a normal part of the crypto wild west - which is exactly what I did and said I did. If you want to investigate for your own reasons, or hell even to prove me wrong, I welcome that entirely, but I don't know why I have to be involved in that. You know my claim, you know the event, and I clarified explicitly the method. I don't know what else I can offer, I don't care as much as you do about it.
legendary
Oh sweetie, you are a very professional and cordial soul, but if my off-hand comment is going to throw a wrench in the team's morale we've got a lot bigger issues than someone making 12 grand in August before anyone else could.

Perhaps you could dispense with the sarcasm and answer the question - how was this achieved?

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Not fully clear, what is the key difference of your project from other p2p platforms that already successfully raised funds.
What are the main factors that may effect or affect the tokens cost?

What kind of stupid generic comment is this it's not an ico ffs...
That'd be true if I was out to prove it to you. I'm not. Wink Think I'm lying or incorrect? Cool with me! I'm not out to tear down HLM, I mentioned my observation, many weeks after the fact, and how I had written it off. It didn't have to be a conversation.

It remains important to the people whose reputation you have casually impugned, including me. I don't want it said later that I failed to act with propriety so I must press you for some details. You claim to see a correlation but in what? How did those with inside knowledge profit from this insider trading? Can you narrow down the period of time to a specific day or couple of days at least?

Cheers

Graham

Oh sweetie, you are a very professional and cordial soul - and I honestly appreciate/respect that despite not being capable of such class myself, but if my off-hand comment is going to throw a wrench in the team's morale we've got a lot bigger issues than someone making 12 grand in August before anyone else could. I suppose it could've just been coincidence. I'm not going to scroll back through slack to find timestamps for you. I'm not nearly as invested in my claim as you are, and maybe it was just bad timing and I'm a guy who assumes the worst. I figured it was clear, but to make it explicit people sell when they know there is a delay, because they know some percentage of speculators will also do the same thing and re-enter later, so when you see some decent volume move in a counter-intuitive direction, and then find out a short time later there has been a delay, and then the previously counter-intuitive volume trend continues and now makes sense with the revealed information, you may be able to appreciate why my assumption was the worst. We're talking chump change in the grand scheme of things and hey maybe it was indeed just bad timing.
legendary
That'd be true if I was out to prove it to you. I'm not. Wink Think I'm lying or incorrect? Cool with me! I'm not out to tear down HLM, I mentioned my observation, many weeks after the fact, and how I had written it off. It didn't have to be a conversation.

It remains important to the people whose reputation you have casually impugned, including me. I don't want it said later that I failed to act with propriety so I must press you for some details. You claim to see a correlation but in what? How did those with inside knowledge profit from this insider trading? Can you narrow down the period of time to a specific day or couple of days at least?

Cheers

Graham
Pages:
Jump to: