Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 25. (Read 790394 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Georgen here (the real dev),

I honestly think we just need to ignore these trolls.  The miserable hydra has taken over and acknowledging their presence will only feed into their master plan (which I can only assume is to try and confuse us real Spread community members).

Luckily there is an easy test to determine who the real developer is and I have passed with flying colors [if I do say so myself (which I do)].

The test is to ask who has released the most substantive developments.  I have shown my highly complex code on forum, video of myself coding, and I have released the graphic mock up of the paper wallet which even the troll coins101 hailed as revolutionary.

With all of that in mind don't think that I have forgotten my work.

Here is a short video of me coding the paper wallet on my coveted type writer all while listening to some of Switzerland's classical music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-i-Y6-BWOM

Soon I will be coding the triple vanitygen (which they said couldn't be done).  We will soon have the happy powers of creating three unique and useful wallet addresses.  I know what you are thinking... how could such a great thing be possible... to that I just have to say Stay Tuned  Cool

Trust in me, centralize everything.

To all of those who have not been in the forum watching for SPR in a while. I am the true developer of this coin. Please don't listen to the scam artist Georgem. His head is deep in his ass.

Edit: BIG development coming soon.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ah yes, he's back, the dev that calls investors cockroaches and views marketcap growth as cancer.

You folks are in good hands.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Spreadcoin is alive and well.

Price is irrelevant at this point, and the cheaper it gets the better the buying opportunity for long term believers to get in.

Where does Spreadcoin stand at the moment?
Well, we just had a big giant tumor cut out of spreadcoins body, so expect a healthy and steady recovery.

So listen up all you HLM carnival barkers:
This is your thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhlm-helium-1809278

Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Spread was just a placeholder for Helium, once I received my Helium I dumped it immediately. The crypto market is crowded as is, and we have no need for Spread. Sure it might develop into something one day, but it might as well not. I see brighter stars in the sky.
Activity: 112

because the project ended.
Project without developers

It's a lie, the project works and there are even people who improve it
[/quote]

SPR today -13.33%. tommorow -30%? is almost worthless
Project was closed.
Sell all coins

Helium Welcome.
Activity: 82
This coin was never gonna go anywhere, surprised it's as expensive as it is after the fall..

I have dump this coin, let me watch
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
This coin was never gonna go anywhere, surprised it's as expensive as it is after the fall..
Activity: 4
so cryptopia wallet is back up, but my transfer is not showing on the block explorer and no sign of my deposit on bittrex!

Hello guys. I have the same issue here. Can someone more tech-savvy explain to me what is going on in this time span ( when coins are gone from cryptopia but haven't reached final destination) that for me is now 7 hours. Thank you!
Activity: 238
so what exactly is going on here? I had my coins on Bittrex, as I understood there are some new HLM coins somewhere. There was a SPR dump also. So how to claim new coins or what is happening? is there some step-by-step instruction somewhere???

Sorry to tell you man...it is all over. Pretty sure the window for getting Helium is past. Embarrassed

Spreadcoin is slowly coming back. Ignore the FUD.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
is there some step-by-step instruction somewhere???

There isn't. You should contact Bittrex support to ask if they would claim HLM on your behalf. They are the only ones who can do it at this point.

Is that so? If yes, they have been awfully quiet lately.
Activity: 10

[/quote]

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
so what exactly is going on here? I had my coins on Bittrex, as I understood there are some new HLM coins somewhere. There was a SPR dump also. So how to claim new coins or what is happening? is there some step-by-step instruction somewhere???
Activity: 13
just wait...

it will show.

Activity: 4
so cryptopia wallet is back up, but my transfer is not showing on the block explorer and no sign of my deposit on bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
what happend with spreadcoin?
why the price of coins down?
big red candle,,, oh no...  Roll Eyes
why alot of people sell this coin...

here you have your answer Wink

Remember when Georgem wanted to claim the rise was just a natural part of the altcoin bubble? We, of course, knew better - but in case there is any doubt left.... here's the HLM "spectacle" he tried so hard to downplay.

Tread carefully. Love ya georgie boy!

Sincerely,

A cockroach

okay thanks response
now I know what happened,  so now this coin is no longer developed. surprise with the current prices.. Cry

there is a little bit of a chance that georgem will make updates here but i dont know him and i dont know spr good i just bought months ago because of the helium airdrop but i hear only bad about spr..
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
big red candle,,, oh no...  Roll Eyes

Remember when Georgem wanted to claim the rise was just a natural part of the altcoin bubble? We, of course, knew better - but in case there is any doubt left.... here's the HLM "spectacle" he tried so hard to downplay.

Sincerely,

A cockroach

okay thanks response
now I know what happened,  so now this coin is no longer developed. surprise with the current prices.. Cry
Activity: 839
I made a little profit this evening with SPR

Bought 1600coins at 13K, sold at 21K Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Sincerely,

A cockroach
Activity: 112

Activity: 392