Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 29. (Read 790365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
x-post from slack

@everyone It looks like someone is attacking Spreadcoin by throwing additional hashing at it and speeding up the block emissions schedule.

Please move your coins to their final positions ASAP, if you want to claim any Helium coins.

Remember, we are focusing on the block height of 1657200
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Since past year price had been growth from 2000 satoshi to 60 000. I think this is nice price for this coin.

And it will probably drop to 10K sat or less in a couple of hours. If you don't hold it for HLM, better sell right now. You won't get nearly the same price again for a looooong time, if ever.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
what is currently the best nVIDIA miner for spreadcoin?
Activity: 476
Since past year price had been growth from 2000 satoshi to 60 000. I think this is nice price for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

Is there a spreadcoin slack channel, if there is, where can I find the invitation link?

Thanks.

From Georgem's Patreon account:

"If you are willing to donate 100$ you will get access to the patreon-only Slack so that we can better discuss development and future of everything Spreadcoin-related."

I'm not sure if there is a free Slack channel.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
everybody here got tired of his bullshit (this is also why HLM exists in the first place).

This is why many of his core supporters sold their SPR and joined the Crown community and team over a year ago in order to develop their ideas.  Notable that its only those SPR team members who still have their SPR that are creating HLM and the coin swap.

Those that sold their SPR and bought CRW instead have over x100 their money and have  year of progress under their belts.  Maybe the HLM team will be able to do the same for their huge SPR bags and also deliver a good/better product in time.

EDIT:  I don't see anything unethical going on here, but I think its important to recognise the motivators behind these moves.  One group of SPR devs decided to join another project and implement their ideas without a PR and marketing funfair, and the others decided on a coin swap and sales drive on a product that isn't built yet.  Will be interesting to see how each project does over time.  There is no right or wrong approach. Just the approach that feels better to you ethically.  I do think that it is telling that Bittrex have a good relationship with the Crown team but HLM is partnering up with a low volume exchange for the swap though.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
Frankly there has already been market shenanigans with HLM's dev team

Care to supply details? I'd like to know more.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 76
It would be a good time for Spreadcoin devs to provide news/update for Spreadcoin before the snapshot happens on Oct 10, NZ time.

He is purposefully waiting for HLM to be over before he does anything. He may not be a good dev but he's also not a dummy - he's going to maximize profit potential by waiting until SPR bottoms out, scoop up dirt cheap coins due to his silence for future SPR plans, then he'll announce something to pump it. Maybe. He's always been a vaporware guy - big promises, no tangibles. But that's the best case scenario IMO, so plan around his insider market manipulation if you want to continue supporting this project.

He basically refuses to comment on Btctalk anymore because everybody here got tired of his bullshit (this is also why HLM exists in the first place). You'll have to go to spreadcointalk.org to see him post.

Here's what he has to say about HLM and SPR's future:

I agree with everything you stated but I think you just described the scenerio for like 99% of all shitcoins
out there (minus the helium factor, you know what i mean)
Dude...this is crypto and I probably don't need to remind you it's a fucking jungle out there.
And in spite of that, I can't complain because I've made a killing on Spreadcoin just mining it for a year 24/7
(2016) with 2 piddly little $150  750 ti miners and cost of electric.
And now I'm being rewarded again with free Helium for holding Spreadcoin. So Spreadcoin has been immensely lucrative for me.
All house money at this point.
Frankly, I could give a rats ass about anything else. Sorry if thats sounds crass, just being honest.

oh look!  I inadvertently rendered your image for ya!!  Your welcome!  Cheesy

Hah, nice! I couldn't figure out why it wasn't embedding - any idea? Weird.

And yes I know all of that, and I mined SPR literally the day it launched so no worries here either, sir, I've done quite well myself. This isn't my first rodeo and yes you're right that this applies to the vast majority of altcoin devs.

The least I can do for Georgem is keep it real for the unfortunate newbies who haven't had experience with him yet. Frankly there has already been market shenanigans with HLM's dev team, but you tend to give people a chance when you still have faith that a rising tide lifts all boats, so to speak. Georgem actively pushed the tide out so many times we're left looking at the stagnate and stinky tide pool that is his reputation and performance - nothin' to write home about.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
It would be a good time for Spreadcoin devs to provide news/update for Spreadcoin before the snapshot happens on Oct 10, NZ time.

He is purposefully waiting for HLM to be over before he does anything. He may not be a good dev but he's also not a dummy - he's going to maximize profit potential by waiting until SPR bottoms out, scoop up dirt cheap coins due to his silence for future SPR plans, then he'll announce something to pump it. Maybe. He's always been a vaporware guy - big promises, no tangibles. But that's the best case scenario IMO, so plan around his insider market manipulation if you want to continue supporting this project.

He basically refuses to comment on Btctalk anymore because everybody here got tired of his bullshit (this is also why HLM exists in the first place). You'll have to go to spreadcointalk.org to see him post.

I agree with everything you stated but I think you just described the scenerio for like 99% of all shitcoins
out there (minus the helium factor, you know what i mean)
Dude...this is crypto and I probably don't need to remind you it's a fucking jungle out there.
And in spite of that, I can't complain because I've made a killing on Spreadcoin just mining it for a year 24/7
(2016) with 2 piddly little $150  750 ti miners and cost of electric.
And now I'm being rewarded again with free Helium for holding Spreadcoin. So Spreadcoin has been immensely lucrative for me.
All house money at this point.
Frankly, I could give a rats ass about anything else. Sorry if thats sounds crass, just being honest.

oh look!  I inadvertently rendered your image for ya!!  Your welcome!  Cheesy
Activity: 76

Activity: 202
Activity: 110

Yes definitely
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
legendary
Activity: 1456
PLEASE SEE A NUMBER OF POSTS ON THE SNAPSHOT PROCESS AND TIMING

[FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO CLAIM HELIUM COINS BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF SPREADCOINS THEY OWN]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22710929

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Still time to get in the train? Smiley

People will probably dump their SPR soon before the fork

um... what fork would that be?  Helium is not a fork of Spreadcoin, afaik.
I would say dump happens immediately after the fork snapshot, tho maybe before, if price gets ridiculous...
which knowing crypto , is a distinct possibility.....
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

why would they sell ?

they wish for free money 1:1 for spr:helium .... so they will hodl until they get helium ....
Activity: 788

Activity: 395
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Ill sell all the spr as soon and i get helium and hold helium to run 2 master nodes ..... maybe ill leave some spr just in case 10-20%

just my 2 cents
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
got some SPR and will keep an eye on this thread
interested to see where it'll go.
Activity: 153
What do ya'll think about the prospects for SpreadCoin after Helium splits off?
Pages:
Jump to: