Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 81. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
If Bittrex decide to delist this coin we can withdraw the coins till when?
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
What do you guys think of this "patronage" idea:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762.msg4101#msg4101

I agree with this 150% - please find another donation below for your efforts.

Date: 12/8/2016 08:11
To: Georgem ShutUpHxbuLdy22g9NE4afviUr2Cnqd68H
Debit: -3000.00 SPR
Transaction fee: -0.062 SPR
Net amount: -3000.062 SPR
Transaction ID: 7afb2f70f1865d6fdcdc42d9d1a77fc6a7980eb816ef7d3fa181627a6e7d65f5

Thank you Georgem - without your efforts there would not be a spreadcoin to talk about!

Btw - very nice preview video!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
What do you guys think of this "patronage" idea:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762.msg4101#msg4101

The real peoples backing is very limited here to find a few who would be willing to join in with ur patronage. In the final end, none other but u will be sending donations to preview ur own commits.  Wink Haha. Better do what XBC has done. Coins in dev possession should be translated to an exchange and sold out as regular ICO proceeds from which should then be pooled together to fund developments.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
Fantastic job georgem.

Patronage sounds feasible.

Can't wait for the preview version!  Smiley

-sf-
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
look at what mate? ...

i can't enlarge this pic ...

Open image in new tab.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
For all the people who said there wasn't any... LOOK AT THE CODE  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

look at what mate? ...

i can't enlarge this pic ...

#crysx
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
For all the people who said there wasn't any... LOOK AT THE CODE  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ni dieu ni maître

Send them a short email to [email protected] and tell them how much you love SPR and that it would be a bad decision for them to remove the coin.

If possible, please do this today!

Thanks guys!

I sent a short email voicing my support.

Thanks for the video Georgem, those visuals are quite cool! Can't wait to see it all running on my computer.  Grin

So I received a reply, and the gentleman only said that it had to fit the criteria in this: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-09-17-16

Not sure how much good inundating them with emails in regards to this will do. They might just be taking time to review your emails.
Ni dieu ni maître

Thanks for the video Georgem, those visuals are quite cool! Can't wait to see it all running on my computer.  Grin

Then you will like the "patreon"-style funding idea that I'm currently drafting. (I'm still figuring it out, will talk about it later)

I want to involve people like you (who have contributed substantial donations) more directly/deeply in the further development.
This means you will receive regular preview versions that you can run on your computer and directly give me your feedback/input as we progress.

That's the least I can do in return for your help.

Maybe that's how we have to fund this:
"Patronage" with me giving increasing benefits/gimmicks to the patrons the more they support me.

Uff, I'm too tired right now to write reasonable sentences.... will talk later.

Stay tuned!  Smiley

That sounds like a good idea - like some basic content and then some more exclusive content / test runs for those who donate. I remember a while back you mentioned that you had some ideas spawned by your inner capitalism that might help raise some funds for you to develop the coin. This is presumably one of those? 

legendary
spreadcoin.info

Thanks for the video Georgem, those visuals are quite cool! Can't wait to see it all running on my computer.  Grin

Then you will like the "patreon"-style funding idea that I'm currently drafting. (I'm still figuring it out, will talk about it later)

I want to involve people like you (who have contributed substantial donations) more directly/deeply in the further development.
This means you will receive regular preview versions that you can run on your computer and directly give me your feedback/input as we progress.

That's the least I can do in return for your help.

Maybe that's how we have to fund this:
"Patronage" with me giving increasing benefits/gimmicks to the patrons the more they support me.

Uff, I'm too tired right now to write reasonable sentences.... will talk later.

Stay tuned!  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ni dieu ni maître
Any word from Bittrex?

I just wrote bittrex yet another email, with a link to the new video.
Not sure if they just didn't have time yet to react, or not interested in general.
Let's see.

Anyway, I would like to invite you guys to write them an email too!

Send them a short email to [email protected] and tell them how much you love SPR and that it would be a bad decision for them to remove the coin.

Thanks guys!

I sent a short email voicing my support.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Any word from Bittrex?

I just wrote bittrex yet another email, with a link to the new video.
Not sure if they just didn't have time yet to react, or not interested in general.
Let's see.

Anyway, I would like to invite you guys to write them an email too!

Thanks guys!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I do have a small video ready (without commentary), demonstrating one aspect of the upcoming spreadwallet.

What happens in the video:
The spreadwallet will connect with 5 altcoins simultaneously (SPR, BTC, LTC, PPC and EMC) through "SPV connections".
(TCPSockets that connect with full nodes of these coins and ask for headers through the getheaders message)

As the blocks are downloaded and become available within the wallet I visualize them in real time.

Enjoy!

(click picture to open vimeo)

Will have more updates ready soon.

EDIT: BTW sorry for the crappy video quality, this can be done much better.... but I was in a hurry.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Come on Devs Wink
I will not go to sleep tonight until the video is released, lol.

Hey georgem, where's that link to the video?
Ni dieu ni maître
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I think the biggest reason Spreadcoin isn't out there more is due to the fact that Mr. Spread is plastered over everything. If you google this thread you get his bitcointalk, his github is everywhere.  I think enough time has passed that this coin could do something to break away from its predecessor. It needs a re-branding of sorts.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
We are.

Long live the real Altcoin projects, like SPR Wink
Pages:
Jump to: