Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 17. (Read 810025 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
First time in a long time, feeling great about bag holding.

Very nice working everyone,

Likewise, though the month of slow accumulation at .00003 was damn fun, especially in retrospect.  I seriously doubt we'll see those levels again, and honestly believe at current levels it's still a bargain with tremendous potential to rise anywhere from 10-100x once service nodes go live, probably a slight drop off from there followed by exponential growth once implementation of coins101's more advanced service applications are realized.

I picked one of the worst moments to invest in this project- the week prior to Mr. Spread's departure (>.0003), though in the past couple months, cost averaging down has been a breeze as the liquidity has been fantastic.  I think in retrospect this will ultimately be one of the coin's strengths.  As many here likely have drk familiarity, the constant instamine rhetoric (a belief I personally don't subscribe to, but an annoyance none the less) will not be an issue spr will have to face in its lifetime.

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Guys, I totally forgot to say that I figured out a problem that Spreadcoin really does fix.

"Hackers" cant install spreadcoin miners on people's computer because the private key will be leaked.

well - they CAN install it - but the private key would easily be had ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
Yeah, and if one person finds their virus then they can take the coins if they make their fee higher (I think).

if there is a way of 'doing it' - someone will find a way of 'undoing it' ...

eg ... if there is a way of 'no pools' - someone will find a way of 'pools' ...

so its of no consequence - and what you said was spot on about the 'hackers' installing the software ...

such is the crypto space these days ... so many looking for ways of undoing people out of their hard work ...

and then there is spr - doing it the right way Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Thanks George!  Can't think of anything right now personally...

Thanks for your patience...

BTW here's a sneak peak to how the website will look like:

The new ANN thread title will simply be:

[ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything

nice look georgem ...

its seems to be easy on the eye from this sneak peek - so can we safely assume it will be easily navigated also? ...

good job mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Guys, I totally forgot to say that I figured out a problem that Spreadcoin really does fix.

"Hackers" cant install spreadcoin miners on people's computer because the private key will be leaked.

Smiley ...

#crysx
Yeah, and if one person finds their virus then they can take the coins if they make their fee higher (I think) and withdraw at the same time the hacker does.
legendary

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Georgem - I must say I do like the look of the home page!  Well done!  Also, congratulations to all that have kept this coin going. 

- pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 178
Nodes That Serve

Logged on for a quick update and BOOM!

Nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1092
What are the current tasks of the new dev/devs ? Some kind of roadmap would be nice Wink

New website has a category called "roadmap", stay tuned until tomorrow when I will reveal both new website and ANN.

Great news, I can't wait to read the roadmap!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Captain

How long are you planing to bagholding?
Are we talking months or years?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

legendary
Activity: 1456
I am nearly finished with the website (shouldn't take more than 24 hours)

Now, in the downloads category I have a section called "wallets" where I have the win, mac and linux builds (and a link to github)

Then I also have the AMD + NVidia miners, in their own section called "GPU miners"

Am I forgetting anything important that should also go into the download section?

EDIT: everything "media" related like buttons, design elements etc goes into its own category called "media".

Looks great.

Possible additions:

* Whitepaper
* Link to explorer
* Link to A-Russo mining widget
* e1ghtSpace mining video
* Link to official forum
* Link to Spread's very own 'satoshi' and his last, I can't stand this fud anymore post.
* Social media
* [reserved, while I sober up]
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1680
Decentralize Everything
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

legendary
Activity: 1680
Decentralize Everything

Now, in the downloads category I have a section called "wallets" where I have the win, mac and linux builds (and a link to github)

Then I also have the AMD + NVidia miners, in their own section called "GPU miners"

Am I forgetting anything important that should also go into the download section?

EDIT: everything "media" related like buttons, design elements etc goes into its own category called "media".

legendary
spreadcoin.info
What are the current tasks of the new dev/devs ? Some kind of roadmap would be nice Wink

New website has a category called "roadmap", stay tuned until tomorrow when I will reveal both new website and ANN.

legendary
spreadcoin.info

Activity: 178
Nodes That Serve
Sy is the boss at what he does.

I hope he agrees to make a monitor for sgminer / SPR. I've got a few miners that I would hook up.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: