Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 172. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I'll Add 500 to make that figure reach 3000, i believe with the bounty stacking up like this will end this farce once and for all.

(But my condition is that the pool has to be able to operate publicly non-stop and functioning for 30 days at least before they would get my part of the bounty, it is doable but security would be a BIG MAJOR ISSUE)

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.
3000 is not enough,SPR is cheap.  Grin
But it does tell us the fact that pool-mining is workable now. Grin Grin Grin

Actually, it says that you or your ilk should be able to prove that pool mining is workable now.  

No one is going to give you the world to prove the argument.  Put up or shut up.  

P.S. I see no need to add to the bounty.  I've seen more done for less.

Fool ignored.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More and more people(holders) are getting brainless.Why ? Bcz you are holders ??
ha haaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I'll Add 500 to make that figure reach 3000, i believe with the bounty stacking up like this will end this farce once and for all.

(But my condition is that the pool has to be able to operate publicly non-stop and functioning for 30 days at least before they would get my part of the bounty, it is doable but security would be a BIG MAJOR ISSUE)

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.

Actually, it says that you or your ilk should be able to prove that pool mining is workable now.  

No one is going to give you the world to prove the argument.  Put up or shut up.  Or not.

P.S. I see no need to add to the bounty.  I've seen more done for less.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

I'll add 300 to that to make it 3300.  Same conditions.

I want to see what Mr. Spread can do rather than read waste land thread pages...

Edit - I'll place my amount in escrow if needed.  I don't post often but I read this thread everyday.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Good point.  My conditions are the same with functioning also meaning no coins are stolen or lost.
Activity: 30
You're flat out wrong regarding the amount of people mining this coin.  More likely far less than 100 individual miners with 10% of those getting 90% of the coins.  Mostly farms using optimized miner on private pools.  We all know that optimized miners and pools exist for this coin and have for some time.  FPGA is likely in use as well.

Spreadnodes are you still pissing and moaning around here? Why? What do you think you are going to accomplish? I really don't get it at all!!! Why do you care so much if there is people with optimized miners and even if there was pools for this coin why are you so desperately concerned about it?

I can't see his post anymore as i ignored him, you should do the same, i'm betting he wants to pressure Wolf0 to release his miner to the public or at least give it to him to make him shut up. It'll never work.

Based on his theory, Wolf0 has been showing off his optimized Darkcoin X11 miner (50% more hashrate) for almost half the year 2014 (When Darkcoin rised) and it wasn't until the leak couple months back that he just dumped it out to the community. and Wolf0 also mentioned that the miner could had been further optimized but he didn't wanted to waste time on it.

So in his theory, we should all dump darkcoin and cash out when wolf was showing off his optimized miner (since august-september 2014 ? ) as it was unfair,
even now there might be even more optimized version of x11 miner than wolf0 leaked kernel, so we should still dump all Darkcoins and run for the hills as its an unfair coin.
Activity: 30
Anyone willing to take me up on the operation of a public spr mining pool... Please msg me Wink

Currently 100 spr up for grabs.

I will add 400 SPR to that for a total of 500 SPR - I would like to see a public pool up and running with found blocks and rewards going out to individual wallets.  This offer is good until 2-14-15.

I'll add 2000 for a total of 2500.  I frankly don't care very much about no pools and am curious to see what it'll take to overcome it.

I'm here because Mr. Spread is a damn fine developer and I invest in developers.

Same as what MyFarm said, we are here to invest in Mr. Spread, i'll make it simple for you to understand.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16072_5-famous-inventors-who-stole-their-big-idea.html
&
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2012/05/18/nikola-tesla-wasnt-god-and-thomas-edison-wasnt-the-devil/

Quote from this page:

"First of all, I’d contend that nearly every invention in the engineering or sciences is an improvement on what has come before – such as Tesla’s improvements to alternating current. That’s what innovation is. It’s a social process that occurs in a social context." 

Literally, since i have ignored the posts of the FUD spammers, i care not of their post and i can't see them unless others quote them. But the points is, i don't understand their agenda here. If they are here to support darkcoin, they are making a very bad example to that.

Basically they are saying:

Bitcoin is a shit coin (Virtual Currency)
Litecoin stole from Bitcoin and is a shit coin (algo change when everyone else copy and pasted the whole thing including the algo)
Darkcoin stole from Litecoin and is a shit coin (Further algo change and implementation of anonymous transaction and masternodes)
Spreadcoin stole from Darkcoin and is a shit coin (Various improvements such as smoother reward decrease, a more decentralize oriented network, currently in the progress of implementing instant transactions and other improvements on masternodes)

We are here to bet on the innovations that Mr. Spread will bring along to the crypto world, will he deliver ? we are investing and hoping that he would, and in truth he had delivered more than we had expected.

Is there a risk ? Everything now in crypto is a risk, SPR is where i am willing to roll my dices on. Where are you rolling the your dices ? I believe that Mr. Spread is on a right track and would be able to bring in various innovations to be made available for the entire altcoin community due to his insistence that everything be open sourced, but despite who would pick up later...

i.e.
?coin stole from Spreadcoin and is a shitcoin (Will ?coin finally be the coin that can compete with the likes of paypal , Visa , Mastercard, alibaba for online payment and trade ?)

Or would Spreadcoin just be that coin ? We won't know until that time ever arrives. Even Bitcoin at the moment is a niche payment option in the online community (except silkroad)

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
You're flat out wrong regarding the amount of people mining this coin.  More likely far less than 100 individual miners with 10% of those getting 90% of the coins.  Mostly farms using optimized miner on private pools.  We all know that optimized miners and pools exist for this coin and have for some time.  FPGA is likely in use as well.

Spreadnodes are you still pissing and moaning around here? Why? What do you think you are going to accomplish? I really don't get it at all!!! Why do you care so much if there is people with optimized miners and even if there was pools for this coin why are you so desperately concerned about it?

Noob.  He's here trying to create discord and you seem intent on giving that to him. 

Every time you quote a post from someone you think is trying to devalue SPR, you give them larger weight. It's as simple as that. I know how frustrating it can be to see people who disagree with you. 

I have some advice for you and I intend that advice to be expressed earnestly and with much sincerity. 

There is an old rule on the interwebz - Lurk more.  That means, quite simply, read more.  Let some of the trolling roll off your back, visit some other threads and read about the tech and why it is being developed.  Respond from a base of knowledge rather than reactionary because that is how the 'trolls' win - by getting you to validate their inane arguments through repetition.

Relax.  Breathe a bit and then do some reading.  You have time.  Don't stress yourself out.  You don't even need to reply to this post - just do it. 

Or not.  I'm just a post.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
Anyone willing to take me up on the operation of a public spr mining pool... Please msg me Wink

I will add 400 SPR to that for a total of 500 SPR - I would like to see a public pool up and running with found blocks and rewards going out to individual wallets.  This offer is good until 2-14-15.

I'll add 2000 for a total of 2500.  I frankly don't care very much about no pools and am curious to see what it'll take to overcome it.

I'm here because Mr. Spread is a damn fine developer and I invest in developers.

It doesn't metter if this coin have pools or not all the coins have pools so what ? if i want i can still solomining or join a pool (in case of a public pool)  doesn't metter because this coin has the great dev who acomplished everything he promised and still working so the fact with pool or not is a waste of time and energy.

Activity: 854

Activity: 700
Im off to sleep now. Hopefully I awake to a new testnet wallet so I can do some more testing.
Activity: 700
he secretly loves spreadcoin hints his name and he wants to buy even cheaper but nobody is dumping. Hey spreadnodes just market buy man no need to keep fudding.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Alright I'm back because I see the trolls have come back to try to score some more cheap coins!! Listen trolls just go "Pool" mine SpreadCoin with your FPGA rigs that you keep barking about and you should get lots of SpreadCoins then right Wink You keep complaining about Pools but fact is you probably all love pools and are just upset that SpreadCoin doesn't have a bunch of pools that you farmers can rape Wink Or one of you trolls would prove us all wrong and open a public pool for SpreadCoin right? But why have none of you done that? Is it because the possibility of your coins being stolen?
Activity: 42
So how many unique solo miners do you reckon SPR has to make up the current hashrate?

That may be unknowable with any degree of certainty, but we can make an educated guess:

Say there's 4GH/s total and the top 26 miners account for 20% of that, as per the pie chart that I so love posting. The smallest of those 26 miners has 0.2% of the total (I don't know what rounding might have went on but we'll go with it) which is 8MH/s, or about 6 750Ti cards or equivalent.

The other 80% of the total, 3.2GH/s, could be made up of

400 miners with 8MH/s each
800 miners with 4MH/s each
1600 miners with 2MH/s each
3200 miners with 1MH/s each

... but is almost certainly a distribution curve with larger numbers at the bottom, having, individually, smaller hashrates. Remember a lot of people still CPU mine just on the offchance, like you with your Antminers on BTC.

So I don't think I was way off with my 'thousands of smaller miners' comment. And any way you slice it it's at least hundreds of times more decentralised than just about every other PoW coin.

legendary
Activity: 966
b]WOW Sorry for typing so much Mr. Crouton

Don't let me put you off, I'm just a grumpy old fart on the internet.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Troll Challenge: start an open registration SPR pool so we can all see how long it takes one person to sweep all the mined coins and run off. Smiley

Trolls, don't you think the major pools would have done so by now if it were feasible?

Ill give 100 SPR to anyone willing to operate a puplic SPR pool.
Please send 100SPR to nonce-pool right now!!!!!!!!!
nonce-pool is public??? Where can I sign up?

Oh wait, you're a troll.
Are you really a 15 years old kid??
If you are not blind and read the the previous posts,you must have got the answer. Grin
Please ignore me 8.I dont want to talk with a kid whose IQ is still in development. Wink
How ironic. You must have such a low IQ ypu don't even know that someone's IQ doesn't normally increase as they get older.
legendary
Activity: 966
So how many unique solo miners do you reckon SPR has to make up the current hashrate?

That may be unknowable with any degree of certainty, but we can make an educated guess:

Say there's 4GH/s total and the top 26 miners account for 20% of that, as per the pie chart that I so love posting. The smallest of those 26 miners has 0.2% of the total (I don't know what rounding might have went on but we'll go with it) which is 8MH/s, or about 6 750Ti cards or equivalent.

The other 80% of the total, 3.2GH/s, could be made up of

400 miners with 8MH/s each
800 miners with 4MH/s each
1600 miners with 2MH/s each
3200 miners with 1MH/s each

... but is almost certainly a distribution curve with larger numbers at the bottom, having, individually, smaller hashrates. Remember a lot of people still CPU mine just on the offchance, like you with your Antminers on BTC.

So I don't think I was way off with my 'thousands of smaller miners' comment. And any way you slice it it's at least hundreds of times more decentralised than just about every other PoW coin.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg1090#msg1090

Mr. Spread just said that he is working on the next improved testnet version.
Because the next round will require restarting the blockchain, we might just as well stop round 1 of the testing now, no need to waste precious energy.

Next testing round will begin soon!

Thanks to everybody who participated in round 1 of testing!  Smiley

all good ...

let us know when mate ...

Smiley

#crysx

I will add 400 SPR to that for a total of 500 SPR - I would like to see a public pool up and running with found blocks and rewards going out to individual wallets.  This offer is good until 2-14-15.
Public or private,it is not the key point.
What matters is that SPR no pools feature was cracked and no more no pools.  Wink
Jump to: