Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 169. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
WHAT DID I SAY YOU STUPID CHINESE FUCK!!! I SAID ACTUAL PROOF NOT JUST YOU WRITING IN RED LETTERS SHIT YOU CLAIMED HAPPENED I WANT PROOF! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS? DO WE NEED TO GET FUCKING HIPPIE HERE WITH HIS FUCKING STUPID WIKIPEDIA TO FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT SHIT TO YOU? OH WAIT YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING YOU CLAIM EH? JUST TYPE IT AND THAT MAKES IT REAL RIGHT? FUCKING JOKE BUDDY THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE IS A FUCKING JOKE!

I have discovered the reason for his frustration.
http://goo.gl/xnLZbA
what is that a link to? And I'm not frustrated I'm just sick and tired of this fucking ridiculous shit which even when no one addresses them they still keep posting over and over again! But I would like to know what that link is to? I don't click links on any of these threads since the last time I got a virus and almost lost a bunch of my coins.

Sorry, I was agreeing with you and the link is just an image about all of the FUD.
[/quote]
Oh lmao ya sorry bro I just don't click on links no more because I clicked on one and got that adware virus shit where things kept popping up nonstop so since then I quit clicking on people's links lol But it's all good Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WHAT DID I SAY YOU STUPID CHINESE FUCK!!! I SAID ACTUAL PROOF NOT JUST YOU WRITING IN RED LETTERS SHIT YOU CLAIMED HAPPENED I WANT PROOF! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS? DO WE NEED TO GET FUCKING HIPPIE HERE WITH HIS FUCKING STUPID WIKIPEDIA TO FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT SHIT TO YOU? OH WAIT YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING YOU CLAIM EH? JUST TYPE IT AND THAT MAKES IT REAL RIGHT? FUCKING JOKE BUDDY THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE IS A FUCKING JOKE!

what is that a link to? And I'm not frustrated I'm just sick and tired of this fucking ridiculous shit which even when no one addresses them they still keep posting over and over again! But I would like to know what that link is to? I don't click links on any of these threads since the last time I got a virus and almost lost a bunch of my coins.
[/quote]

Sorry, I was agreeing with you and the link is just an image about all of the FUD.

Depends on how good I can get it. I'll get back to working on it in a couple of days - lot of IRL stuff to do.

That still doesn't prove that he sold an optimized miner to anyone all that proves is that he was working on one and nothing more.  He never straight out said that he sold an optimized miner to anyone did he? All that is proof of is that Wolf0 is capable of optimizing miners which to anyone that knows him is no secret! Do you know the supposed person or people he supposedly sold this miner to?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but I don't skype or have alternate accounts or anything with anyone in Crypto. I have to do everything on my own, I don't have buddies that I work with to pump coins or dump coins so sorry to disappoint you with that.  I still think it is hilarious that not one of you Newbie FUCKS have given any PROOF of all your claims at all!! Also I still don't see any reason for trying to kill this coin except trying to get yourself coins at a cheaper price! All of you people screaming scam and shitcoin guaranteed all have buys set up on SpreadCoin!! GUARANTEED!!!

Oh piss off.  You're not fooling anyone.
Where's the PROOF??? To anything you say??? WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF? Can you answer that one simple question? Show how intelligent and smart you TRULY ARE and PROVE ONE FUCKING THING YOU'VE CLAIMED!!!

So how good did wolf get his optimized miner?  You sit here and say no proof when it was posted right in this thread.

Anyone think we should put together a community bounty fund for an improved GPU miner?
I guess Wolf0 has already sold his optimized GPU miner to some private whale farmers.  Grin
So ,to make mining fair,it's quite neccesary to release a optimized GPU miner publicly. Wink

Lol, I'm not even done with it yet.
just wild guess  Grin
Wolf0,how much will you sell your optimized GPU miner ? If the price is fair,I'll buy.

Depends on how good I can get it. I'll get back to working on it in a couple of days - lot of IRL stuff to do.
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but I don't skype or have alternate accounts or anything with anyone in Crypto. I have to do everything on my own, I don't have buddies that I work with to pump coins or dump coins so sorry to disappoint you with that.  I still think it is hilarious that not one of you Newbie FUCKS have given any PROOF of all your claims at all!! Also I still don't see any reason for trying to kill this coin except trying to get yourself coins at a cheaper price! All of you people screaming scam and shitcoin guaranteed all have buys set up on SpreadCoin!! GUARANTEED!!!

Oh piss off.  You're not fooling anyone.
Where's the PROOF??? To anything you say??? WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF? Can you answer that one simple question? Show how intelligent and smart you TRULY ARE and PROVE ONE FUCKING THING YOU'VE CLAIMED!!!

Oh piss off.  You're not fooling anyone.

I have no buys for spreadcoin.  I got rid of what I had a long time ago when I saw what was going on.  The same people, the same claims, the same nonsense, the same shit.  Just a different coin with a different name offering nothing. 

Hey lets launch ponzinodes then we can create a testnet and make fake claims about progress so that we can pump pump pump and try and get new btc into the market so we can dump our spreadcoin we mine with our optimized miner.

You want proof?  Go back some pages and look at wolf's posts.  An optimized miner exists.  Pools have been successfully implemented as well.  There are posts to back this up.

I don't even know what to call you

noobkidontheblock or mrspread or lonecrouton or myfarm or "Insert SockPuppet Account".  Either the same person of working together. 
Oh look at that spreadcoin dump.

Just washing out weak hands.  Blah blah blah

More cheap spread!  Buy buy buy!

It will never be cheaper!

It's a steal at this price!

Sound familiar?

I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

Totally Agree...

I even went to the Bitcoin Forum discussion board to suggest some ideas to help clean up this sockpuppet terrorism but they just blew me off...

Sockpuppet Police

Might be time for a more professionally operated place to converse...

They blew you off because they don't care if people call out the scammers. 

Good.  Take your scammer asses to your own forum.  That way you can all trade your shitcoin between each other and no nobody else will get screwed over by you scammers.

Face it.  You need bitcointalk.  Where else are you going to get new victims to your ponzi scam.

spreadcoin is just a shitcoin launched by the same people that pumped darkcoin and then dumped on everyone creating a bunch of bagholders.  They couldn't pump darkcoin again so they came up with spreadcoin hoping to pump it and dump again.  Just look at who was posting.  Major darkcoin supporters that a few months ago claimed darkcoin was the future.  Now they're here saying the same thing about spreadcoin.  What a bunch of jerks.  Listen to these assholes and be prepared to lose your btc.   
WOW That's all I can say about all of this. I go to class for two hours and come back to over 3 pages of BIG RED LETTERS from Newbie accounts repeating the same shit over and over again! This is just ridiculous now like honestly just childish shit! I still have yet to see any of the people bashing this coin put forth proof of any of their accusations! You can talk all this shit in big RED letters but you don't actually back anything you say up with concrete evidence whatsoever! I don't give a FUCK if I'm feeding the trolls because you know what nobody has been feeding them and they are still nonstop posting shit so I'm calling all you FUCKS out!! Show me evidence of all these accusations that you have made about SpreadCoin and I mean actual PROOF!! Not just saying that things happened!! Wolf0 sold an optimized miner...... PROVE IT!!! SpreadCoin can be pool mined...... PROVE IT!! I am honestly sick and FUCKING tired of you fucking BROKEN ENGLISH FUCKHEADS and your stupid FUCKING comments!!! Honestly how FUCKING SAD OF A LIFE DO YOU LIVE THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? So FUCKING PROVE IT!! BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NOT ONE OF YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS CAN ACTUALLY GiVE PROOF ToWARDS ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS!! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT!! And I don't want anyone saying "Noob don't feed them blah blah blah" because you know what at least I'm fighting for this community and calling these fucking fools on their shit!! I hate to say it but that's more than the rest of you are doing because I don't know about you guys but if I was accused of being a scammer or a shitcoin pumper I would stick the fuck up for myself but then again that's ME! So there you go TROLLS MAN THE FUCK UP AND SHOW ME PROOF OF ALL THESE CLAIMS YOU MAKE!!

Funny coming from your account.  A quick look at your past posts and shows that you're posting the same shit in  a variety of shitcoin scam threads.  You and the other two people behind the 20 or so sockpuppet accounts can   piss off.  Your scams are not working anymore.  People are wise to this shit.

What should I call you?

lonecrouton
myfarm
georgem
defunctec

If you're not the same person you're all skyping together to coordinate your next move to pump whatever shitcoin your scammer group just launched.

[/quote]
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

Totally Agree...

I even went to the Bitcoin Forum discussion board to suggest some ideas to help clean up this sockpuppet terrorism but they just blew me off...

Sockpuppet Police

Might be time for a more professionally operated place to converse...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
So does anyone know what is going on with testing as of right now?

Just waiting for the new build. You can see the first round of testing discussion here: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
All I know is that I just purchased 115 new SPR for .00026000 a piece.  I will continue to buy more as the BTC clears.
So does anyone know what is going on with testing as of right now?
see ?? THIS IS THE TRUTH!
see ?? THIS IS THE TRUTH!
[/quote]

Get a job, a girlfriend, a piece of string. Anything to prove that you are not a complete moron.
New slogan idea! "Wheres the proof?"
WOW That's all I can say about all of this. I go to class for two hours and come back to over 3 pages of BIG RED LETTERS from Newbie accounts repeating the same shit over and over again! This is just ridiculous now like honestly just childish shit! I still have yet to see any of the people bashing this coin put forth proof of any of their accusations! You can talk all this shit in big RED letters but you don't actually back anything you say up with concrete evidence whatsoever! I don't give a FUCK if I'm feeding the trolls because you know what nobody has been feeding them and they are still nonstop posting shit so I'm calling all you FUCKS out!! Show me evidence of all these accusations that you have made about SpreadCoin and I mean actual PROOF!! Not just saying that things happened!! Wolf0 sold an optimized miner...... PROVE IT!!! SpreadCoin can be pool mined...... PROVE IT!! I am honestly sick and FUCKING tired of you fucking BROKEN ENGLISH FUCKHEADS and your stupid FUCKING comments!!! Honestly how FUCKING SAD OF A LIFE DO YOU LIVE THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? So FUCKING PROVE IT!! BECAUSE I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NOT ONE OF YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS CAN ACTUALLY GiVE PROOF ToWARDS ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS!! I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT!! And I don't want anyone saying "Noob don't feed them blah blah blah" because you know what at least I'm fighting for this community and calling these fucking fools on their shit!! I hate to say it but that's more than the rest of you are doing because I don't know about you guys but if I was accused of being a scammer or a shitcoin pumper I would stick the fuck up for myself but then again that's ME! So there you go TROLLS MAN THE FUCK UP AND SHOW ME PROOF OF ALL THESE CLAIMS YOU MAKE!!
Nj - can you stop quoting.  You are just energizing and feeding them.  Not to mention jamming the pages up.

Unless that is your goal?

My apologies. I forget that they allow anyone on the internet.
Jump to: