Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 171. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
What is going on here.
Many new created accounts to spread "FUD"  to SPREAD : probably people from rivals coins or who try to press down the price for trading reasons.
You don't see  so many new created account to warn you where there is real scam.

For me this is one of the signs which show this coin has real potential : I have bought some and mine from time time.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
The dev  will be the end of this baby coin
quite right. Smiley
He has 230K or 310K SPR -- 150K+80k "LOST"+ 80K donation,waiting to be dumped any minute when the price picks up.
Be careful!  Grin

He would be a fool then. If the price picks up then it will continue to go up.  
Hey,blind idiot,who told you the "if ... then ..." ?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can't you see there are only 7 btc buy orders above 20K sato ?!
Not far from dying . I am really really happy to see my prediction come true.  Grin
Cheers~ Grin Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone Sad It really is just depressing what Bitcointalk has turned into nowadays and the people in it who have tons of sockpuppet accounts thinking that they are fooling people OMG!! I would though however like to see one of the nay sayers build a public pool and get fucking proved right wrong and have all the coins stolen lmao But we all know not one single person who is being negative about this coin would even try to create a pool because they know they would fail and thus all their ridiculous efforts to sabotage this coin would most indefinitely have failed Smiley Anyways looking forward to what this month brings for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

It´s a normal behavior for an altcoin...poor market cap, few bag holders trying to manipulate everything here....it is just the begining or depending of the community and the dev it will be the end of this baby coin.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, lower the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot funny and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
quite right. Smiley
He has 230K or 310K SPR -- 150K+80k "LOST"+ 80K donation,waiting to be dumped any minute when the price picks up.
Be careful!  Grin

Hey,blind idiot,who told you the "if ... then ..." ?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
A question for the devs, has Spreadcoin retained multisig functionality since it was forked from Darkcoin?

AFAIK, it had problems that were fixed by Mr. Spread in the latest wallet. You should try to ask in http://spreadcointalk.org/

Edit found the post where he said that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10245606

Many thanks for that.  Appreciated.

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.

Multisig works perfectly in Darkcoin. Has done for at least six months since I first played with it anyway.

Pretty sure there would be a way to create public pools using multisig.  I'm going to go away and have a think.
Yeah,somebody has made it .You can contact nonce-pool and check if they have put source codes at github.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

quite right. Smiley
Be careful!  Grin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Noobkid, please learn, i saw his BIG RED WORDS only when you quoted him, please just IGNORE him and move on, he has made his point clear that he is in here to troll, please do not feed him any further than you had already did.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
A question for the devs, has Spreadcoin retained multisig functionality since it was forked from Darkcoin?

AFAIK, it had problems that were fixed by Mr. Spread in the latest wallet. You should try to ask in http://spreadcointalk.org/

Edit found the post where he said that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10245606

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.

Multisig works perfectly in Darkcoin. Has done for at least six months since I first played with it anyway.

Pretty sure there would be a way to create public pools using multisig.  I'm going to go away and have a think.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

EDIT:  Its not something we have had much luck with on Darkcoin either although I'm not sure the devs have devoted much time to it yet.

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, low the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot fun and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
SOLO mining ? ? ?   ! ! ! ! !  Huh Huh Huh Huh      Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.

4 words for you : LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH
Words accepted!
I am learning hard in order to read the jokes here and reply some of the posts.
legendary
Decentralize Everything

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1290
I am really sad that this thread has come to this everyone

I guess it depends on your expectations. The threads on this forum hold many instances of concerted attempts to damage coins by persistently promulgating lies and innuendo as though they were truths. The attempt being conducted here is plain for everyone to see, the attackers even helpfully mark out their fabrications using font colour and size.

The altcoin section of Bitcointalk has lost a massive amount of relevance in the last few months. It must be clear to any even half-competent altcoin dev that bct is now irretrievably hag-ridden by amateur and semi-pro time-wasters and any new altcoin with serious plans for the future just has to run its own separate forum in order to allow ordinary day-to-day logistics communications to happen, let alone hold sensible and useful public discussions about aspects of coin development.

Spreadcoin will benefit from the attention; despite the visual impact of the font face and colour (hello mods?) the attackers' claims are structurally weak and difficult to communicate simply. When externally reported, they will come across as: Spreadcoin has i) a mature, receptive and respected dev who has strong support from the community, ii) a putative anti-pool tactic designed to favour the little guy and iii) been the subject of a concerted and very noticeable fud campaign. All positive points, easily supported.

Look at it this way - do you really think that the sockpuppets here will still be posting the same lies in another couple of months time? They can't afford to draw that much attention to Spreadcoin, it'd be self-defeating.

As ever, try not to feed the trolls. The ignore button is a feature explicitly designed for exactly such circumstances, do please use it because if you do not and you end up feeding these trolls, that's tantamount to indulging yourself at the expense of everyone else.

The only effective tactic in these circumstances is to conduct conversations as normal, ignoring posts from sockpuppets - it's not as if they're hard to spot, after all.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Decentralize Everything

quite right. Smiley
Be careful!  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

A lot of FUD, newbies´accounts saying nonsense/bullshit, people trying to destroy the coin, low the price, blablabla, boring...just too boring, that was the reason I´ve stopped mining and speculating altcoins, it is too risky and fragile....the only 2 reasons I have invested in SPR is because SOLO mining is a lot fun and Bitcoin´s price is falling deep into hell.
4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.

4 words for you : LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH

4 words to you :
Too young,too naive.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Jump to: