Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 180. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-geekkos-geek-closed-842482

It's not a threat to Spreadcoin, so I assume you guys won't get mad. Smiley

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

Don't take him seriously !!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/534nbU9.png?1
what's this ? his photo? how do you find this?

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.
But the price is cheaper after MN released.There must a reseason behind it.

MNs haven't been released - they're being tested.
SPR MN requires no static IP,it's good and bad.
Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,when could the spr community use your optimized gpu miner ?
Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.
Work goes into every miner. So why would he create miners for free?

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.

Stfu about the whining. Its we the IDIOTS who are telling you straight up.."WE'RE NOT MINING/BUYING INTO YOUR RIGGED ALGO AND SHITCOINS !" Kiss

You must be quite full of yourself if you honestly believe that the miners should be happy with what little your greedy, third party interventionist ass decides is "fair". In reality, it is YOU and the shitcloning devs who are the ones out there looking for the free ride.

Guess what ?! Parasites use the same strategy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_(disambiguation)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
#90 at http://coinmarketcap.com/
It's likely to dispear on the first page soon.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Three pages of some kids picture. That's constructive.

How is the testing going?

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

It has been a good test so far.

There is no issue with instantx, it worked perfectly.

But it is limited at the moment to transactions with less than 15 inputs and you need to pay a txfee of 0.001 per input.

So, it is not finished yet, and masternodes do net yet handle instantx the way they are supposed to.
http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg1017#msg1017
(ATM there are too many masternodes trying to confirm instant transactions than intended)

Mr. Spread is working on it.

now this sounds like some good news ...

#crysx

Most definitely, it seems that Mr.Spread never sleeps  Cheesy

well - i do believe he is human ... but im glad that 'working on it' is a continuous occurrence ...

progression is quick with mr spread - whereas i take a long time ... but eventually get there ... Wink

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

But it is limited at the moment to transactions with less than 15 inputs and you need to pay a txfee of 0.001 per input.

So, it is not finished yet, and masternodes do net yet handle instantx the way they are supposed to.
(ATM there are too many masternodes trying to confirm instant transactions than intended)

#crysx

Most definitely, it seems that Mr.Spread never sleeps  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.

Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.
Yeah,I am idiot.Even idiots know you sold miner to farmers. Grin

So what if he sold the miner u can make one and u can sold it if u want or if someone want to buy it i see no problem
Ok,put aside wolf0.
Looking back upon the trend line of spr sprice over days,take a look at how the free market responded to recent series of events -- MN,optimized gpu miner and no-pools feature cracked by pools.
Being  reseasonable while others are crazy  is always rewarding. Grin
Everybody wants to buy low and sell high,but how?
One of the key indicators is  the dev's  movement.

ATM this coin have the best dev and he deliver everything he've promised to buy at this prices is a stheal Wink
wish you could stheal as much as you can. Grin
I'll check it hours later at bittrex to see how much you stheal . Wink
The selling price at bittrex is lower than yesterday,how much have you sthealed ?  Huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Incorrect. Selling a miner to multiple farmers is rather stupid - diff goes up and no one wins.
Incorrect.Everyone loses except you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

So what if he sold the miner u can make one and u can sold it if u want or if someone want to buy it i see no problem
Ok,put aside wolf0.
Looking back upon the trend line of spr sprice over days,take a look at how the free market responded to recent series of events -- MN,optimized gpu miner and no-pools feature cracked by pools.

ATM this coin have the best dev and he deliver everything he've promised to buy at this prices is a stheal Wink
wish you could stheal as much as you can. Grin
I'll check it hours later at bittrex to see how much you stheal . Wink
Activity: 519
Merit: 250

Ok,put aside wolf0.

Ok,put aside wolf0.

Ok,put aside wolf0.
Being  reseasonable while others are crazy  is always rewarding. Grin
Activity: 519

Activity: 406
Reaching the price of bitcoin will take lot of investment.

Or a really low Bitcoin price.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Reaching the price of bitcoin will take lot of investment.
Activity: 406

My goodness you are a miserable person.
Jump to: