Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 182. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If its an ICO,  no thanks.
I asked on twitter and the dev said.

"It will be possible to mine it, but not in the usual way, you'll be able to understand more by reading the whitepaper."

e1ghtSpace look at all the ICO's and such they are all more than likely scams, it might not be straight away until they gain everyone's Trust & Money then poof, vanished.

Anyone can get Fake credentials online, Fraudulently pose as them, make Twitter, FB & email accounts & get a POD done hahaha.

Want to buy some Fake ID's HuhHuhHuh I'll give you a good price at $150 each or equivalent in Bitcoin

I send the pictures through so need for physical attributes

We always wonder how devs got pods we know cryptoasain bad person are you involved with him selling the id he uses ? very bad dog food spreadcoin still dying too we see it going down to 11k you watch and look get your popcorn eat ready movies be best better than bruce lee eating midget goat
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Not sure that including a link to another coin in the SPR thread is a good strategy.  Who wants this coin to be associated with an unknown/possible pump and dump?  Even if it isn't, it still doesn't look good.

Seriously, confidence not inspired by that.  I know that there is spreadcointalk and Mr. Spread is active there but this is still his thread.

Why not start an alt coin forum on spreadcointalk?  This thread really needs to focus on SPR...

That said, I don't think your intentions were bad so take my comments as nothing personal but as my opinion...-thumbsup-
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
If its an ICO,  no thanks.

"It will be possible to mine it, but not in the usual way, you'll be able to understand more by reading the whitepaper."

e1ghtSpace look at all the ICO's and such they are all more than likely scams, it might not be straight away until they gain everyone's Trust & Money then poof, vanished.

Anyone can get Fake credentials online, Fraudulently pose as them, make Twitter, FB & email accounts & get a POD done hahaha.
Yeah. It's a shame it is an ICO.
Activity: 700
So yeah spreadcoin, Join us on spreadcointalk.org  Over 400+ Masternodes on the testnet and growing.
legendary
Activity: 1218
If its an ICO,  no thanks.

Want to buy some Fake ID's HuhHuhHuh I'll give you a good price at $150 each or equivalent in Bitcoin

I send the pictures through so need for physical attributes
We're not serious with masternode warbots bro lol we are just playing around man. haha having some fun.

Hahaha ok fair enough  Wink

I was going to say that Transformer or whatever picture of the Spread WarBot is cool but I don't think it is going to entice the masses, maybe something a bit more Action Logo Dynamic or even a short 1-2min Animated/CGI video about SPR & current/future feature uses with awsome effects and music going on making it suspenseful  Grin

Picture literally took me like 3mins to make. lol but Yeah Im sure george can make some nice animated cryptoons when masternodes arrive. I can also try to design some graphics to promote with once everything is implemented.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Crypto since 2014
Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-geekkos-geek-closed-842482

It's not a threat to Spreadcoin, so I assume you guys won't get mad. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
We're not serious with masternode warbots bro lol we are just playing around man. haha having some fun.

Hahaha ok fair enough  Wink

I was going to say that Transformer or whatever picture of the Spread WarBot is cool but I don't think it is going to entice the masses, maybe something a bit more Action Logo Dynamic or even a short 1-2min Animated/CGI video about SPR & current/future feature uses with awsome effects and music going on making it suspenseful  Grin
We're not serious with masternode warbots bro lol we are just playing around man. haha having some fun.  on a Serious note you wrote some good ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Personally I think the Masternodes should be called something different and related to SPR maybe something along the lines of SpreadNode or SpreadSeed & once you guys have nailed how Instant Transactions work you could call it InstantSpread, it seems to fit the picture of what SPReadCoin offers & you can even take the Green approach if you are thinking of making it Masternode friendly to earn SPR making it more energy efficient instead of mining.
Any newcomers checking out this thread, come test out masternodes and instant X transactions with us http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0
Download the testnet wallet and post your address on spreadcointalk for some testnet coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
right looks like your trying to bring in some ad click revenue. lol  All you have to do is Right click copy url.

Yea wasn't paying attention. It still needs to be sent out everywhere.
I put this image in a URL post it everywhere! Get the word out!

http://adf. ly/xAQsM

Why put a pic in a URL?

Use imgur.com to upload it.

Its a cleaner look. You can see the image without all of the other side garbage.  
right looks like your trying to bring in some ad click revenue. lol  All you have to do is Right click copy url.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Why put a pic in a URL?

Use imgur.com to upload it.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Heres your Spread Dynamic masternode warbot. haha I was bored. lol

looks MEAN!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Not to jinx what could hopefully be a massively bullish thing, but from Jan. 26 to today there is a beautiful double-bottom at 0.00025 developing from today's drop and recovery.
Getting above 0.0006, and not falling below 0.0002, could confirm double-bottom and lead to continued massive rallying.

JL

Your sig indicates remarkable confidence that I'll be leasing you my warbot code.  Undecided
Jump to: