Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 183. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Heres your Spread Dynamic masternode warbot. haha I was bored. lol

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Not to jinx what could hopefully be a massively bullish thing, but from Jan. 26 to today there is a beautiful double-bottom at 0.00025 developing from today's drop and recovery.
Getting above 0.0006, and not falling below 0.0002, could confirm double-bottom and lead to continued massive rallying.

JL
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Warbots?
I just saw one and waved at him.

That's how he reacted:

Activity: 271
Merit: 251
MN Warbots.  Hahah, oh man this is going to be awesome.

I want some warbots. What are they. I just like how it sounds...
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
MN Warbots.  Hahah, oh man this is going to be awesome.
legendary
Activity: 966
Fargle! I was busy tinkering with my MN warbots and missed the dip.  Sad
I was REALLY tempted to hit that 20k at 30.  Glad to see someone beat me to it Smiley

He will cry after that 20k very soon

Yes, yes he will...
That person was very generous. There was a large buy order on dark for about 600+ BTC my guess is they dumped to get be apart of a possible pump on drk. Lol don't let them buy back those coins cheap. Haha HODL.
Activity: 519
I was REALLY tempted to hit that 20k at 30.  Glad to see someone beat me to it Smiley

He will cry after that 20k very soon
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I Have to send some BTC over to bittrex asap. Pick up some more of these coins at these prices.

I have a feeling there is a lot of "spreading" going on.  :-)  Someone is being generous!
I Have to send some BTC over to bittrex asap. Pick up some more of these coins at these prices.

yes because at this prices a coin like this is a stheal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Try 5, 10 and 15. Lower x makes computer much more responsible and hash stays almost the same, sometimes lower x is faster. This with 750ti.

After 10 min gpu load from thread 0 drop to 0 power usage aprox6% and the other 5 still working normaly that's weard because on others alghorithms they work all 6 normal any sugestions

It's working

What got it working?

The riser was the problem

Glad you got it going.
Try 5, 10 and 15. Lower x makes computer much more responsible and hash stays almost the same, sometimes lower x is faster. This with 750ti.

After 10 min gpu load from thread 0 drop to 0 power usage aprox6% and the other 5 still working normaly that's weard because on others alghorithms they work all 6 normal any sugestions

It's working

What got it working?

The riser was the problem
legendary
Activity: 1400

It's working

What got it working?

It's working

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Jump to: