Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 218. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
e1ghtSpace just deleted a post claiming that the url shortener was to blame for the popups.

Thanks for the rep dude. Smiley You fit in well the other scammers and shills and their accolades. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
What I don't understand Hippie is why do you care if Mr. Spread has 80k of SpreadCoin? There are coins out there that are 100% premined or coins out there that have a premine of 10% which is way more than 80k of Spread and people still invest in them!! So Mr. Spread has 80k worth of Spread big deal!! He created this coin so I would assume that the developer would have some holdings of their own coin or what would be the point of making a coin if the developer couldn't profit off their creation? What I don't understand is why all of a sudden out of nowhere you show up FUDDING this coin to all hell trying to get people to sell their coins? Could you answer that for me please and thank you Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Holy shit, did HippieTech REALLY just think that was a virus warning?  HOLY FUCK!  HAHAHAHAHAHAH.  I took screenshots in case he edits that out.

Oh god...
I am just observing and saw that post also. I had a good laugh. What is even more epic is that he is the fud source. Panic dumpers have to be Sad

No again.. I posted those screenies so as to warn people about the potential security risk(s) when using that block explorer. Those pages completely hijacked my browser and wouldn't allow access to any of the open tabs.

Search for Mr. Spread's 80k addy with both explorers then get back to me if you notice anything odd about the reported balances.

Whatever you do, DO NOT use the "block", "tx id", and/or the "address" search fields unless you're willing to deal with what I experienced.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Regretted selling at 68k for a little then obviously was excited to see the correction to accumulate more. Dont sign on for two and the SPR that it was before two days ago is almost half the price. Unreal. Well boys, double up time. 
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Hi,

I made the java library for spreadcoin.
Here is the code: https://github.com/bitbandi/spreadcoinj

Has someone java skills to play with this?

Elbandi
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
hey guys, just click the "Report to moderator" link below bitman008's posts. soon he will be kicked off outta here. please quote this message in the next few pages so everyone could see. thanks
It is clear that bitman008 failed to hold the price down with his claims of "pool-mining". He is now desperately resorting to claiming that FPGAs will destroy SPR. How about you back your hot air with some physical evidence?
Yep all I can do is feel more and more confident with the Spread community not reacting too much to all this FUD and the price recovering nicely Smiley Can't complain about that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
FPGA may kill a fragile algo when it's still young.
[/quote]

Do you wear red underwear like you use your letters? I think you'll look awesome in red! Do you like spanking by your daddy??
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can we do this again tomorrow?

I'm estimating the fun and games cost someone about 25BTC (a reasonable percentage of which is now in my pocket) and a free two day pass to monstercocks.com for bitman008 for his comedy routine.

Nicely done.  As tempted as I was to run the entire offer side, I've already got enough SPR for now (and need to give more away).  I didn't buy a single SPR on this downturn.  It's nice to know there's plenty of people out there supporting its' price and are smart enough to see where it's going.
If you have such urge to give SPR away I would like to help you  Wink

Sfe1SPhVmieN6GsD4a3LPmo76XjhjPSqkD

I will not sell it in a long time.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
It is clear that bitman008 failed to hold the price down with his claims of "pool-mining". He is now desperately resorting to claiming that FPGAs will destroy SPR. How about you back your hot air with some physical evidence?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I'm estimating the fun and games cost someone about 25BTC (a reasonable percentage of which is now in my pocket) and a free two day pass to monstercocks.com for bitman008 for his comedy routine.

Nicely done.  As tempted as I was to run the entire offer side, I've already got enough SPR for now (and need to give more away).  I didn't buy a single SPR on this downturn.  It's nice to know there's plenty of people out there supporting its' price and are smart enough to see where it's going.
I have been trying to get in under 40k from its first day on trex. Thank you to the super virus aware fudders.
I really need to stop reading this thread, I have coding to do... but for some reason, it's hard to stop.
I know right lol I woke up and had 5 pages of this nonsense to read through lol I find it quite hilarious the lengths that people will go through to score some cheap coins hahaha But at the same time it is pretty sad to know that people resort to bashing coins to score cheap coins for themselves but I guess that's Crypto for you! I am not complaining though because I was able to almost double my SpreadCoin stash since the FUD began Smiley

It's amusing and sad. Best part is, attacks like this on some coins could cause permanent damage - which would leave the attacker bagholding. This means they'll probably only attack coins they think are strong and can handle it - almost a compliment.
Yes I completely agree with that Smiley I like that FUDDERS come and try to bash a coin when why? If you think this coin is a scam then don't invest in it! But why would they spread the FUD unless they wanted to get in on the coin right Smiley I mean are we supposed to believe that they are good samaritans trying to help investors not lose their money hahahaha okay there buddy!! I have seen this time and time again on almost every good coin I have invested in and all the time the same thing happens.  They cause panic people who are stupid and believe their lies dump their coins hoping not to lose all their money then the coin bounces back with a fury and goes to an all time new high Wink I appreciate the FUD because it does show that this coin is starting to draw the attention of the masses and it can be taken kind of like a compliment Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
What I don't get:

What is so bad about pool(s) ? Smiley

well, there are 2 main things:

1- centralization of hashpower in the hands of few pool owners (sometimes a single pool has 51% of the hash power, which allows them to perform 51% attacks on the network)
2- multipools dumping the coins as soon as they are mined, making the price of the coin go down.

There are also good things about pools, like enabling more predictability in the income from mining and allowing small miners to mine when hashrates are too big. So it's actually a "choice" this coin has made to avoid pools, and it has been a successful one.

1. Well miners decide where to mine, if they see the pool gets too large/big, they can just move away. Fair pool ops would also close registrations and put a message on the pool for the miners to spread.

2. A multipool is also helping coins getting the price up.. Imagine coins that are not mineable anymore, a multipool mines other currencies and buys "that" coin with the coins it mined and pays out in "that" currency.. There is nothing bad about it - I - or any other pool op, could set up a normal multipool for SPR in a few minutes.

Some seem to forget that there are lot of "private" pools in SPR.. I saw a distribution chart somehwere in this thread, I think it was in the OP, well, if that doesn't look like there are a few private pools i don't know what it looks like Smiley

Everything that is somekind of "worthy" will be mined by people with lots of hashing power.. So always the people with the biggest hash get the most coin.. It doesnt matter if there are private or public pools Smiley

Well, clearly there are already a lot of coins for those who do agree with you. SPR is the coin for those who DO NOT. I still prefer not to rely on the conscience of pool owners and miners and have a little bit o mathematics give me a little help. As i said, there is value in pools and there is also problems. Choosing to allow or avoid pools in a coin is mostly a choice.

And, based in your last sentence, i don't think you got it correctly : we are not communists here, we really don't care that some people make more money than others, we are talking about securing the blockchain, not about distributing wealth.
Activity: 121
Activity: 854

Activity: 90

Don't be too fast in your assumptions ;-)

The only thing this "evidence" is showing, is that there are more than 153k coins in one address. Nothing more, nothing less.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Everybody knows FPGA can mine x11 algo coins now,so FPGA can also mine x11+siged block -- SpreadX11 algo.
Am I right ?

Wait, HE GOT SOMETHING RIGHT, for the first time ever! WOW! Never thought he would be able to say something that is true. Probably he thought it was untrue when he said it...

But then, FPGA can run anything, you can build a whole computer out of FPGAs, so don't flatter yourself, that's just what the P in FPGA stands for: Programable...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I really need to stop reading this thread, I have coding to do... but for some reason, it's hard to stop.
I know right lol I woke up and had 5 pages of this nonsense to read through lol I find it quite hilarious the lengths that people will go through to score some cheap coins hahaha But at the same time it is pretty sad to know that people resort to bashing coins to score cheap coins for themselves but I guess that's Crypto for you! I am not complaining though because I was able to almost double my SpreadCoin stash since the FUD began Smiley

It's amusing and sad. Best part is, attacks like this on some coins could cause permanent damage - which would leave the attacker bagholding. This means they'll probably only attack coins they think are strong and can handle it - almost a compliment.

But they are in the right in something: SPR will become more centralized after this since we will be buying all the cheap SPR that they and their minions are dumping... So, the suposed mining and "scandal" was not the cause of centralization, but their dump is Wink

The distribution of SPR, like any crypto, will always ebb and flow. Price will increase and distribution will grow and then price will decrease and distribution will get tight again.
Overall though with each price increase we'll get more and more SPR owners and distribution of SPR will "spread" to more people and thereby decentralize the coin.
JL
Jump to: