Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 299. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I hope that more and more players would join this coin.SOLO is so funny
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Wow, arriving now in the SPR thread, as usual: always late Tongue

How much BTC per day are you getting per MH/s with the current price at 50k satoshis and diff. at 45? Any ideas?

With 20MH/s can I find and solve how many blocks per day (total lottery?), considering the net hash at 3GH/s?

Block Reward at the first 4 years is 6.66 SPR, right?

Cheers

feel free to use our IRC bot on #spreadcoin @ Freenode.

Cheers Smiley

Tks, already there.

Cheers
Activity: 31

How much BTC per day are you getting per MH/s with the current price at 50k satoshis and diff. at 45? Any ideas?

With 20MH/s can I find and solve how many blocks per day (total lottery?), considering the net hash at 3GH/s?

Cheers

feel free to use our IRC bot on #spreadcoin @ Freenode.

Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Cheers

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So other than the cool mining do we have any amazing real world uses for SpreadCoin like we do with VIORcoin for example with their video chat wallet and gateway for international calls through the wallet addresses?
This is just a stupid gimmick. "Real world use" lol we have Skype for that, and with skype you can actually search for your friends name instead of their address which they would need to have told you.

"Add me on VIOR, I'm VWp2R7dF9Gyr872FkXlol2MaYaHNEfwWhZ"

"Ok just a sec, ok how do you spell VIOR?, wait, I'll get a piece of paper... Do you have a pen?? No?"

"Add me on Skype, I'm e1ghtSpace"

"Ok"

You realize VIOR is higher quality and is not recorded and stored automatically by the NSA since it's secure by the blockchain. Anyway if I give you my code, which is easily copy and pasted on a smartphone or pc then you used it to call my phone for cheaper than Skype, Viber, etc. and I don't need to publicize my phone number, that's a winning combination.
Activity: 31
what news got released?  Huh

only good so far Smiley

So other than the cool mining do we have any amazing real world uses for SpreadCoin like we do with VIORcoin for example with their video chat wallet and gateway for international calls through the wallet addresses?
This is just a stupid gimmick. "Real world use" lol we have Skype for that, and with skype you can actually search for your friends name instead of their address which they would need to have told you.

"Ok just a sec, ok how do you spell VIOR?, wait, I'll get a piece of paper... Do you have a pen?? No?"

"Ok"

totally agree
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
So a weird problem for me.

Mining and the message in the task bar just pooped up that I found a block. I see in the miner the block was found and accepted at 2015-01-08 01:01:30. When I look in the wallet it is no where to be found. Not in the unconfirmed or in the transaction tab. Last block in transaction tab is at 1/7/2015 15:05.

Any ideas? Mining on Windows 7 64bit with Nvidia cards.

I've just got this as well. I got a block but nothing in my local wallet. Any ideas?

...this block is orphan and found by someone else first.
Activity: 45

"Ok"
P&D shitcoins alway need some useless gimmick to attract attention. Wink
Activity: 219
So a weird problem for me.

Mining and the message in the task bar just pooped up that I found a block. I see in the miner the block was found and accepted at 2015-01-08 01:01:30. When I look in the wallet it is no where to be found. Not in the unconfirmed or in the transaction tab. Last block in transaction tab is at 1/7/2015 15:05.

Any ideas? Mining on Windows 7 64bit with Nvidia cards.

I've just got this as well. I got a block but nothing in my local wallet. Any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

"Ok"
Activity: 154
waiting for release SpreadCoin.... Smiley
So other than the cool mining do we have any amazing real world uses for SpreadCoin like we do with VIORcoin for example with their video chat wallet and gateway for international calls through the wallet addresses? Looking good so far though, how much speed are people rocking out with right now? I got 2x 290 Sapphires running at 3.53Mhs, how often should I expect a block if ever?  Grin
it's at random,keep mining,if block pop out,put it in your pocket,if not,use your rig as a heater in winter. Grin Grin
Activity: 210
So other than the cool mining do we have any amazing real world uses for SpreadCoin like we do with VIORcoin for example with their video chat wallet and gateway for international calls through the wallet addresses? Looking good so far though, how much speed are people rocking out with right now? I got 2x 290 Sapphires running at 3.53Mhs, how often should I expect a block if ever?  Grin
legendary
Crypto since 2014

The reason the price went up is because Mr. Spread talked. lol. The price always goes up when he makes a few posts. Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

So, ETA on masternodes remains the same? Around 15th january?
I think that release date was for testing the code. Not the official release.
For the safety of the network,I think Mr.Spread will run it on the testnet for days before in the real network.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
I think that release date was for testing the code. Not the official release.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Activity: 62
the net hashrate is growing steady,
wake up ,miners,here is a very profitable coin waiting for you to dig . Grin
Activity: 62
I think I'll mine some SPR on another system while testing. I think that multiply could use some work, and also SHA256, as this algo seems to be heavy on it.
can the speed double ?  Huh

I'm not gonna know that until I try some stuff, and see how much time is spent where.

are you talking about nvidia or amd miner?
AMD
Jump to: