Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 300. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think I'll mine some SPR on another system while testing. I think that multiply could use some work, and also SHA256, as this algo seems to be heavy on it.
can the speed double ?  Huh

I'm not gonna know that until I try some stuff, and see how much time is spent where.

are you talking about nvidia or amd miner?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I think I'll mine some SPR on another system while testing. I think that multiply could use some work, and also SHA256, as this algo seems to be heavy on it.
can the speed double ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
legendary
spreadcoin.info
2 condoms ??   Huh Grin

Close!
Conjoined twin sperm. Before they separate and spread!  Wink
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
I mined ~9000SPR so far and last 3 days I wanted to buy as much as I could while price was 30k but I got all my BTC stuck at god forsaken Bitstamp  Cry
Damn you Bitstamp!!!

Hey, arnt you the guy i spoke with about mining SPR, and then you went on to mine the coin i told you about? HA!

Nice stash btw!

Tnx, I was allready mining it when we spoke Grin

Are you getting anywhere near the 0.09 Per day you expected? More?

with current price around 0.125 BTC/say

What's your average mh/s to get that if you don't mind me asking?

80MH/s
I have 47x750ti +130MHz OC
I get around 1730kh per card  

I love my 750ti cards! Have you looked at the gtx 970 or 980? The 980 gets about 3 times what the 750ti will
legendary
Here we go guys!  You ain't seen nothing yet! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1400
So a weird problem for me.

Mining and the message in the task bar just pooped up that I found a block. I see in the miner the block was found and accepted at 2015-01-08 01:01:30. When I look in the wallet it is no where to be found. Not in the unconfirmed or in the transaction tab. Last block in transaction tab is at 1/7/2015 15:05.

Any ideas? Mining on Windows 7 64bit with Nvidia cards.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I think this deserves a moment of silence  Tongue lol
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 854
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 854
Some dedicated sellers there for a minute.  Hahah.

Looks like I'm going to need to put up some additional bounties to Spread the love.

Speaking of which, the guy who did the mining chart.  I need your address.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
DarkCoin board initial response to Mr. Spread's idea:

I don't like the idea at all.... Causes more maintenance for. Masternode owners and potential for people to lose their masternode if they can't afford to buy more Spr.  So basically it's forcing ppl to buy more, causing the price to inflate... Ha another circle jerk.  I'll keep my DRK masternodes and not have to worry about buying more unless I want more nodes.

I've been following the Spreadcoin thread since they're looking to compete with Darkcoin and are using Darkcoin code.  While the dev seems very competent, I haven't been worried.  Until now.  Maybe.

It looks like they're going to have the number of coins required for a masternode be determined by market forces: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10076444

Is this a good or bad idea?  If it's a good idea, can we beat them to the punch please and add it to Darkcoin first?

If this is a bad idea, just ignore me Smiley

Exactly juggytom, fellow darkcoiner, but only for the few DM (decentralized masternode) owners close to the edge, who are in constant danger of being shut down by a new guy who is willing to invest just 1 SPR more than they are, LMAO!

How much are you going to be willing to spend to get to the more cosy center of the spread of DM owners? So that you have atleast a few dozen or hundred DMs "below" you?

Again, the word "spread" fits perfectly.

With darkcoin you build an elitist club of MN (masternode) owners who just sit around lazily watching their masternodes earn DRK, which in turn they use to buy even more masternodes over time.
That's a very dangerous feedback loop, because it doesn't allow for competition. Once you own a masternode it's basically like you build a money printing machine in fiat banking.
Well, not really ofcourse, it's still a deflationary cryptocurrency,  but I always hated it that Masternode owners are allowed to enter a state of non competition (contrary to miners who see their investment vanish away on a daily basis), where they become sort of untouchable ... or - I hate to say it - elitist.

This ends with spreadcoin.

Couldn't have said it better myself good friend Smiley This is what Spread aims to do and set itself apart from every other coin Smiley VIVE LE SPREVOLTUION!
legendary
MyFarm! There is 6000 SPR waiting for you to buy on ccex at 0.00043, hurry!

Edit: Sorry i didn't refresh the page!
Jump to: