Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 329. (Read 810081 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Here is an edited version of my mining guide. I realised I had two step 3's.

Can SPR be mined on linux?  If so, can you add the directions for that?
Ok fine. I guess i'll need to install it and figure it out but it shouldn't be too hard.

Can you pay me half now and the rest when it's done please?

Seems fair.  Send me your address.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Ok fine. I guess i'll need to install it and figure it out but it shouldn't be too hard.

Can you pay me half now and the rest when it's done please?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

I think a couple people have asked that question and no one really answered whether or not it could be so I'm not sure or I would totally help you out with that my friend Smiley

I see a lot of drk supporters over here, I like that but looks like I'm late to the party. If I had invested in spread what I lost on baycoin I would be in good shape.

Question what does one 290x bf4 edition get with spreadx11. Is it comparable to pre wolf0 optimizations?

Edit: nevermind i just seen the post above mine

Your not late.

Last time i looked, you can get 5btc worth of spread up to 0.0005.

Not bad really.

Marketcap at that point would be around 230,000k?

Id put a nice buy wall at 0.0004200, and you may get some miners dumping on you, if thats what your into Wink

Agreed.  This would be like saying you're too late to Darkcoin when it was at 20 cents a coin.

Cryptosis, post your SPR address and I'll send you a block worth of SPR.
yea i know i guess it was just a bad joke, huge up potential with spread
my spr address is SdZ2HKJa4kRxhA4BWSgJ5vdTjXjBoH8m1F
that would be awesome myfarm
im trying to get the amd miner going on one of my rigs but it keeps crashing. do i need to let the block chain syn before it will mine? i tried the miner in the wallet and it started fine

Check out this mining guide and see if it helps: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9980038
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I see a lot of drk supporters over here, I like that but looks like I'm late to the party. If I had invested in spread what I lost on baycoin I would be in good shape.

Question what does one 290x bf4 edition get with spreadx11. Is it comparable to pre wolf0 optimizations?

Your not late.

Not bad really.

Id put a nice buy wall at 0.0004200, and you may get some miners dumping on you, if thats what your into Wink

Agreed.  This would be like saying you're too late to Darkcoin when it was at 20 cents a coin.

yea i know i guess it was just a bad joke, huge up potential with spread
my spr address is SdZ2HKJa4kRxhA4BWSgJ5vdTjXjBoH8m1F
that would be awesome myfarm
im trying to get the amd miner going on one of my rigs but it keeps crashing. do i need to let the block chain syn before it will mine? i tried the miner in the wallet and it started fine

Your not late.

Not bad really.

legendary
Activity: 1092

Your not late.

Not bad really.

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

So we really need to get the word out about SpreadCoin folks because the daily BTC volume is very low and I still don't understand why that is? This is an amazing coin that is in my opinion gonna change the whole Crypto scene so we need to start promoting it and marketing it to each and every single person that we know Smiley I know that most of you probably already have done this but I can't stress this enough and urge you people to continue to press and persuade people that this is a good strong sound solid investment with a very skillful Developer and a very and I mean very bright future Wink Cheers P.S - Is someone gonna take some of their rich list Spread and dump it on my buy pretty pretty please Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Hi,

Unfortunately only now I found this coin.... so, someone is kind to tell me what AMD drivers is best for mining with 7950, 280x and 290 (non X) or what combinations with AMD drivers installed and what AMD files in sgminer directory... and what hashrate to expect for this cards.
Thanks in advance.

Use 14.9 driver from guru3d.com, I haven't played with AMD files in directory

Speeds with no overclock, been mining only a short time

7950            1.55 MH
7970 (280x) 1.75 MH
290              2.30 MH

There's mining guides a few people posted earlier yesterday, I use miningprivkey command to mine multiple miners to one address. Restart the client after you add the conf and it will tell you on the Mining tab that the coins are going to that address instead of the local wallet. Since your private key is on the miners, I empty the wallet often.

My .bat:
Code:
sgminer -o 127.0.0.1:41677 -u xxxxxx -p xxxxxxx --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -I 19 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu memclock 1250 -g 2 

spreadcoin.conf:
Code:
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxx
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
miningprivkey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope that helps! I would love to hear any feedback on tweaks to the bat without overclocking

Thanks for your reply.
I tested with 14.9 drivers
280x - 2.04Mh (-I 19 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 12288 -g 2)
290   - 2.29Mh (-I 19 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 12288 -g 2)
7950 - 1.58Mh (-I 20 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2)
with 14.12 files in directory is only a few kh gain, but mining seem more stable.
Temperature is low, and I think is more room for mining speed to be improved.

Happy mining! and a Happy New Year! for Spread community.

Still patiently waiting on one of the Rich list folks to kindly SPREAD the LOVE and dump into my buy pretty pretty please Smiley It's a measly 800 coins Smiley I'm sure one of the top 10 can spare that for me Smiley Cheers and thank ya kindly Wink
Activity: 380

Hi,

Unfortunately only now I found this coin.... so, someone is kind to tell me what AMD drivers is best for mining with 7950, 280x and 290 (non X) or what combinations with AMD drivers installed and what AMD files in sgminer directory... and what hashrate to expect for this cards.
Thanks in advance.

Use 14.9 driver from guru3d.com, I haven't played with AMD files in directory

Speeds with no overclock, been mining only a short time

7950            1.55 MH
7970 (280x) 1.75 MH
290              2.30 MH

There's mining guides a few people posted earlier yesterday, I use miningprivkey command to mine multiple miners to one address. Restart the client after you add the conf and it will tell you on the Mining tab that the coins are going to that address instead of the local wallet. Since your private key is on the miners, I empty the wallet often.

My .bat:
Code:
sgminer -o 127.0.0.1:41677 -u xxxxxx -p xxxxxxx --thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -I 19 --gpu-engine 1050 --gpu memclock 1250 -g 2 

spreadcoin.conf:
Code:
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxx
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
miningprivkey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope that helps! I would love to hear any feedback on tweaks to the bat without overclocking
Cool, airball wins.  Congratulations.

Here's how we'll work it.

1.  If you want your 6.66 SPR, PM me.
2.  I will edit in the usernames I pay into this post.

Rules:

A.  You MUST have already posted in this thread.
B.  You MUST have 25 or more posts on Bitcointalk.org
C.  If you have a ton of SPR already and ask for 6.66 more, you agree that karma will result in you getting hit by a bus.

List of people I have paid:

Keep your puny number of the beast.

Outed as bus-fearing SPR whale.  Cheesy

Ha, and no I'm not releasing any liquidity from my end, before anyone asks Tongue
Much Thanks for the free SpreadCoin my friend Smiley Now if another SpreadCoin Rich List alumni would like to kindly dump into my order on Bittrex that would also be greatly appreciated because unfortunately I cannot mine this coin because I don't have enough power so I have to purchase all my SpreadCoin and it would really truly be greatly appreciated Wink Cheers
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Has anybody tried to run the SPR miner on Linux?
I am not sure how to compile it or if it is even doable,
but will greatly appreciate if somebody has a compiled version...
I am running PiMP 1.5.6 with 14.6 drivers if that matters...

legendary
Cool, airball wins.  Congratulations.

Here's how we'll work it.

1.  If you want your 6.66 SPR, PM me.
2.  I will edit in the usernames I pay into this post.

Rules:

A.  You MUST have already posted in this thread.
B.  You MUST have 25 or more posts on Bitcointalk.org
C.  If you have a ton of SPR already and ask for 6.66 more, you agree that karma will result in you getting hit by a bus.

List of people I have paid:

Keep your puny number of the beast.

Outed as bus-fearing SPR whale.  Cheesy

Ha, and no I'm not releasing any liquidity from my end, before anyone asks Tongue
Activity: 690
Rules:

A.  You MUST have already posted in this thread.
B.  You MUST have 25 or more posts on Bitcointalk.org
C.  If you have a ton of SPR already (let's say 5,000) and ask for 6.66 more, you agree that karma will result in you getting hit by a bus.

Seems like I don't qualify for the rule C. Fair enough Grin
Activity: 272

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey MyFarm, was my mining guide good enough?

I'm not sure.  Let me try and setup mining with it later this evening.  In the meantime, if anyone has suggestions that are used to improve the mining guide, I will pay you between 5 and 50 SPR depending on my opinion on the importance of the improvement.
Ok thanks. Make sure to use my edited version found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-spreadcoin-true-decentralization-no-pools-testing-new-masternodes-715435.msg9980038#msg9980038

Thanks MyFarm!
Jump to: