Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 331. (Read 810081 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Yes It is all about keeping it dynamic!

legendary
Activity: 966
I have just emailed "coinwarz.com" asking them to add SPR.

If the rest of us could do the same, they may take us on.

Code:
Good morning/afternoon.

Spreadcoin has been around since July 2014.
The coin is a solo mining coin ONLY, no pools!

I would love to see the only non pooled mined coin on your website, I'm sure it will bring allot of users to your site, and the same for the spreadcoin community.

Spreadcoin is growing, has a 2.5GH hashrate (SOLO), and the dev is looking to add darkcoins darksend and masternodes this month.

Very promising coin, please check it out

http://spreadcoin.net/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=715435.0

Thank you very much, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask me.

SPR sitting at the top of their mining profitability charts would certainly be a boost. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Code:
Good morning/afternoon.

I would love to see the only non pooled mined coin on your website, I'm sure it will bring allot of users to your site, and the same for the spreadcoin community.

Spreadcoin is growing, has a 2.5GH hashrate (SOLO), and the dev is looking to add darkcoins darksend and masternodes this month.

Very nice Smiley I like that mate Smiley Sounds good to me
legendary
Activity: 1092

Code:
Good morning/afternoon.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
To successfully promote our coin we need to divide into teams and work, each team with its own set of tasks, depending on capabilities of the team's members.

To be able to provide major boost in the Value (don't mean just the current SPR/BTC ratio) of our coin we need to let people use it & enjoy using it, not just sell and resell it.

Team with programmers/coders in it could start working on the things like tip bot, payment system, etc.

Another team could look after making sure, that it is our coin, that is going to win voting on Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc exchanges.

Web, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter could be another team.

NoobKidOnTheBlock is a seperate team Smiley he is good at what he is doing.

If your team is not around yet, do whatever you can to make Spreadcoin better.

I've developed a SpreadCoinBot for our IRC channel, and I have many more things planned to develop for Spreadcoin.

I may not be 100% right with the suggestions made above, but I do want this coin & our community to succeed.

Great to see the richlist.

Is there a way to see the network hashrate distribution?  Perhaps a pie chart with the top ten miners?

The rich list was rendered useless by this post:

I'll give you 3 addresses whose total balance is 60K+ spr.

The nature of SPR is that miners need to have multiple wallets. The rich list could be made up of 4 people, or lets say a small group.
SPR is well distrituted ,esp in the last 2 months since the first exchange -- betashares.
The average everyday trading volumn is far more that everyday mined coins.
AFAIK,some of my miner friends(also early birds) have sold most of theirs spr at the price of 300-10000 sato.
That sucks that they sold most of their Spread at that price though mind you I was lucky enough to scoop the majority of my Spread at the 7.5k range so I was very very lucky in my opinion Smiley And like I said as soon as the banks open today I'm buying more BTC and dumping it all into Spread Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Is there a way to see the network hashrate distribution?  Perhaps a pie chart with the top ten miners?

The nature of SPR is that miners need to have multiple wallets. The rich list could be made up of 4 people, or lets say a small group.
SPR is well distrituted ,esp in the last 2 months since the first exchange -- betashares.
AFAIK,some of my miner friends(also early birds) have sold most of theirs spr at the price of 300-10000 sato.

legendary
Activity: 1456

Is there a way to see the network hashrate distribution?  Perhaps a pie chart with the top ten miners?

The rich list was rendered useless by these posts:

...and

wallet 1: SZ1qpQe6d3hYyLEB31Dzv3M7jgWJQthdvF
Balance 1: 22747 SPR -- TOP6 on richlist
wallet 2: ScorCyNQJcx7J17iPfHSYHHQBVjg75UwF7
Balance 2:  20388 SPR  -- TOP9 on richlist
wallet 3: SXbvSDgoutxZHrZJZezsB9fDp4USDGEkrh
Balance 3: 19348 SPR  -- TOP11 on richlist

Yes that would be very interesting to see who has all the hashrate going for this coin for sure Smiley If anyone can help us out that would be greatly appreciated Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

It could also, to partner with exchanges, to propose a promotion type: all exchanges made ​​from such amount, between the date x to Y, receive a code to enter a sweepstakes where the winner would win a prize and may be in BitCoin, SpreadCoim, video card or better depending on the community help.

Or maybe a space for exchange of goods and services, added the official web site, where users could have a custody service until the delivery (customer protection). Could start with the gifts : mugs, t-shirts and keychains to achieve greater adoption.  Smiley
Now I really like that idea of the space for exchange of goods and services and they could pay in SpreadCoin or BTC and there would be like say an escrow service until they received their package is kind of what you are saying so they would feel safe about purchasing items from it Smiley I really must say I totally love that idea Smiley

At the same time it brings security to users, delivers a commercial real identity to SpreadCoin.  Smiley
Yes and that's exactly what we want to promote and market with this coin is that you can feel safe using it Smiley I know my parents still don't even like me doing anything with Bitcoins because they don't trust it and it's not real money and shit like that lol But I definitely agree that we need to bring SpreadCoin to the masses and not just the traders, we need to bring SpreadCoin into real world adoption and have computer illiterate people wanting to get their hands on SpreadCoin so they can purchase goods with them Smiley I am very happy with the ideas that people are coming out with Smiley It is a very strong community that we are building here and I'm very proud to be a contributing factor to it for sure Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It could also, to partner with exchanges, to propose a promotion type: all exchanges made ​​from such amount, between the date x to Y, receive a code to enter a sweepstakes where the winner would win a prize and may be in BitCoin, SpreadCoim, video card or better depending on the community help.

Or maybe a space for exchange of goods and services, added the official web site, where users could have a custody service until the delivery (customer protection). Could start with the gifts : mugs, t-shirts and keychains to achieve greater adoption.  Smiley
Now I really like that idea of the space for exchange of goods and services and they could pay in SpreadCoin or BTC and there would be like say an escrow service until they received their package is kind of what you are saying so they would feel safe about purchasing items from it Smiley I really must say I totally love that idea Smiley

At the same time it brings security to users, delivers a commercial real identity to SpreadCoin.  Smiley
What is the link to SpreadCoin richlist?
Top 100
http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
Wow to think how rich that person holding 10% of the coins is gonna be when this coin finally rightfully takes off Smiley Lucky Bastard!!

Overall, I am impressed that the current state of Spreadcoin distribution is relatively egalitarian - with the exception of the first address of course Wink It wasn't pre-mined or instamined, right?
No I don't believe it was although I do know that the reward was 66.66 Spread for the first 2200 blocks and I don't think too many people judging by the opening pages believed that this coin was worth mining so that person could've scored easily lots of those blocks but I'm not 100% sure about all of that but I'm pretty positive it wasn't premined or instamined Smiley
it wasn't premined or instamined,long time under the radar even today.
Yes that is exactly what I figured Smiley I'm so pissed that I took a hiatus from trading for 4 months because I would've stumbled upon this gem from the get go and I would've totally been into this coin because of the poolless mining that it offered so I could've been one of those top 100 Sad Oh well live and learn I'm just waiting till the banks open today so I can go purchase some more BTC and go all in SpreadCoin before it really starts to take off Smiley lol
Top 100
http://www.[Suspicious link removed]/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
Wow to think how rich that person holding 10% of the coins is gonna be when this coin finally rightfully takes off Smiley Lucky Bastard!!

Overall, I am impressed that the current state of Spreadcoin distribution is relatively egalitarian - with the exception of the first address of course Wink It wasn't pre-mined or instamined, right?
No I don't believe it was although I do know that the reward was 66.66 Spread for the first 2200 blocks and I don't think too many people judging by the opening pages believed that this coin was worth mining so that person could've scored easily lots of those blocks but I'm not 100% sure about all of that but I'm pretty positive it wasn't premined or instamined Smiley
it wasn't premined or instamined,long time under the radar even today.

Top 100

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Activity: 67
Top 100

Jump to: