Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 332. (Read 810081 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Free SpreadCoin?
I will not mind: SMeHhChTg5VcgiAMJW86dXAQ7HPMy8oB9U
Thanks  Smiley
Everybody plz stop posting addresses,put your add in the sig
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Free SpreadCoin?
I will not mind: SMeHhChTg5VcgiAMJW86dXAQ7HPMy8oB9U
Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
A few months ago the mods were closing threads if people were posting giveaway addresses directly in posts, you can get around it by putting your address in the signature instead. Just don't want to see this thread go away...
I thought they only closed threads made specifically for giving away coins. Maybe I'm wrong but it wouldn't make any sense because some FUDers could just spam their addresses and get a coin's thread taken down.
Also I spoke with Mr. Spread and if the community has any ideas of any great ways we can promote SpreadCoin and market it more to the masses please don't hesitate to PM me or post it here on the thread Smiley We need to start getting the word out about this great coin and some promoting of it as well Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading Smiley
I can see you are a very active guy,any ideas about promotion??
Well I had a couple ideas of marketing a video on how SpreadCoin is different from other coins because it doesn't allow the pool mining and maybe marketing the fact that SpreadCoin isn't another scam coin and that it has a very active Dev who listens nonstop to his community and whenever anyone in the community has a problem or can't figure something out I've always noticed that he is more than happy to help them with their problem.  Also I definitely think that we need SpreadCoin Logo T-shirts and possibly some slogans to go with the coin.  Things like "SpreadCoin is gonna beat the Spread on Cryptocurrencies in 2015" Or something like "Spread it..... Spread it GOOD!!" lol I dunno been brainstorming some ideas and really was open to asking the community their ideas on ways to get the word out about SpreadCoin and help promote it.  You know SPREAD the word Wink  Also I still think it would totally be the cat's ass if a cryptocurrency marketed a keychain with their logo on it because as far as I know I don't think any coin has done that yet lol Just my crazy head thinking there Wink

Think a video is a good idea (could go on homepage)(could do a contest)(have to make a briefing for the designers).
Need to make a storyboard explaining key features. (A visual explanation of the technical side of SpreadCoin)
- Truly Decentralised - No Pools - MN - etc - etc.

The signature campaign, this could be good and fun.

A slogan would be good. SpreadCoin, Truly Decentralised Crypto!

A SpreadCoin Coffemugg?

SEO (People who search MasterNodes on Google get in touch with SpreadCoin)

Those are some amazing and great ideas I like that Smiley I will definitely be looking into making a video or finding someone that could make an amazing video that we could use to market and promote SpreadCoin.  I also really like the signature campaign as well and the coffee mug idea Smiley I am going to look into getting the SpreadCoin logo on some things and see what the community thinks and who would be interested in buying them Smiley So I for sure would like T-shirts made and I love the coffee mug idea but we definitely need a slogan for sure.  Something that is catchy but at the same time separates SpreadCoin from the crowd of other CryptoCurrencies.  I always liked slogans like when SaturnCoin was making it's transition to SaturnCoin2 and everyone kept talking about how coins were going "To the MOON!" I was always posting stuff like "Fuck the moon we are taking things to the rings!!" And everyone loved that saying for that coin but yes I appreciate the input and if anyone else in the community would like to pop up some ideas feel free and post them because we are all in this together Smiley
signature & slogon campaign can be 2 in 1.better less than 4 words.
After the MN is released ,I think it's time to flood the twitter,reddit,facebook,and bitcointalk,like doge marketing. Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Wow to think how rich that person holding 10% of the coins is gonna be when this coin finally rightfully takes off Smiley Lucky Bastard!!
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
A few months ago the mods were closing threads if people were posting giveaway addresses directly in posts, you can get around it by putting your address in the signature instead. Just don't want to see this thread go away...
Yes,you are right,let's put spr add in the signature .
Well thank my lucky stars then that my SpreadCoin address is already in my signature Wink
Also I spoke with Mr. Spread and if the community has any ideas of any great ways we can promote SpreadCoin and market it more to the masses please don't hesitate to PM me or post it here on the thread Smiley We need to start getting the word out about this great coin and some promoting of it as well Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading Smiley
Well I had a couple ideas of marketing a video on how SpreadCoin is different from other coins because it doesn't allow the pool mining and maybe marketing the fact that SpreadCoin isn't another scam coin and that it has a very active Dev who listens nonstop to his community and whenever anyone in the community has a problem or can't figure something out I've always noticed that he is more than happy to help them with their problem.  Also I definitely think that we need SpreadCoin Logo T-shirts and possibly some slogans to go with the coin.  Things like "SpreadCoin is gonna beat the Spread on Cryptocurrencies in 2015" Or something like "Spread it..... Spread it GOOD!!" lol I dunno been brainstorming some ideas and really was open to asking the community their ideas on ways to get the word out about SpreadCoin and help promote it.  You know SPREAD the word Wink  Also I still think it would totally be the cat's ass if a cryptocurrency marketed a keychain with their logo on it because as far as I know I don't think any coin has done that yet lol Just my crazy head thinking there Wink

Think a video is a good idea (could go on homepage)(could do a contest)(have to make a briefing for the designers).
Need to make a storyboard explaining key features. (A visual explanation of the technical side of SpreadCoin)

A SpreadCoin Coffemugg?

Those are some amazing and great ideas I like that Smiley I will definitely be looking into making a video or finding someone that could make an amazing video that we could use to market and promote SpreadCoin.  I also really like the signature campaign as well and the coffee mug idea Smiley I am going to look into getting the SpreadCoin logo on some things and see what the community thinks and who would be interested in buying them Smiley So I for sure would like T-shirts made and I love the coffee mug idea but we definitely need a slogan for sure.  Something that is catchy but at the same time separates SpreadCoin from the crowd of other CryptoCurrencies.  I always liked slogans like when SaturnCoin was making it's transition to SaturnCoin2 and everyone kept talking about how coins were going "To the MOON!" I was always posting stuff like "Fuck the moon we are taking things to the rings!!" And everyone loved that saying for that coin but yes I appreciate the input and if anyone else in the community would like to pop up some ideas feel free and post them because we are all in this together Smiley
Yes,you are right,let's put spr add in the signature .
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Activity: 67
What is the link to SpreadCoin richlist?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

A SpreadCoin Coffemugg?

Activity: 690
I'd like to take part: Saoftprs6nVdtojN8F7qEva5tENGAC7suT
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
I can prove it very easily with solid evidence I have 50K+ spr.
40*5=200
how about let's have a bet?
I'll give you 3 addresses whose total balance is 60K+ spr.
of course you can check those public addresses from the block explorer.
To prove I own those wallets,I'll send 200/3=66.66 spr from each of them into the same address.
If I can do this above,you pay me 200 spr.
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Sounds fair but I don't want to pay you if I am wrong.  I want to pay 40 different people in this thread as specified.
how about 6.6 spr (the initial block reward after #1300) to 300 people who joins this community now and in the future ??
If I can't prove it,to make things simple,I donate 5K to Spreadcoin community.
Whoever loses or win,in any case,it is good for this community.
what do you say,MyFarm?  Wink

Deal.
okay,I'll post the proof soon.
After that,plz give everybody 6.6 SPR who post his SPR add here.

Nothing wrong with getting some Spread, keep the transactions going!

Address: SSHSauRJikbBMFtSt3ZWzQB3GsC87TCBT9
Don't worry guys,MyFarm is a SR member and wants SPR community to be prosperous.I believe that he will pay each of you 6.6 spr after he checks my proof . just wait~
now we are entering the phase of PoH(Proof of Human) mining , have fun ,man~ Wink
Activity: 67
I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
40*5=200
To prove I own those wallets,I'll send 200/3=66.66 spr from each of them into the same address.
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Sounds fair but I don't want to pay you if I am wrong.  I want to pay 40 different people in this thread as specified.
how about 6.6 spr (the initial block reward after #1300) to 300 people who joins this community now and in the future ??

Deal.
Hey I want some free SpreadCoins my addy is : Sh5svKL66boNdQbEE6F2xfbqd7CNEWNdMP Thanks Smiley

Thanks Smiley my add: STxtiZUtFS7zEQUM3TKbdxuRkoWZe8J51A

I don't think he does.

40*5=200
if not,I pay you 200spr.
fair enough?
want to bet or not?

Deal.
Hey I want some free SpreadCoins my addy is : Sh5svKL66boNdQbEE6F2xfbqd7CNEWNdMP Thanks Smiley
Jump to: