Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 334. (Read 810081 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
I can prove it very easily with solid evidence I have 50K+ spr.
40*5=200
how about let's have a bet?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I'll donate 5 SPR to 40 different people in this thread who have 25+ posts if airball posts proof that he has more than 50,000 SPR.

I don't think he does.

If you're planning to sell size, advertising as much isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.  I think he is hoping to shake out weak hands.
In the near future,you guys will get 40K-60K of my SPR,I promise. Grin

Interested in selling 1 btc privately now?
I don't think he'll sell you spreads worth ONLY 1 btc in private. Wink

He turned down the guy wanting 25 btc worth a few days back.
Just trying to be more realistic/hopeful lol
No worries either way.
Any real sell at all and my orders filled.  Roll Eyes
I didn't turn  him down.I just don't want to sell cheap and sell big amount to one person.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.

He turned down the guy wanting 25 btc worth a few days back.
Just trying to be more realistic/hopeful lol
No worries either way.
Any real sell at all and my orders filled.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

airball in still waiting for you dump for that electric bill.  Wink
No hurry,I will,just wait~  Cheesy
I've dumped 13K XMR today to pay part of my electric bill.

Damn, part of your electric bill. How much is it? 13k XMR is like $6,200.
about $8000 last month,plus 650$ house rent  Angry
Activity: 854
legendary
BCH Advocate.

legendary
Activity: 1400

Damn, part of your electric bill. How much is it? 13k XMR is like $6,200.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
"Patience" matters the most in here. What you are telling is absolutely right . . . But , do you think every small miners would wait patiently for days for a single block to be achieved?
We need to have a consistent hashrate increase to keep the price growing in a stable way.
If the present situation persists, we could see huge fluctuations in both the price and the hashrates.

Patient miners who value their infrequently mined blocks are far more valuable to the currency than the instadumpers that plague every other PoW currency.

The hashrate will grow with time, right now it's a saturated marked, awash with garbage, it takes time for people to find the rare gems amid the trash. I only hit upon SPR because I was researching ways of ensuring that mining remained decentralised, having recognised that pooled mining is a horrible handicap security wise and a huge deterrent to serious investment in and adoption of a currency.

Bitcoin has been around for 5 years and it's still volatile, the only thing that's going to bring the relative stability that we are used to with fiat currency is a marketcap and userbase of similar proportions to the $/£/etc - that's not going to happen overnight, it's likely to be a long struggle. (Depending on how big a crater the fantasy guvpaper timebomb leaves when it implodes, and where the wreckage falls...  Cheesy)
I quite agree with you.instadumpers are raping and damaging the crytpoworld.
legendary
Activity: 966
"Patience" matters the most in here. What you are telling is absolutely right . . . But , do you think every small miners would wait patiently for days for a single block to be achieved?
We need to have a consistent hashrate increase to keep the price growing in a stable way.
If the present situation persists, we could see huge fluctuations in both the price and the hashrates.

Patient miners who value their infrequently mined blocks are far more valuable to the currency than the instadumpers that plague every other PoW currency.

The hashrate will grow with time, right now it's a saturated marked, awash with garbage, it takes time for people to find the rare gems amid the trash. I only hit upon SPR because I was researching ways of ensuring that mining remained decentralised, having recognised that pooled mining is a horrible handicap security wise and a huge deterrent to serious investment in and adoption of a currency.

Bitcoin has been around for 5 years and it's still volatile, the only thing that's going to bring the relative stability that we are used to with fiat currency is a marketcap and userbase of similar proportions to the $/£/etc - that's not going to happen overnight, it's likely to be a long struggle. (Depending on how big a crater the fantasy guvpaper timebomb leaves when it implodes, and where the wreckage falls...  Cheesy)
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Since its purely solomining, the net hashrate has got concentrated among the large GPU mining farms.
Small and micro miners like me don't get much chance for the blocks to be found.

You have exactly as much chance of finding a block based on your hashrate as a fraction of the total whether there are ten thousand smaller miners on the network or ten large ones. Makes no difference.

When Spreadcoin's price tends to grow, the chances for the micro solo miners get very meagre and would naturally lose the patience for waiting to get a block.

Personally I would have the wallet with mining on by default, maybe at a low setting. Every little helps. PoW exists to secure the blockchain, with some reward to make it worthwhile consuming a bit of electricity to do so, not to act as a guaranteed money hose. I'm pretty sure Satoshi never meant mining to be a full time occupation/industry.

Satoshi intended only the CPU mining for decentralization.
Since its purely solomining, the net hashrate has got concentrated among the large GPU mining farms.
Small and micro miners like me don't get much chance for the blocks to be found.

You have exactly as much chance of finding a block based on your hashrate as a fraction of the total whether there are ten thousand smaller miners on the network or ten large ones. Makes no difference.

legendary
Activity: 966

When Spreadcoin's price tends to grow, the chances for the micro solo miners get very meagre and would naturally lose the patience for waiting to get a block.

Personally I would have the wallet with mining on by default, maybe at a low setting. Every little helps. PoW exists to secure the blockchain, with some reward to make it worthwhile consuming a bit of electricity to do so, not to act as a guaranteed money hose. I'm pretty sure Satoshi never meant mining to be a full time occupation/industry.
legendary
BCH Advocate.
I guess I should have just added a wallet mining image to the last picture.
Didnt realize it was click and mine.
Very nice work Mr. Spread.
Thats impressive.

also my 106 k/hash cpu mine is impressive.
Way out of the realm of contending but still cool.  Cool
Activity: 128
Merit: 101
Strange, i sent some SPR to bittrex about 20 or more blocks ago, I can see my transaction in blockchain explorer but there are still 0/6 confirmations on bittrex. Edit: it's ok now. But I expected 6 minutes. Doing arbitrage is suffering.
I couldn't see a true de-centralization in here.
No pools doesn't mean a complete solution to de-centralization.
We had avoided only the large multi pool farms from dumping.
Why don't we incur some principle like that of quatloo or bytecent.
Although we are about to get the masternode concept, the above said ideas would be a added benefit i suppose.
Ideas?
Jump to: